Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2soXFgcWkpA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_gustibus_non_est_disputandum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yum

This song when you take that first sip on a Saturday morning
youtube.com/watch?v=2soXFgcWkpA

ALL DAY ERR DAY

oh yes. that glorious rush of dopamine that wakes me up in the morning. that sweet sweet boost of energy and overall well being. I love it so. tastes like fucking shit though and people who "drink it for the taste" are just druggies in denial. you don't do drugs because they taste good, that's fucking retarded.

coffee + ciggie master race

t=/that breath

FUCKING FOLGERS SHILLS EVERY DAY THIS THREAD

Try decent coffee sometime

>that pre-workout coffee shit

fuck that makes me orgasm

>implying I haven't
it's all extremely bitter shitbean water

>tastes like fucking shit though and people who "drink it for the taste" are just druggies in denial

When you grow up, you'll realize not everyone has the same taste preferences you do.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_gustibus_non_est_disputandum

I've been drinking coffee black for over 15 years, btw.

That's like saying tea is just hot leaf juice

Never had good coffee confirmed

Beer is bitter, yet people love it. Some prefer to drink hard liquor because they like it while others do not.

Get out more.

Two cups of strong french press a day. Coffee is my number one addiction followed closely by alcohol.

Absinthe is quite sweet

Absolute retard.

I hate beer too. it literally gives me a gag reflex. I will never understand why people drink that crap

Do you guys ever go to coffee shops and just sit down and sip while reading?

Is this a normal thing to do?

You seriously have the palate of a 12 year old child

I like wine and whiskey. fucking any alcoholic drink just not beer.

Or a woman

I'd love to try it

Underage. You'll learn, son. If you go out drinkin with mates you'll look like a bitch for sure if you order wine or only do shots.

>I'd love to try it
It's quite good. You can get real absinthe in the state's again. It tastes like liquor. Also, you don't hallucinate, but it is usually 100 proof or more. Strong shit.

Sounds good. Anything specifically that goes well with it? Also where did the hallucinating myth come from? That part is what always piqued my interest in absinthe

I think the myth came from the high alcohol content. Also wormwood can apparently fuck you up, but absinthe won't.

I goes good with a sugar cube melted in with some ice water, or you can just drink it neat.

Fuck out the way pleb. Green tea master race reporting in.

>coffee in the morning
>green tea in the evening

You gotta drink both, nigga, for maximum comfort