Tfw not 6'5

>tfw not 6'5

Seriously, what is the point in lifting when some tall Chad is effortlessly superior? I'm 6'3 but this is a dogshit height, I may as well be a manlet, if I'm not one already

I pity you, OP
An /r9k/ mindset is truly a curse

t. 6'5" lanklet
6'2"-6'4" is slayer height (gandy, bateman, chico, etc.), deal with it

why the fuck would you want to be 6'5 and look DYEL all your life unless you start juicing, 6'0-6'2 is the perfect height

>slayer
>lefagski

cope

that guy got Veeky Forums before anyone cringes

Hahaha, looking like an overcompensating ball of muscle is cringeworthy. You look so pathetic compared to 6'5 lean chads.

6'5 is pushing on awkwardly tall, it's like the last height that can look respectable if built. 6'3-6'4 is perfect.

You know what's kinda bullshit, I'm 6'3" I've surpassed 1/2/3/4 for reps, my roommate is 6'5" and naturally huge. I got him to workout with me for awhile and he quit in 2 weeks but he can still take me in fights/wrestling. It's fucking bullshit he didn't have to do anything.

Nah. Up to 6'8 is fine for some slayers. I've seen 5'9 guys look lankier than this 6'8 guy I know. When he's around just don't bother competing for women's attention (he's good looking too, obviously)

5 11 is the perfect height

>6'8"
>slayer

lol no, keep dreaming lanklet. lanklets can push chad-lite status with steroids but they will never be effortless slayers

100% man. It's always a laugh when retards try to spin that 6' - 6'2 is somehow ideal.

Sure, girls are drawn to you cause the height makes you stand out. But I still think 6'4 is pretty much ideal (my height). Usually the tallest person everywhere I go anyways, girls mire and not TOO hard to put on mass.

Plus once you start getting to those really tall heights, you start seeing a lot of health complications.

That and the height difference between me and girls is weird enough, can't imagine being 6'8 and dating some 5'4 chick.

As long as you're above 6'0 you made it.

She looks like a pig

Why germanics look like pigs?

Why are you under the impression all tall guys are LOL 140LB SKELETONS? I'm telling you, this 6'8 guy I know has huge joints and is naturally well over 200lbs leanish. If you stood next to him and aren't completely deluded you would rightfully feel pathetic. He has also got a model face but that isn't relevant.

>ugly inbred

glad i impressed her poor facial features and disgusting jew hair

Genuine 6'4 is a good height, not disputing that.

t. deluded lanklet

it's pathetic how those skellies try to talk over well-established definitions - Chad/slayer is 6'3" +-1" which can be easily researched across lookism etc. forums

When the fuck did people start saying slayer? it's cringy as fuck

>jew hair
Go back to pol you imbecile

What is jew hair?
You people are so stupid

lookism is now 9gag cancer. Buddy, I posted on puahate and it was established very early the taller the better, proportions allowing.

keep making stuff up lankyboy, it's on the same levels as 5'8" guys saying they're the perfect height lmao

You didn't make it if you're 6'0?

She's hot you fucking retards.

>tfw not Black

Seriously, what is the point in lifting when some black Tyrone is effortlessly superior? I'm white but this is a dogshit race, I may as well be a jew, if I'm not one already

I'm happy at 6' exactly but I walked past a group of male school kids all easily taller than me. It must have been the basketball team or something.

6' is fine but I was average among males at university

what are you talking about, jews are literally the masterrace and have control over most important institutions around the world

That's why there are roids son.

Just like manlets then.

this post made me sad for you

Word.

r9k lingo
it goes
slayer>chad>normie>incel>genetic trash

more pls

pls

My buddy is 6'4 240 lbs lean.
We wrestle and I (5'11, 195) frequently can get one over on him, because I do BJJ regularly :)

Training is great for confidence!

6'0 is average
average is just average

>Who /tall/ privilege here? Walking through the isles and notice how some items are too high for manlets, I have no problem reaching them but how do normal people out there go shopping when you can't reach items?

This thread is so fucking retarded why do I come here

>6'1
>taller than 99.87% of the population of my country
>taller than 1.309 billion people in my country alone
lmaoing at your life

Because you are retarded too.

>1.309 billion people in my country alone
India? China?

India. Seriously I've seen probably 50 people taller than my current height in all my life and most of them were Skelly mode.

agreed op, you should definitely kill yoursef. it would be good both for you social circle and this board

its weird to see people being proud of their autism

Do you guys have nothing on your life going on that youre obsessed with stupid shit like this? Like, literally NOTHING? No hobbies? No friends? No potentional girlfriends? Nothing to watch, read, study? Nothing is going on? Ever?
Why dont you just end then already?