What did boogie mean by this?

What did boogie mean by this?

It was a joke you autist

What does this place have agains boogie? Yeah he's a fat fuck like 99% of americans. So what. Hate the Jews for making this to happen to your country, not fat people

He's a fat fuck that blames his extremely morbid obesity on factors he can't control to admonish himself of responsibility and demands that taxpayers fund the extensive healthcare he needs because of it.

>demands that taxpayers fund the extensive healthcare he needs because of it.
Sauce?

Why won't boogie fucking die already?

there

wtf I hate boogie now

You should, he's a fat unfunny piece of shit that earns more than most american households yet demands people pay for his shit.
He makes no change to his diet and complains that 'no diet works for mmeeeee'.
He represents everything that is wrong with the west and I sincerely hope he dies in surgery.

The image of a tweet where he says that was actually faked. Apparently those pics of him stuffing his face in a disgusting manner are from joke videos. You can hate fat people for their habits but you should direct your hate towards individuals that are actually spiteful and disgusting. From everything I've seen, boogie seems alright despite his obesity.

>boogie
>stick
lmao

Dubs and he dies during surgery

What's up! Ladies and gentlemen of Youtube, Boogie2988 comin' at ya live once again, though the power of the internet!

>*slurps chemically concentrated transfat*
>*punches chest to restart heart*

PAY MY HEALTH CARE!

*obliterates asscrack on chair cylinder*
*lisping* Hoy gjaoys it's me Francis annd ay hav somethin I want off my chest, THOUSE REPOBLICANS ARENT PAYIN' MY HEALTHCARE 'R DEY STOPID OR SOMETHING?

*Gets 10000 likes*

I don't usually make these kinda videos but today is an exception, so if you're new, maybe you just clicked the thumbnail, you've never been to my channel before, I don't usually go political or anything like that, I like talking about pokemons, or about my favorite youtubers, *desperately tries to inhale air through football shaped nostrils* but today is different, because this affects me so so much, and hope you guys will understand my view of the issue, those DAMN REPUBLICANS ARENT PAYING MY HEALTHCARE!

*smears mayonnaise on upperbody*
*skin obsorbs mayonnaise*

Don't forget to subscribe. I love you guys!

>when you don't remember what your dick looks like so you draw it with one ball underneath and one ball on top

trips and you get fatter than boogie

thos are stick mans hands

roll

Shut up fatty

check em

lel

SOMEONE MUST PAY

WIN
88 HEIL HITLER IT'S YOUR FUCKING END BOOGIE

To be honest I just want threads about this fat fuck to stop.
He needs to recover or just die already.

Yea I've gotten bored aswell, it's the same old shit. Will be pretty exciting to read autopsy reports though.

Not boogie. Her buck was signaling their fuck sesh

They would be the same as any other obese man who pass away during a surgical procedure.
He can't even be interesting after death.

>Jews are the reason I'm obese

Go back to your containment board. Veeky Forums is about taking responsibility for your own life and trying to improve it

Why don't they setup a fat tax. hell base it off BMI and just give subsidies to people who have physical activity documented, like a gym membership or some sports club, so people with muscle mass don't get fucked by it. Would probably bring in a shit ton of money for healthcare, it's fucking stupid someone can let themselves go that badly and force others to pay for it.

I'm not obese. I weigh 73kg. Kill yourselves, Jews

>He is over 500lb
>Doesn't have a need for a job
>Has a wife, has friends
>Has an internet following
>Probably is rich from youtube money
>Gets to live how he wants and doesn't care

>You
>30 years old
>Single, never married
>Left everyone you've ever known/cared for to purpose your career
>You've made it
>People you once knew tell you how interesting your life must be
>They don't know you are alone
>They don't know the money/career you've made really doesn't mean much to you anymore
>You work hard and study to do something in life
>Meanwhile there are fat asses like boogie with more respect and friendships than you will ever have
>You disend into your own mind to stop being loney
>You talk to yourself
>You try to sort yourself out
>But he gets to live life the way he wants
>He is married, while you're a corporate whore and has no friends or family nearby

>Tell me why it isn't time to kms at this point??

>you're a corporate whore and has no friends or family nearby
I know that feel bro. Luckily I dragged my college girlfriend (now wife) along for the ride.

t. fat pollack with a victim complex