Do you think fat couples are actually attracted to each other or just pretend out of desperation?

Do you think fat couples are actually attracted to each other or just pretend out of desperation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BzG0_aU_Fn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He looks like some kind of retarded chinese pokemon

so does the one on the right

Kek

The answer is apparent

is it? My theory is that once a fatty comes to terms with his ugliness his standard drop to the point were he starts to like others as ugly as him

I don't know. I'm a longtime virgin and I just wouldn't be able to get it up for a hambeast. The tipping point would be 200lbs, I guess. So unless they have a specific fetish, they pair up with each outer out of loneliness rather than physical attraction, in my opinion.

Just because your a Virgin doesn't necessarily mean your ugly. I bet your all right lookin mate :)

I never said I'm ugly. I'm just saying I feel no attraction toward fatties. So I just assumed they're not attracted to each other. But I might be just projecting.

Eh it's all evolution shit. If your too fat to provide for a family then instinct takes over and you do your best to get someone pregnant before you die of a heart attack. After that the bull takes over and provides, while you successfully managed to carry on your disgusting DNA.

SCIENCE!!

>>Bull

More like cuck takes over. No "bull" is gonna raise another mans child.

We'll you try and explain evolution shit, is lowering standards a way that cripples can still pass on their genes?

youtube.com/watch?v=BzG0_aU_Fn0

What you look like doesn't change what you find attractive. Like 80 year old wrinkly bastards would fuck 18 year old babes. They are just settling for what they can get. Ugly sex is better than no sex at all. I've fucked 17 year old fat chicks with nice faces and damn if it isn't better than masturbating.

There's no bond like a bond built on the knowledge that your partner won't leave you because shes hideous.

spbp

Fuck no, people still need love though

this. I personally find 8/10 chicks better than 10/10 because perfect girls feel out of my league and almost too hot

I guess if you think just purely of procreation, it's more advantageous to spunk up the ugly whale that you could have all to yourself then nobody at all.

I think they also just kind of rationalize to themselves that they/their partner are "average/normal" looking to avoid the soul crushing realization that they both look like carnival freaks.

Y'all are approaching this the wrong way.

While there are a few fatties that are totally self-aware that is quite rare.

>Fattie is fat because they believe they are a victim of genetics
>This belief structure means that they are deemed garbage by nature itself. Their genetics do not allow them to be worthy of reproducing or finding love from a person that they find attractive (or anyone at all in most cases)

>UPON REALISING THAT THEY HAVE STANDARDS FOR A PARTNER AND THAT THEY THEMSELVES DO NOT FIT THE STANDARDS FOR THE TYPE OF PARTNER THEY WISH TO ATTRACT THEY SIMPLY REMOVE THE IDEA OF PHYSICAL STANDARDS OF BEAUTY

this happens as a reconciliation between these two lines of reasoning

(I am ugly/fat because of genetics)
+
(I desire a partner that isn't ugly because of genetics)
=
A. (Change myself to attract someone who would be attracted to a better person) hint, this never crosses their mind because you can't change yourself because it's genetics
B. (The concept of physical attraction is unfairly discriminatory and should be abolished)

well played

place your hand on the picture to cover her mouth part.

see what the eyes tell you,
that woman is sick and tired and has given up.
if you cover below her nose you can even see traces of disgust

body language doesn't lie

Normies push the whole "u need 2 get married 2 be happy meme" so most people just settle

So, cognitive dissonance?

They can't get an attractive partner so they convince themselves they don't care about how their partner looks?

This.
Most women will hold out for their laundry list perfect ideal man but then time starts to catch up and they get desperate.
Men sadly settle much more and earlier than women do. Some men who if they hold out and focus on self improvement will find an amazing woman. Not just aesthetically but mentally good woman. One that isn't going to bring you down but enrich your life. But they instead grab the first bitch that gives them the time of day and get married because society says that's what they're told.

Usually the fat guys make up for it by being witty and funny.

She's attracted to his money and is cucing him with their "close friend" Jamal Niggadick

If not for fatties and smokers, I'd probably ok with single payer healthcare.
It really activates my almonds thinking that my money would go towards saving their worthless lives.

That was a pretty good video

She is not fat though.

This fat fuck doesn't need 5 threads on the front page.

Shut the fuck up boogie

They both start out decent then one if not both start not giving a shit because they have a bf/gf and think they dont have try anymore

defence mechanism, to not crush your ego your brain tells you you actually like whatever shit you are fucking
it sucks saying it, im not a fatty like that but still average, and my cuck brain probably cucked me into thinking i liked some average slut

Love is for ugly people.

Pretend

Do you think manlets think other women are actually attracted to them or do they just pretend out of desperation?

nice video

Womens rights are a mistake.

I'd be for single payer if fatties and smokers and druggies had to pay a larger share to cover the ratio of resources they would use, but Democrats would never allow that

>fatties and smokers and druggies

thats like 90% of all americans lmao