Why does Veeky Forums lift?

Why does Veeky Forums lift?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/69sGyt_FDwg
youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=RN6woRzXy98
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that girl looks fat

Im completely alone in this life. I have zero friends. Last time i applied for a job i had a panic attack because i realized i dont know a single person who i could use a reference, not even one. I dont even fucking speak back to people that try to converse with me at this point - thats how far gone my social skills are. All i can do these days is lift, its all im good at. Its all i have.

For revenge

So I can distract myself from the pain of seeing my girlfriend suffer from her congenital heart problems. I love her so much, but I can't bear it, lads.

To save Evropa.

to be l a r g e

I want to be big. I want to be stronger than every guy around me, I want to have a presence. I lift, for the one day I will no longer be doormat. The one day, I will look at myself in the mirror and know that a man is looking back at me.

>The one day, I will look at myself in the mirror and know that a man is looking back at me.

End yourself you worthless cuck

Calm down little man. It's gonna be okay.

Temporarily fills my existential void when I'm not drunk or stoned.

I don't

I don't know anymore

Uh... Because I actually like It bro

LMAO

I look like a 16 year old skinny dyel. I just wanna be big like all my childhood idols

dont listen to the haters, user. your goal is noble and i hope you reach it one day

I have nothing going on in my life right now.
>22yo living in mom's house (not uncommon in my country tbf)
>Unemployed since January
>Graduated uni in March
>Friends talk to me only on weekends to hang out, rest of the week I have no social interaction besides the 'good morning's at the gym
Lifting gives me purpose, having a routine helps the feeling of uselessness. I lift in the morning as a way to force myself out of bed. I'm also DYEL as fuck, there's something very satisfying about seeing your body become stronger every passing month.

A few

Social status, all my life I've wanted to have a group of friends with me and hang out, as a kid you don't have to be handsome or fit to have friends, as we grow up we care more about material things, or a social status, I've lost the friends and people I knew, once I left them I never got them back, some people don't care but I just can't turn my back on some the of the best memories I’ve ever had, I've never gotten drunk and had wild shenigans with my mates in the park, my parents sent me to a school five miles away when there was one literally down the road but I went far just because it was Catholic, I've been socially lobotomised.

Now a simple solution to my loneliest could be shit like "by urself barh" or other meme shit, and to be honest I’m just a failed cyborg whose trying to make myself simply better, to make myself seem Veeky Forums and consquequcly attractive just so I can have friends, people I can a good time with. If I don't I will end up a loner in my room, school was my only opportunity to have friends simply because I spent time with people forcibly five times a week, once I finish college I'll have no obligation to go out and meet people, if I get fit and get friends and can get that obligation to be happy and make friends

also
>muh health

Because I'm insane and need to lift to keep the feels away

When I get sad things don't go well for me

Roughly:
>20% boredom
>20% for confidence/ to look good
>20% self hate/inferiority complex
>20% keeps me stable
>20% being strong feels good and might be useful

And 100% reason to remember the name

At this point - not to lose my gains

I want to be so beefy and intimidating that people fear me, but at the end of the day I come home to my loving husband and we have hot gay muscle worshiping sex and cuddle until we sleep in each other's arms.

To be better than everybody else.

Because I like being big. I like having skeletors come up to me in the gym and ask for tips on how to get bigger arms. I like having girls feel my arms and chest and tell me how good I look.

IF YOU ARE CONSTANTLY UNHAPPY, READ MY POST.
I'm sharing with you my story, anons. Do NOT give up, it'll get better eventually.

Because I was the weakling with glasses at school, picked on by everybody, got 0 attention from girls and was constantly depressed + suicidal thoughts were fairly common.
>fast forward and I'm now in my early 20's
>almost finished BA in Uni
>finally met a hottie 8/10 from my work
>After fucking her multiple times and making her come at least twice per session my anxiety disappeared and I no longer want to kill myself. Plus, I have never been more happier than I am now.
The first night after we hooked up, I listened once again to the youtube video that always helped me stay with my sanity throughout these hard 3 years of working out. My eyes teared up, not because I was weak or sensitive, because I had finally come to terms with myself and finally, it was the FIRST TIME I did not experience hatred towards myself. ( video link - youtu.be/69sGyt_FDwg )
So yeah, I got that going on for me. Thank you based Gods for showing pitty on this miserable soul

feel sorry for you bro, I'm in the opposite position.

