Would you rather be viking mode or zyzz mode

Would you rather be viking mode or zyzz mode

Other urls found in this thread:

vikinganswerlady.com/vikheight.shtml
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3528236/Male-Norwegian-politician-raped-asylum-seeker-says-feels-GUILTY-attacker-deported-man-suffer-Somalia.html
nrk.no/ytring/jeg-ble-voldtatt-av-en-mann-1.12852714
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>superman tattoo

actually-alive-in-2017 mode

Viking.
Rather be a man than a pretty girl with drug issues

>wasting that superior physique on all that trash ink
Disgusting

I'd be OK with the "not having a heart attack in 5 years" mode.

Oh shit, it's Fenris the Feared from Joe Abercrombies books!

Vikings never looked anything close to that, and they were all manlets.

vikinganswerlady.com/vikheight.shtml

>this manchildy irony

Viking mode minus the shit japanese style tattoos. What the fuck was he thinking.

are you telling me that inhabitants of medieval Norway didn't have pharmaceutical grade anabolic hormones and gyms
mind=blown

I wonder if half his dick, one ball, and half his asshole have all been tattooed.

No, they had stein and shit, but they were too busy making beautiful women.

would you rather look like a greek god or- WAIT, GODS DON'T ACTUALLY EXIST? CHECKMATE!

retard

they ate sheep testicles for testosterone tho

Viking modeeven tho that sample is not the best desu.

Are you ok?

so much euphoria.

>he thinks that's how orals work

...for immigrants to fuck?

die in a sauna faggot

But you will never be neither.

You're aware that we have some of the strictest immigration policies in the whole world, right?

HNNNNNNNNNNNG

Viking

What a waste

Viking mode all the way. I'm 25, never even been on a date, trying to please a woman is out of the question. Now all I want is to look like I can crush a car with my bare hands.

Yeah, life is pretty neat over the border, sven.

user out here asking the real questions

KEKKED

>tattoos
>meme beard
this is the nu-male mode

Both look bad. Rather of course choose Zyzz between the two

you believe (((that)))
sad

Neither, i dont want to be slow and stiff.
Whats the point of having that much muscle if you cant fight or run a mile.
You just look like a godamn cloud with a beard.
nigga you barely living

nice meme

What's the point when it's all about charisma?

No you are thinking about Sweden. Norway does not have the same problem. And i will try my best to keep it like that next time I vote

Oh please, do tell us how you fight all the time

How close is Norway to a Somalian colony at this point?

>Norgay

Hmmm.. Really made me think.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3528236/Male-Norwegian-politician-raped-asylum-seeker-says-feels-GUILTY-attacker-deported-man-suffer-Somalia.html

Thats not viking mode thats insecure hipster roid mode

>175cm
>In medieval times
>manlets

You do realize that the manlet cutoff changes with time. right?

You clearly do not grasp the situation. There is many things to mock Norway for, but for having high immigration is plain ignorant and stupid. I work at a elementary school in central Oslo. Several hundred kids. Maybe 6-7 % non white

>reading potato news

See
Our very tight political (and sexual) ties to Somalia prevents us from ever being over run by somalians. After all as soon as they marry one of our high standing males they a to be regarded as Norwegian.

>Go to the boxing gym for the past 8 years.
>Just started bjj 5 months ago.
See ton of big buff dudes just get their ass beat.
They're ussauly so slow and stiff.
They run out of energy fast.

>It's an "Americans don'tt know the difference between Sweden and the rest of the Nordics" episode

You could always check your own goverment channel for the same news. If english is too hard for you still, Achmed. I know learning english and Norwegian at the same time could be hard.

nrk.no/ytring/jeg-ble-voldtatt-av-en-mann-1.12852714

>so stressed out about the state of his country that he starts pressing his keys twice.

Are you literally shaking?

>The Norwegians in the comment section give him his full support

BWAAAAHAHAHA

Can't make this shit up.

So you find one case of a damaged man saying something weird. Of course we have some immigrants. My point is that it's not a big issue here. It's tiny compared to the rest of Europe. And it's more strict now than ever. I don't understand why you are trying so hard to probe this point you know nothing about. You are either a child or American. Probably both

enough with the faggot norwegian, let their country fail the test of time alone. post more ripped viking goal bodies.

What the fuck? I love norgay now!

The people that are showing support are saying they feel sorry for him for being raped. Nothing about supporting immigration. What are you even doing dude.

Where are you from?

mah nigga

joe abercrombie's characters, worldbuilding, and action scenes are all so fucking good. didn't like his young adult stuff nearly as much but everything else is gold

Bless Norway they will need it.
>You will never be Danish

Switzerland.

>roiding for this

>black hair
>brown/hazel eyes

this guy looks somalian himself

I'd hate my body either way but Zyzz mode would at least help me pull the kind of women I like

>beautiful women

>

so pigs are beautiful now?

