How many MOTHERFUCKIN' EGGS do you consume per day?

how many MOTHERFUCKIN' EGGS do you consume per day?

4-5 a day, about 5 days a week.

2 because I don't need 200g+ of protein a day to get results

Between 3 - 6 everyday.

All of them

6 a day every day for 3 years, 2 daily omelettes.

This is true, you never really need to go above 120g a day

What if you're on gear

c-cmon

>being this dillusional

The amount of protein you need depends on your height, weight and bf%.

Saying you don't need more than 120g a day doesn't make sense for everyone, I, for example, have to hit a minimum of 150g a day, optimally 200g

>eating food for baby chickens
Look at their spindly af legs

How does height and weight correlate with protein intake? Not trolling. I would assume that entails lean body mass, since the reason one would have protein is to help either preserve or restore.

So I'm to assume two men of different height, same lean body mass (i.e ~8-12% bf), and different weight would require different amounts of protein? Sorry, I'm retarded because that doesn't make sense to me.

4 eggwhites into a morning shake

G O E A D
O
E
A
D

8 every morning. Get at me.

2-3 satisfying snack on my cut.

It's been blown out of proportion, I've never weighed below 90kg since I was 15, I'm bigger and stronger than virtually everyone I know and I've never gone above 120g, you get diminishing returns once you go above this and that 200g you're chugging down in the form of whey is just going down the toilet when you take a dump.

If you're maybe a top-top athlete that extra 50g will make some kind of difference but even then it would barely be noticeable, the amount of fat you get is far more important than any protein you get over 120g.

4-5 a week, compensate with cottage cheese during weekends

none.
just 10 scoops per day and high-calorie regular food.

depends, some days no, most days 3-4. i once ate 8 during a day along with beef, fried bacon, cheese and felt pretty much felt fine, don't believe fags who tell you to eat 2 at most, but also don't go full keto mode.

3 whole eggs + about 5 whites

Not even bulking

two dozen a week

5 large eggs per day. I only just found out how much cholesterol is in an egg but I don't want to eat anything else.

You need even less because your body is much more efficient with amino acids. Tom Platz only ate 50g of protein a day pre-contest

5-10 daily

6 with peppers, pepper, lots of salt, and smoked cheddar. I cooked all this at no higher than 340 degrees. Anything temp higher is cancerous.

All of them! You have to eat all of the eggs!