I was diagnosed with early onset schizo when I was 16, and everytime I have a weird tick or do something fucking weird that my brain justifies at the time, I see the pain in my GF's eyes. sometimes she'll stay up crying at night,
I just want to tell her it will be ok, but it probably won't, and it hurts.

>i had a panic attack because i realized i dont know a single person who i could use a reference, not even one.
why the fuck would you need references from people? you just list your job experience on the CV, that's it. it's tougher if you have none, but if they invited you to the interview anyway, it's obvious they're open to hiring you, if you prove you know anything about the things you listed as skills.

Yeah man, I try to put on a big smile for her and it's painful. But I look at it like this: her seeing me happy makes her happy, and if the time she has left is spent enjoying my happiness, my body, and my support, then so be it. That trumps the pain.

>I lift for myself! Not for girls and to make guys jealous!

>it'll get better eventually.
it won't if you're a balding manlet. I lift for health reasons, I gave up on women over a decade ago and I'm just curt during conversations with them, never even had a female friend since.

My dad went bald at 23, and is 5'5". Very similar for his 6 brothers. Don't think for a fucking second that being bald and short can't find you love, ya big dummy.

>skipped the gym yesterday because sunburn was bothering me too much to wear a shirt
>found out my life loses all meaning when I don't go to the gym

I guess I lift because it gives my days some kind of purpose. If I didn't go to the gym I'd just float through every day doing nothing and would probably unironically end up killing myself

well sure it's always possible to find a used up roastie who's willing to pity fuck you once every 3 months in exchange for your paycheck

most guys probably were hoping for a woman that actually loves them though like in those Disney movies lol good luck with that

I'm 5'8 with a receding hairline and I just shave my shit and I still get a pretty decent amount of girls. You gotta put some work in and leave your comfort zone senpai.

DELET THIS THREAD

I've been lifting so long I've completely forgotten why I started. I know the last few years I've been lifting to simply be better. But lately I've been lifting so I can more easily convince myself I have some kind of chance with my newfound oneitis.

I'm going out to her place within a few days, hopefully to put my questions and doubts to rest. I'll either come on top of the world or utterly crushed, but if I don't go I will certainly never taste glory.

To intimidate others because I was bullied as a kid

Protip: This is poor job seeking advice

>You gotta put some work in and leave your comfort zone senpai.
I think a more accurate term would be extend your comfort zone. just leaving you comfort zone would make you look like a fish out of water and that really isn't something that girls find hot

I came for the lol's but you got me with the tears /b/ro

T H I S

>implying that THIS isn't the GOATest Veeky Forums motivational tearjerking video of all time
Newfag detected
youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448&t=6s

it's certainly better than having panic attacks from not being able to indicate personal references. why overthink it? during every job interview I went to, I just answered some technical questions and got the job on the spot.

I lift because when someone I cared about was injured and genuinely needed me to be strong enough to help them I failed. It was the worst feeling I've ever experienced. I absolutely refuse to fuck up like that again.

What salary band were you applying to?

wanna be a hot buff lesbian. Besides always had body & confidence issues so maybe it'll help. And working out makes me feel good

I'm not from the US, so let's say from a bit below to 4 times the average salary in my country

Ah well yeah in that pay range reference don't really matter. They do matter once you start making real money.

r u a qt grill?

well, he seemed like a person at the beginning of his career

i lift in effort to "beat" insecurity and build confidence

Get muscle and look good.

Going back to China in a month and starting a graduate program in September.

Gonna fuck constantly and maybe settle down with the first hot-titted wealthy Chinese woman I get.

> t. unemployed NEET LARPing as a high-earning executive
Not too jet-lagged from the company private jet travels ?

