Walking to gym on cloudy and hot Saturday morning in London

>walking to gym on cloudy and hot Saturday morning in London
>see attractive girl
>think "Chad gets that every night"
>see another attractive girl
>see another attractive girl

Why bother when it's all about having the correct face genes? No wonder I'm 26, forever gfless and attentionless from women

It unironically is all about the face, what do you want me to tell you?

I know tons of ugly-ass motherfuckers with girlfriends or wives.

Your problem is that you are literally fantasizing about women fucking other men as you walk around the city.

Goddamn man, what kind of woman would want a weak ass bitch like that? Aside from like a dominatrix or some shit

Looks like ice poseidon

Lower your standards and work your way up no one wants a jealous insecure faggot

lol, you are a false flagging manelt, no one cares about your face, you are just too short for prime pussy

That's your mind subconsciously attempting to excuse your lack of success with these women as something entirely outside of your control. You see an idealized standard that you'll never reach as the only thing these women will ever accept, putting the blame on them instead of yourself. Landing attractive women occasionally isn't an issue if you're imperfect, because despite what the idiots here will tell you, most women's standards aren't as through the fucking roof as the ones we hold ourselves to. Sure, being good looking will make picking up chicks smooth fucking sailing, but it's not imperative that you look absolutely perfect. The one thing you can do most to help yourself is learn how to talk to people.

im in london m8, maybe you can lick my dick after I get done fucking some stacies and pretend you made it

But what about black males that get to bang those girls?

Do you even try to see if they accept you?

>no one cares about your face

The way you think fucks you up more than Chad ever could.
Stop being in your own way and get over yourself, you fucking clown.

TriHard cx

Autism on this board, I swear... Yes, FACE, FRAME and HEIGHT can help you to not get rejected by girl instantly, but it always about charisma and how you interact with women.

You can have a 10/10 sperg who will never see a vagina because of his autisim.

It's not just about face. It's about being healthy and having good genes. Having a good face, being confident, having good bones and having muscle, being athletic, having good posture, having a good personality are all connected and influenced by your genes.

What can you do about it? Self improve, to try to live the best life YOU can live. Doesn't matter if someone haves easier and better than you, that's just life, it's unfair. Get over it.

OP it's not face genes it's just that you out yourself down and probably just straight depressing to talk to

No one likes a debbie downer, personality is about half the battle.

THIS
there are no cheat codes to get laid, just watch some youtube videos about charisma, go out with that one friend (theres no way you don't have one) who is more popular, mingle and if you fuck up, don't quit
the most important thing is to be self aware and critique yourself
why do you think the moron in the comic doesn't get any pussy? because hes a retard who thinks hes 10/10...

Kid could had spent the six months in recovery improving himself. Reading, lifting, actually going and meeting friends.

Thing is, there's no shortcuts to excellence. You just have to be persistent towards it.

>No one cares about your face.
Top kek nigger, please make me laugh some more.

>tfw can't lift my way out of a weak chin
Please tell me I'm not the only one who knows this feeling.

Grow your beard bro.

This feeling is my closest friend
I always tell myself next year I'll finally be attractive
I should kill myself but I don't want to upset my parents, otherwise I promise you I'd be dead right now

That's physically impossible for me.

I want /r9k/ to leave.

This self-pity garbage has no place here.

>walking to the gym
>see guy I'm attracted to
>think ''he's a chad and fucks 10 staceys every night''
>see guy I'm not attracted to
>see another guy I'm not attracted to

pls no

nofap

This

Damn bro :/
Not even a little bit? Some can pull goatees off.

Absolutely hairless.

>I want to buy a helicopter
>You should

Underrated

You can join the redpill forum in reddit, you won't get pussy, but is full with people like you blaming outside factors for their failure, and they'll support you in your hate against women, nurturing it.

Girl, don't be so hard .

That Chad is probably fucking a Steve.

Having an ugly face and a hot body is still miles ahead of having an ugly face and an ugly body.

There are 3 BILLION women on the planet. How special do you think you are that aren't literally millions of women who are hot and can put up with you? I'd bet a lot of them are even cool people who you'd like spending time with.

Put yourself out there more, be patient, and grow up.

>Your problem is that you are literally fantasizing about women fucking other men as you walk around the city.

this. next time you think "Chad fucks her on command." your homework is to next think "Chad doesn't care who she fucked last, so I won't either."

Find an excuses to win

You're insure little fuck.
Jesus Christ. No wonder women don't want to fuck you.

>dat comic
cringiest thing I've seen all week. Why the fuck would anyone draw this insecure garbage?

Incels would be more appropriate

agreed, niggas need to /sort themselves out/

What this nigga said

Literally the opposite of what happens there, but OK.

Fucking this

you are a man. you are enough. women are naturally attracted to you. youre not the best and the best doesnt exit. you dont have to be the best you just have to relax and realize that you are enough.