Genetics>training

Those two couch potatoes could make usain bolt look like a pussy and do nothing but sleeping all day every day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BUfu712tlkE
youtube.com/watch?v=ubt19wLNcKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Butthurt because a black male is more athletic than you

Just look at the legs of this couch potato.

Greyhounds are my favorite dog breed.

i like the title

>Greyhounds in YOUR home
>it's more common than you think!
>always check under your bed and behind unused cupboards

Man I wish. Do you know how many times I've fantasized about spontaneously finding puppies places?

>de-sexed

I love greyhounds, and I don't really like dogs. But I want a greyhound one day.

wtf,greyhounds are pretty based, i always wanted a border collie or an australian sheppard but this pic changed my mind

>no major health problems
Other than their back legs being fucking sticks that break or pop out of sockets on the reg.

Greyhounds are awesome

We had a retired racing greyhound growing up, dude just chilled and napped all day but still loved to get out and run. He broke away a few times, hed be out of sight before we even knew what happened lol. Lived to be 14.

RIP Rusty

GreyhoundXLab. Her favorite things in life are lazer pointers, hiking, and food. Any food. ALL THE FUCKING FOOD. PLEASE GOD HELP ME I NEED THAT FOOD.

I'm getting an Anatolian Shepherd next time I think.

He's chubby.

>Letting dog sleep in your bed
don't you people have hallways, living rooms or backyards?

fucking americans man

they also taste great

youtube.com/watch?v=BUfu712tlkE

kek fucking chinks

Mixed breeds are the healthiest desu.
Made by nature, always live long, rarely have diseases.

My dog outlived 2 dogs of my rich grandparents.
They spent like 10k on a rich back - dies at age 8 because of some heart condition.

My dog loves to walk, since we are a family taking take he got to round at least 2 hours a day, plus small rounds in the morning/evening.
I also never saw a dog that is so reluctant to eat. He literally never eats above is hunger.
After every bite he pauses for a second, feeling if he is still hungry or not.
Pretty cool.

But there are tons of cool dogs out there.
Share some stories.

SOPA DE PERRO IS BEST BULKING FOOD???

i still dont get the point of this
wouldnt it be way easier to kill it before? also boiled with intestines and shit and everything?

it's just cruel chink culture at work

Apparently if they die in a state of terror, they taste better, or something.
Ancient Chinese Secret

seen something with that logic with a chicken, they were beating him in the ribs with a stick for like 30 mins until it died, apparently really improved the taste
sounds still a bit too much, ok it's food, but damn

I FUCKING HATE CHINKS

Yeah I hunt and I've cleaned game no problem, but I couldn't bring myself to torture the damn things before killing them.

did it change the respect you show to eating meat? i always felt i was lacking something for never killing an animal even tho i eat many of them

I don't really get the respect thing (like thanking the thing that you've just killed for it's sustenance, that's some hippy shit), but I suppose I do respect it enough to not torture it for funsies.

Yeah but can they squat 4 plates?

Thought so.

maybe i overthink it since i never did it, but when i see morbidly obese hunters sniping some shit and laughing all over it "yeah got that little shit" it kinda gets me angry

>sniping some shit and laughing all over it "yeah got that little shit"
Depends on how good the shot was. It's not totally about the animal, it is still a skill-based sport. It's like a nigger boasting about how he raped the other team in the NBA and women hemming and hawwing about "rape"

Posted too soon:
He didn't literally rape the other team, he's boasting about his skills in sport. Much like a hunter who made a long shot on a moving target.

where I'm from people elect to trap wild boar and keep it for a few days to weeks before killing it. they hunt it by chasing it with dogs. they argue that if they killed it on the spot it wouldn't taste good bc of stress and muscle use right before death, as well as its diet. so they let the animal chill and feed it clean then when they're ready they kill it quickly before harvesting the meat

Wanna know how we boar hunt in Texas?
youtube.com/watch?v=ubt19wLNcKM