> Gonna fuck constantly and maybe settle down with the first hot-titted wealthy Chinese woman I get.
Bro, you will be the wealthy one (until her and her family milked your bank account)

>implying
You need references to get middle-income jobs you nerd

I had a pilonidal cyst from sitting on my sweaty ass too much and playing vidya. After I got it drained, my doctor said I could potentially avoid having another one in the future by staying more active and exercising.

Alternatively because i live in the worst city of my country, a country where guns arent legal so i have to look as scary as possible.

Lol all you low test beta cucks talking about jobs working for some high test alpha like its cool. Your boss could fuck your wife and there isnt shit you will do about it. At the end of the day you are someone's bitch. Every day she will be become more and more bored and disgusted with you.

Self employed master race reporting in

Actually my COO is a fucking low energy dweeb who can't inspire a crowd. CEO is better, but in a Boomer sort of way.

It's ok though, because I work remote, and only see the higher ups once a quarter, and the executive level once a year, because it's a big fucking company.

I think 4 times the average salary qualifies at least as middle-income

I have an obsession with getting arms bigger than my brother who can bicep curl 100 kg

youtube.com/watch?v=RN6woRzXy98

He looks like this but not asian.

My arms are 12 inch by the way.

I read that as 4 times below

What do you do?

To prove the choads that there's more to fitness than bench press.

lol looks like Pushed a button.
>mfw I can work from wherever I want
>mfw your girlfriends lips are wrapped around my 6 inch cock.
She will take my sperm and have you raise my child.

Seriously anyone can be self employed in as little as 3 months to a year. Its 2017 people its time to wake up and become your own bosses. Do you really want to work for someone else the rest of your life, or do you want freedom?

Advertising for small business in my area. Outsource most of my job on upwork.
Also getting into amazon private labeling

ok

>I'm a signholder and trade Magic cards on amazon you cucks need to be like me!

Just wanted to say I feel you on this.

I know.
>sincerity
>Veeky Forums

lel

just lel

>you just list your job experience
>your job experience
>job experience

>leeching off of a real business
>working for yourself
>being your own boss
lmao

Fuck dude I'm exactly the same. Gym receptionist doesn't even greet me anymore because I haven't responded in the past 2 years.

You should just say "Good morning/evening/Hey how's it going?" next time.

>he doesn't go to a 24 hour gym where you swipe your FOB to open the door
Anytime Fitness master race, reporting in

>This post
There's just something about the way it's typed, but I can't tell what

same here brother

Because it makes me look and feel good. Anyone who lifts for the validation of others is a fucking faggot

So I can sleep.

>Is fat

it sounds like an infomercial for a pyramid scheme kek

>Not lifting for the upcoming race wars
>Mfw

Because If I don't I become completely depressed and my anxiety shoots through the roof. Also for cardio bunnies

Because I want to be hot.

For an ex boyfriend who is probably balls deep in his new girlfriend right now.

>5'10" (179cm) 134lb femanon
>don't even lift
>came to Veeky Forums when i could work out
i haven't left since and this board makes me hate myself aggressively. i just want to be a qt cardiobunny and lose the inch of fat on my back.

Why would the boss want to fuck your wife? He doesn't have his own that nags him incessantly and gives him this shits over trivial shit she could do herself?

What if the other user has a really ugly wife - or no wife at all? Then your boogieman scenario is moot.

Why does the boss have to be some a type personality? There are just as many insipid shit cuntsmout there in management spots.

Your little straw man only invites more questions. Being self employed can be fun, but even more heartache than wage slavery. Do t convince yourself that it's all high fives and smooth sailing.

my nigga

So you're actually nothing. I'm self-employed, but I had to build a business to get the point of stability for my own job, like most people that actually are self-employed.

This is a joke, right?

I want to have pecs bigger than most girl's breasts and then bully them for it.

The chestlets will never learn and I will remind them every day.

"Just because I can't do it today, DOESN'T mean I can't to do it SOMEDAY"

Inspirational

Soon there will be race wars.