This man is about to live debate one of the most intelligent internet personalities about the morals of eating meat

This man is about to live debate one of the most intelligent internet personalities about the morals of eating meat.
Well fit, how do you defend meat eating?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v0uv_VEfIv0
nutritionfacts.org/video/industrial-carcinogens-in-animal-fat-2/
theoildrum.com/node/6252
humanesociety.org/news/resources/research/stats_slaughter_totals.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pastoral_farming
gelr.org/2015/10/23/a-leading-cause-of-everything-one-industry-that-is-destroying-our-planet-and-our-ability-to-thrive-on-it-georgetown-environmental-law-review/
youtube.com/watch?v=egoyHzHn8Xk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

High test

Who is he debating?

>This man is about to live debate one of the most intelligent internet personalities about the morals of eating meat.
>he isn't debating ebin molymeme

a manlet with a big head

It's not hard to defend meat eating, there are no legitimate arguments against it that aren't trying to appeal to emotion.
For every study against meat I can link you 3 for it.

jason blaha

Morals? Again? He already toppled "I don't care" faux morality. Do a debate about nutrition ffs

Is it morally wrong to eat meat? who knows

Either way: who gives a fuck

The guy who celebrated (and filmed) the death of his grandfather wants to have a debate on morals

I wish i could strangle a cat in front of his vegan ass
>inb4 so edgy wew

>who knows
People with any opinion at all. Pic related is you.

lol Destiny is gonna get skewered

>The only argument you have against him is an ad hominem attack about something from 2-3 years ago

he's debating GodStiny

twitchtv destiny

He's 6'3, jacked as fuck, trains muay thai, and owns a shit ton of weapons. He would LITERALLY murder you.

>recalling his demonstration of psychopathy and lack of morals and virtue is ad hominem
>the fact that he did something so disgusting is reduced solely by the fact it was 2-3 years ago

THE DEBATE IS LIVE RIGHT NOW

6'2
Just gimme a couple of years

how the fuck is that an ad hominem

This guy is way worse than Virgin Stains. This fucker is an actual, literal pedophile, and he also told his friend to commit suicide (and he did).

>being this retarded

Debating is a meme. Not kidding.

Because saying "l-lol he's just a psycho" doesn't disprove his arguments.

>m-muh appeal to emotion

One of the main causes of pollution and destruction of the fertile land in the world.
Slaughter of billions of sentient beings every year.
Countless scandals surrounding the use of hormones and antibiotics in cattle having major consequences in the long run on our own health.
Animal flesh contains toxins and chemicals from the food they eat years in the making from their gmo fed crops, concentrated in their intra muscle fats that we eat.
Unsustainable at the rate the human global population is growing.
Animal agriculture is subsidized like fuck because it is by default unsustainable and more expensive to produce 1000 calories of animal flesh than to produce 1000 calories of plant based foods.

Humans evolved as omnivores

Nice argument. You can't argue for veganism because all you can do is try to appeal to emotion, which is a logical fallacy

(citation needed)

>twitchtv destiny

so in your opinion he is the most intelligent internet personality?

youtube.com/watch?v=v0uv_VEfIv0

No, he's ONE of the most intelligent internet personalities.

linking no sources is the vegan way to argue i guess?

>claims to be morally superior by not eating meat
>does something that proves that he is far more immoral
It's a legit argument against him

I don't care about animals.

Is this what a tough guy looks like nowadays. How low we've sunk.

>most intelligent internet personalities

that can't be serious

yea fuck all the actual academics, playing video games is the epitome of intelligence.

yea nah fuck off

What the fuck is going on with his head? It has the curvature of a light bulb

>Well fit, how do you defend meat eating?
I'd like to get my protein from something besides eating 4 pounds of beans per day

>It's a legit argument against him
Exactly. It's an argument directed towards him personally and not his actual viewpoint. Besides, people are bullshitting about this story anyways. He didn't film his grandfather dying. Go watch the video he made about it.

a friendly reminder to train your neck.

diddlys are not enough

The guy he's debating is a twat

Man I would love to see that

What is with all the vegan memeing here and irl recently?

