My weight loss story so far

If you're interested come read. If not oh well

I started gaining weight when I was 12. I was a fairly normal kid but I loved milk and corn and soda. Drinking got me fat. When I was around 14 I was 230 pounds at 5'11 I didn't realize it was bad until a school bully asked if I could see my dick. I don't have pics from this timeframe

Then I started losing weight. I started wearing all black. I grew out my hair. I didn't know how to lose weight. Didn't realize how bad the drinks were and I became bulimic and excercised alot. I got down to 170 pounds I looked decent but I was very sickly and depressed. I was barely hanging on by a thread. Then I graduated highschool sorry for lack of pics

I started gaining weight again this is me around 230 to 250 I think. I quit caring about everything. I blew all my savings on steam and lived as a neet for years. My grandma never kicked me out for some reason.

I bloated to 310 pounds I quit caring about everything. Just had games and a couple friends. I was content but very lonely. I just lived in denial and made jokes to cope with how pathetic my situation was. Memes you see on r9k about piss bottles was my life. I was pathetic

I decided to lose weight when my neet friend got a girlfriend. He started to move on with his life and I wanted to make a change. I suggested we move in together and work towards improving our lives. He agreed and I started improving my life. i read the sticky, I got a haircut. I started keto. I excercised as much as I could.

nice cat tho...

I got a boyfriend online. Things started looking up. Things fell through with my neet friend but I had my bf so I didn't care so much

Weight came pouring off. I met him irl at Christmas. Had a great time. I was super happy and hopeful

I went home and looked for work. Applied everywhere local and went to 2 job agencies. Nobody wanted me. Probably because my feet are fucked and I can't stand for extended periods. I gave up and decided to wait till My bf and I lived together. That was supposed to be march

This is not a personal blog site faggot

>guy
>boyfriend
i sense giant faggotry or mtf trans

The problem is he is canadian. I looked into Immigration and decided to do an inland sponsorship. Problem was the border patrol decided to say fuck you and sent me back home. I was devestated.

>boyfriend

Only a real gay could make posts this semen filled.

So don't read it. I wanna blogpost you stinky fag

I quit working out for a while. I keep losing weight tho. I have lost 125 pounds now. I am 185 pounds. Appreciate the roasts. They made me laugh. I'm gonna try going to Canada again in a few weeks. I'm scared. Faggot blog over

Please. I'm 23 and have loose skin. I'm too old to transition and would look awful if I tried. I don't have dysphoria either. My only hope is to put on some muscle and hope I look ok when I'm done

clean your goddamn mirror for the love of Mary

you're trash kid

No :)

Gb2 >>>leddit