Would taking creatine be a bad idea if I want to keep my hair?

Would taking creatine be a bad idea if I want to keep my hair?

damn she is bad idgaf what u pasty white boys say idc idc stick to your 2D cardboard women

It depends, user. Everything is dependent on genetics.

Creatine increases DHT, yes, but whether that accelerates (key word) depends on your sensitivity to DHT.

How's hair in your family? Parents? Grandparents?

Yes.

My dad is bald as shit and was bald at a young age. My grandfather on my mother's side still has a decent hairline for his age, but not terribly strong.

Accelerates hair loss* (accidentally a word).

Anyway, I've taken Creatine for years and started TRT in January. My hair has thinned since I was 20/21, but my hairline hasn't changed.

Both my grandparents on my mother's side died with full heads of hair - unfortunately I've never met (or seen pictures of) my pops, so that side is a mystery.

My Ancestry DNA data (run through Promethese) suggests I'm likely to be balding by 40, but at 25 IDGAF, I'll probably be dead by then anyway.

you angry famalam? :^)

5 to an 8

Did football, wrestling, and track, all trough high-school. Took creatine like it to was one of the 5 food groups. Currently 26 and still have more hair on my head than I know what to do with.
*Your results may vary

To my understanding the gene that has a lot to do with your hairloss is in the X chromosone so take a look at your mothers family. But nothing is ever 100% so it is a "risk" to take. Or grow bald with grace and take life as it gives you.

5 bruh more like -5 to a 7

its funny cause her sister is hotter and aint had anything done

>To my understanding the gene that has a lot to do with your hairloss is in the X chromosone so take a look at your mothers family.
this is broscience bullshit, hairloss can come from either parent

why do girls pull their underwear up like that

it looks awful

Hnng fucking tease i want to fug her so bad I don't care if she's the most vapid disgusting whore in the world.

makes the hips look wider

I've lost count how many girls (teenagers) do their eyebrows like her and try to make their lips as big as hers. They don't have the balls or money to actually get lip surgery though because they're still children living with their parents and don't even have jobs.

Everytime a teenage girl gets sexually assulted, I shed a tear of joy.

queen tbqh

you like when teenage girls are sexually assaulted because of the way they look?

It's just what they deserve.

>she started contouring

wow! makeup makes you look better, who knew?

I feel bad for you if you genuinely think that. What a sad state of mind to be in

the fuck is wrong with you? that's some evil shit dude

rather than making my own thread, how recommended is creatine on keto?

Been cutting and skipping the gym all year but gonna lift 5-6/7 days a week for a month holiday I have, and might try out creatine.

Creatine doesn't affect your hair unless you're genetically prone to male pattern baldness. It may accelerate MPB since it helps increase DHT levels which are typically higher in men that are balding.

Hair is 90% genetics and 10% how well you take care of it. No matter how well you take care of it or try to avoid losing your hair, genetics will always dictate at what age you actually lose it.

Also I'd rather be a swole bald guy instead of a fat or lanky dude with a head of hair.

jesus those fucking eyebrows

its sexy as hell friendo