Does it just come back around every 12 years or so?

seriously though who is he debating ?

and in the end he would be thrown in jail and raped in the ass for being a little bitch so I win.

>One of the main causes of pollution and destruction of the fertile land in the world.
>meat eating
Wrong. Muh pollution is a terrible argument once you account for the increase in human population since the industrial revolution, less people > less mouths to feed > smaller food industries

He probably would, seeing as his vegan-addled psychotic brain doesn't seem to be able to process empathy.

lol I recently saw comments saying that they would love to see Molyneux debate Varg.
Some of these niggers are total madmen

>social contract with animals
>uuu if you eat meat you will grow up to be a psychopath
>muh emotions
yeah that's a high level debate here

HAHA Destiny is literally the only person more insane than VG. VG absolutely BTFO

>jacked as fuck
HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA

*inhales*

HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA

*coughs*

HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA

*cries*

HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA

You said there were no legit arguments for veganism besides appeal to emotion.
I just gave you 5 reasons to go vegan that aren't an appeal to emotion.
If you don't give a fuck about the only planet and enviroment we have then there is really no way to make you change your mind.
Doesn't mean you're right, it just means you don't give a shit about anything besides your habits and taste preferences.

nutritionfacts.org/video/industrial-carcinogens-in-animal-fat-2/
theoildrum.com/node/6252
humanesociety.org/news/resources/research/stats_slaughter_totals.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pastoral_farming
gelr.org/2015/10/23/a-leading-cause-of-everything-one-industry-that-is-destroying-our-planet-and-our-ability-to-thrive-on-it-georgetown-environmental-law-review/

Who the fuck made this shit? I can only imagine.

listened to 2 minutes of it. basically animal rights shit. nothing about actual health or fitness.

VG cherry picks his debates. why not talk to someone who actually studies different diets and their health benefits? why only talk to established youtube/twitch personalities? right, he's just in it for the internet bux.

>Wrong. Muh pollution is a terrible argument once you account for the increase in human population since the industrial revolution

How is that an argument against approaching the most enviroment friendly practise there is besides culling the global human population?
First world nations should focus on being as self reliant as possible so that they don't need to import bullshit animal products from the third world.
And the third world needs to be given handouts and support as long as their birth rates remain ridiculously high.
You can do both, there is no exclusivity here.

And the third world needs to stop being given*

Everything in that video is wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=egoyHzHn8Xk

this guy is literally 5 times smaller in terms of height and mass than Alex the alpha male meme lifter

so this................................is the power...........................................of veganism................................

I eat meat because I fucking feel like it so this faggot can go eat a dick made out of tofu.

Destiny is a literal sociopath holy fuck

This is the weird autistic rabbit holes people like virgin gains and this destiny retard go down, with their obsession of questioning everything, even shit that doesn't need questioning.

Instinct and common sense do not exist in their brains

When you ask "but why" a million times you get down to some abstract philosophical bullshit answer about how ultimately nothing matters anyway so incest is ok

How about incest is wrong, and I don't need to dedicate my life to researching the topic to come to that conclusion?

Same with all the other bullshit these morons love debating about online, morality and ethics of eating meat etc.

That won't solve the problem of the expanding technocratic system and the damage it does to the ecosystem. Food industries are just one part of the system, transport, factories, continuous use of limited resources for energy, increasing consumption etc. Scale back of food industries would be a start but you could just as easily start with transportation, removal of cars because of the damage they do, but you don't see people shaming car drivers. Besides it's not like all the GMOs and pesticides used on plants don't damage the ecosystem.

The problem is the scale of the system, and it's starts and ends at human population.

No, all of the social behaviour towards and between human beings is justified under his system. Yes the sentiment that animals literally just don't matter what so ever is confronting but it's true. Why value some animals over others beyond what they can do for us? Why value animals at all more than plants in terms of ethics?

animals can feel pain and have atleast some sort of emotional state. plants dont

Why does the ability to feel pain matter? What is pain? Why is that specific chemical reaction more significant than that of a plants or an ants?

