SO GIVE ME A SIP BOIS AND GET ME SWOLE

SO GIVE ME A SIP BOIS AND GET ME SWOLE,
I WANNA MAKE GAINS ON CRUISE CONTROL, SO I LIFT AWAY

SIP BOIS THREAD?

That first sip of the night

That white one is actually delicious as fuck. Used to drink specifically that flavor like every day when I worked at a grocery store. They were only $1 for us.

tfw trying to gain so cant sip the delicious white sugar free one

my preference is PURPLE SIPS. You crack the can open firmly yet with the touch of a loving father. A faint whiff of grape-scented joy leaks into the air. The first sip is like an orgasm in your throat. The sheer energy of the PURPLE SIPS fills you with excitement. As you gulp down more and more, you feel yourself growing in power. You know you can lift ten times more just by drinking this glorious concoction. You finish the can and toss it aside. "Mmmm", you say.

just tried the purple sip for the first time. Its unbelievable that shit has no sugar it tastes like pic related which im pretty sure is 100% sugar

I can't unhear it, fuck

The one and only, the original SIP, those other newboy sips can't even compete.

Fuck yeah

10/10

Vietsip?

this shit gets me GEEKED

so aren't these bad as shit for you? I just drink black coffee before a workout.

>That first sip of the day

I drink one of them every once in a while when I'm working out. They have 400% tarine and niacin in a can, and a small amount of sodium, so I'd wait a least three weeks before I go for another sip trip. They taste better that way in my opinion.

I actually switched from coffee to sips because sips aren't as hard on your teeth as coffee. I'm trying to whiten my teeth as much as possible. Coffee was not helping at all.

>400% taurine
That's not a thing. There's no daily recommended amount of taurine, so there can't be a 400% DV.

SIP

SIP

SIP

ITS COMPLETELY SUGAR FREE!

S I P P Y C A T

More sips please!

i guarantee no one in this thread looks like this. Another day another monster viral thread mods ignore

Bro I guarantee no one on this board looks like Christian Guzman. Can't imagine what your point is.

He's 100% my type. I'd be his personal slave, suck his dick, clean his mirror, whenever.

S I P C A T S 2 0 1 7

Someone explain this shitty meme to me.

Lurk more, newfag.

Just had my first purple sip today, it was almost exactly like this

Pls halp.

we dem sip boys

#sip squad 2017

Sips are fucking stupid you guys are basically paying a ridiculous upcharge on a cup of coffee with some extra bullshit in it.

Best sip?
For me its yellow, just bitter enough and the aspartame taste is not as strong

This me

S I P S

how is the shilling so widespread?

I'm seeing fitness celebrities drinking this shit now, even guys I know who are into fitness are drinking this shit now

it tastes like any other shitty overly sweet energy drink, i.e. disgusting

>shilling
It's a globally popular product. Do you say the same thing when you see people wearing Nike shoes? "How is the shilling so widespread?" It's a product and people like it, you fucking dunce.

>thing is popular
>must be shills

nobody except world of warcraft kids like it though

I'm convinced the company is trying to save their image and distance themselves from the neckbeard community through this campaign

Do you lift at home? Sips are everywhere. They sell sips at my gym. I tried sipping because I saw so many people at the gym doing it. I know at least 12 people who sip, and only one of them doesn't lift.

Orange OBJECTIVELY has the most aesthetic appearance. There can be no denying this.

It's some marketing firm trying to start a bad "meme" to promote their product. It's like those military recruiters that post dumb shit like: "If you're so fit, why not join the military?"

>trying to start a meme
Bro you are fucking new as fuck

lol keep shilling

Seriously all jokes aside purple is fucking god tier.

>Orange
Fucking degenerate. The most aesthetic is the racial purity of white sips. Other sips have their place in their ability to perform menial tasks, but none equal the industriousness and superiority of white sips. All other flavors are tainted with mongrel characteristics that can be traced to interbreeding with other energy drinks. We must ensure the future of the white sips.

If you ever go back to coffee cold brewed coffee is a lot better on your tooth enamel, its less acidic.

>See on Veeky Forums an email supposedly sent from Veeky Forums to monster asking about Ultra cintron being discontinued.

Was it real, is it really discontinued?
Its the best fucking one.

SIP BOYZ CHECKIN IN
SIP SQUAD
>SIP CREW
SIG GANG
SIP SQUADRON
SIP FORCE

8oz cans? Is this real?

BRO IF YOU BELIEVE, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE

>SIPGANG

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7
8 F L U I D O U N C E S 2 0 1 7

U aint seen nuffin

Excellent post.

Shit I juyst realized I haven't had a coke in almost a year. Does Rockstar still sell coke flavored sips?

>coke flavoured rockstar
sounds fucking awful