What The Health

Anyone seen this yet?

Keep seeing it on my Facebook feed. Wondering why it's apparently blowing everyone's minds, but I don't have Netflix.

Other urls found in this thread:

whatthehealthfilm.com/facts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You looking for /tv/ buddy?

Is that the incestuous roman emperor who gets stabbed by a phone throwing maniac who was a general who became a slave who became a gladiator who defied an emperor?

It looks like him

Probably. It's Joaquin Phoenix.

i thought this guy died run over by a train while shooting a yt video

That was Gregg Plitt

It's great but I don't feel like summarizing it.

Here: whatthehealthfilm.com/facts/

>It's great

"no"

knowing joaquin its prolly vegan shit

Would he care about health if River was still alive?

You fags shilling this remind me of retarded teens who went nuts for The Union weed documentary. I bet a lot of you faggots have already made your English teachers cringe.

It's just going to be vegan propaganda bullshit.

These same liberals say drinking wine and eating cooking oil is healthy

what the fuck does being liberal have to do with consuming cooking oil?

Making the same troll thread every day is spam.

Still upsets me, his career was on the right track

Every fucking day the same thread, even with same replies... please at least be fucking original when you are trying to promote this shit...

>Every fucking day the same thread, even with same replies
This applies to every board I browse. Rightfully creeps me the fuck out.

Don't derail this thread please

Would we care about him if River was still alive?

Knowing him this will be a vegan show.

I am torn on veganism. My fiancee is vegan and honestly is ripped and extremely fit for a girl. Way more fit than me. She starts working out and her body changes instantly. She's also extremely "normal", fun, high energy, everyone loves her. She's hasn't eaten meat since she was 7 years old.

On the other hand, literally every other vegan I know has a soft body and is extremely weird. I think the weirdness stems from nutritional imbalances, but it doesn't explain my SO who has been vegetarian/vegan for almost 2 decades now.

She convinced me to go vegan for a while and I really tried to "do it right", but I still lost a lot of weight and felt like shit.

So yeah, I still don't get it.

Your anecdote means nothing. Vegan is still the healthiest diet.

The only way to find out is to try. Start by reducing your animal meats. See how you feel, how your performance is at the gym, your measurements (circumference, BF%) etc.
if you notice not much of a difference, try eating with next to no animal products. Do as above and take an objective assessment of yourself. If you start to feel weaker, lose lean mass etc...then perhaps it may not be the diet for you. Though I doubt it. Just don't become a militant cunt if you do become vegan. Instead of looking down at others, help them out with perhaps healthier diet choices that don't entail KFCs Double down sandwich

>Start by reducing your animal meats
>animal meats
As opposed to rock meats?

>The shit equivalent of NC by hogs is comparable to the rest f the entire eastern seaboard
I new NC was full of shit and swine!

It was pretty good, and has prompted me to reduce animal products.

Vegetarian rn, and will slowly work towards veganism -- especially since raw soy protein powder is half the price of whey, so I can make my own protein shakes for super cheap
(soy protein, cocoa powder, a bit of agave and a bit of stevia)

lifts have sustained, good things so far

>what the fuck does being liberal have to do with consuming cooking oil?
Ask the liberals who go around saying it's healthy drinking wine and eating cooking oil.

Fear Mongering & Vegan Propaganda.

Watching it now and holy shit the broscience coming from supposed Medical Doctors.

This is hilarious.

Perfect example of cherry picking

Please stop. The same fagging is obvious and painful.

Yup, all me, rewatching it and it is so obviously propaganda.

Fair enough. Carry on.

dumb hippie shit

eggs have good cholesterol though... and you need cholesterol to produce testosterone.

is this show anti lifting?

I did. I made my report about Prohibition. She laughs and gave it to coworkers to laugh at. When I was absent she shared it with the entire class and they laughed. If I knew earlier that I am a actual autistic retard I would've chosen a different topic and I would've done a lot of things differently in general.

Basically he used USDA as a source for how bad eggs are, especially the cholesterol. If you yourself look up what the USDA has said, they will say that yes eggs have a lot of cholesterol, but the cholesterol you eat isnt the problem. Its sat fat that really fucks with your blood cholesterol

Your body produces nearly 85% of the cholesterol one needs. Daily intake should be not much higher than 300mg. I eat eggs myself, but have dropped it from 6 to 2 a day. My test is perfectly fine.

There are non-animal meats my dude.
What's the bioavailability like on those? And link? I get my protein powder for really cheap and it's some good shit, but if you can make an economic argument for anything else I'll take it.

Tried to watch this with an open mind, but a few things were too bothersome and I had to stop:

The narrator/interviewer is straight out of tumblrland. It was cringy listening to him call random people at the AHA, etc. and interrogate them about the front page of their websites. He blows the only actual interview he gets by asking shamelessly loaded questions.

On several occasions, the results of the cited paper (processed meats are to be considered a level 1 carcinogen) are used to paint all meats as bad. The narrator lumps in canned tuna and salinated chicken with processed meat, which is not representative of the quoted study.

The remainder of the arguments against consuming meat are equally as effective against the consumption of fruits, grains, and vegetables. The film ham-handedly pushes the viewer toward the conclusion that only a vegetarian diet is safe. Yet vegetable and grain crops are subject to all the same contaminants, pesticides, and antibiotics as meat.

Maybe the average viewer will take it all at face value, but I had a hard time taking it seriously.

>from the people that brought you "Cowspiracy"

Vegan propaganda desu. DOWN WITH THE VEGAN AGENDA

false