>BALD
>meme beard
>tacky shit tatoos
>m-muh viking!!!

why not just write C O P E on your forehead while you're at it.

he doesnt look bad
he looks manly

no he doesn't
he looks like a really vapid man that's insecure.
the tattoo's are terrible, especially the Superman S I'm sure he'll cover up.

"Heights in Scandinavia and Denmark Reported by Roesdahl"

This is the most fucking retarded thing ever. Denmark is Scandinavia???

his body look good
i wouldnt want a body like that but close enough, not too thick

>vikings
>having access to steroids
American mutts need to leave this board.

>Denmark
they are vikings

I'm getting sick of saying this to people, but if you're too shy/beta/ugly to get a grill, just use Tinder.

You're bound to have swipes if your DP on it is at the gym or something, and who knows you might just get a swipe from a good looking grill and its on from there because if she swiped then she is clearly interested, you just have to get in there before the 500+ chads that she's talking to at the same time.

I love his books, like you I don't find the "Half a X" series any good.
On my second read though the First Law trilogy, and the three stand alone novels, on book three now!

>click, tap, pain

Everyone was a fucking manlet back then you mong

TOP KEK

Hahahahhahah "viking mode"
hhahahahahahahahahahaha

Vikings are overrated.
They basically only pillaged places that were defenseless. Any time there was any sort of defending force, they ran away on their longboats

please. I can find ten stories like this from any European country. Norway is considering stopping immigration all together as it's a useless measure that doesn't really help anyone. it just fucks up for people. Norway has put almost half of all the Muslims in one city while the rest is scattered over the other major cities. half of the Norwegian population hasn't even seen a nigger before in real life. only people from or close to major cities have. I live in a major city and I can take a 20 minutes drive and then I'm in another city where black skin is basically banned because the natives of the city beat the shit out of anyone that doesn't speak Norwegian. I am not even making that up. there are entire cities and even regions where they don't have any migrants, immigrants or refugees because the locals beat the shit out of them.

if the current party in control stabilises its power, they will actually abolish immigration for a totally new system that doesn't involve having people fleeing to any European country at all. at least they said so. as long as they don't go trump style and betrays their entire ideology and were good. if they go through with their promise, Norway will probably become the whitest country in the world as all the immigrants are thrown out.

then we have generation X. my brother is in high school, and both he and all his friends are anti-feminists. any feminist that comes along with their retarded views actually get bullied by the whole class. it's the opposite of campuses in America basically. Norway is not a cucked country because there exist liberals and sjw here. it's actually quite retarded to base your entire argument on one retard who got Stockholm syndromed by the American media. or maybe it was the British media who did it. or maybe he has always been an sjw. I have literally never met a social justice warrior. I have met liberals, but never an extreme sjw.

since you think your argument is fair, you are automatically a hypocrite if you deny my argument. my argument is that your entire country is gay and retarded because tit contains some gay mentally retarded individuals in it. it does not matter if they are few or many, I don't know if they are, but I know they exist. so by your own logic, your own country is cucked.

they are disgusting why feminism is cancer in the comment section and the feminists are hugely outnumbered even after the moderator actively deleted as much of the "hate speech" as possible. your link proved the opposite of your claim you fucking Mongolid

yeah, if you mean the 3 comments that didn't get deleted and also pinned on the top by the biased moderator. also, a lot of the "supporters" supported him as a rape victim, not his choice for feeling bad for the rapist.

>picture from Oslo
>1/3 people from Oslo are "not Norwegian"
>mfw it's still better than the majority of European capital cities.

this so many times

being an over-inflated metrosexual faggot doesn't translate to viking just because you grow a beard. That guy wouldn't last pissing time in a street brawl, let alone an all-out battle
He's just a gay fantasy, and looks like a freak to anyone who doesn't share that fetish, a.ka. 99% of mankind, and I'm being generous.

>I'm in another city where black skin is basically banned because the natives of the city beat the shit out of anyone that doesn't speak Norwegian
Where is that? Im planning on moving at some point..

Fun fact: When Vikings tried to invade Finland they thought they found the land of the giants because Finns were so tall. Manlets, when will they learn.

>this denial
Do you not know that roughly 1 in 5 """norwegian""" citizens are foreign?

Stick your head in the sand all you want, it's well and truly over for us already.

They'll never learn

real vikings have a DICK that hangs LOWER than the BALLS

This is the type of thing that skinny fedora wearers say. Pretty often they are weeaboos.

>bjj
>not jjj

you're cucking yourself

neither I would rather be healthy mode and live until I am in my 90's

Is that supposed to be viking mode? No viking in history looked anything like that

Good luck faggot.

H-holy shit user your right

thanks cuckboy :)

>viking mode
>hgh

pick one

why are so many people butthurt about the name viking

sjw cucks and undertale let's players who think viking = "evil white supremacist nazi-inspired pagan serial rapists with really big dicks"

pretty much anywhere in northern Norway.