This is exactly the point I was making here These debates are dumb when you break things down to that level, but people seem to enjoy it so it please continue spinning your wheels

We could and should scale back on all forms of pollution.
I have nothing against that.

I disagree on just a few things, one of them being that the animal agriculture is comparable in its utility to the human race to advancements in technology like the internet and aerial/land transportation.

Animal agriculture is unnecessary for us to survive or thrive.
Electronics/computers/vehicles/internet aren't necessary for us to survive but they are in order for us to thrive.

GMO's reduce the need for use of pesticides but they might indeed cause issues which I'm not particularly informed about to be frank.
And yeah farming in general destroys the soil and the enviroment, but merely be effectively stopping animal agriculture we would make such a tremendous change for the better, majority of the world's crops are to feed cattle, I think this plays a major role in the erosion and destruction of our fertile land.

>The problem is the scale of the system, and it starts and ends at human population
The birth rates in africa and asia are gonna have to go down or the quality of life on in the entire world will greatly suffer, I agree.

we as humans know how pain feels, it's a fucking horrible feeling. we also know that animals have emotions, they feel horrible when their kids get killed just like we would. I fail to see how their pain/emotion is any less important than ours.

The guy VG is debating is clearly lying to back up his argument. I'm not even vegan but this guy is just coming off as autistic

>the video of him laughing about helping his friend commit suicide is wrong
>the video of him contemplating whether or not fucking your daughter is ok is wrong
>the screencap of him saying that it was hard for him to not fuck a 15 year old fangirl is wrong
>the video of him admitting to preparing to kill a kid and his dad over a video game is wrong
>the screencap of him saying that someone that wants to fuck an underage girl isn't a pedophile is wrong
if he legitimately addresses any of these points, tldr it for me. not watching a 30 minute video of this numale cuck trying to explain himself.

>
Sam Hoidel

kinda have to agree with destinys positsion its either all in or nothing

Vegan Gainz is a cunt, so are most vegans, and I would gladly kill and eat them, if given the chance.

Meat is food, and anything refusing to eat meat is prey. Prey is meat.

>nihilist arguing with a vegan
no winners here

>You can do anything you want because if you think about it we're just atoms floating around the universe

>rape analogies

hahahahaha

durianrider?

Durianrider is fucking based. /ourvegan/

I suppose you're fine with starving young African kids for your quinoa burger, huh faggot

I regularly hunt and eat rabbits, but the vegan chaps make a good point with the longevity side of things and decreased risk of heart disease

Wait so your contention is that these things just shouldn't be thought about at all? What a fucking pointless opinion lmao. Yes, things get down to a deep principle level. And actually yes, you do need to have a thorough understanding of the actual reasons as to why things are wrong because we are fallible. People used to not think slavery was bad, people used to think burning 'witches' wasn't bad. It is very important to establish a solid fundamental ground. If you are too much of a pussy to go down the rabbit hole that's fine, don't. Just be that guy who does what feels right and doesn't question it. But don't stand in the way of healthy discussion just because of it.

FUARRRRRK

Yes he directly addresses each point you mentioned and more. I understand that you can't get your 'keks' out of it like you did jerking off to the naked ape hit piece but if you want to actually make these claims educate yourself first. Otherwise accept that just maybe might be subject to a little bias from the one single absurdly convenient source that you have.

Holy shit so destiny admits he's wrong and just doesn't care. Destiny btfo himself LOL

watch the fuck out meat eaters

>If you are too much of a pussy to go down the rabbit hole that's fine

That's fucking hilarious, too much of a pussy... either that or I realise how pathetic and pointless your autistic online debates about morality are

Enjoy wasting your time, your rabbit holes are retarded

You literally believe incest is ok

>gmo's are evil

out of everything you said this might be the worst, an opinion bred from true ignorance and unscientific emotional conclusions.

I'm fine with starving people who have no control over their impulses and continue to breed like animals and have no regard for future prospects.
The more you enable this behaviour the worse it gets for future generations.

I suppose you're too much of a faggot to not see the bigger picture, that or you're too much of a pussy to admit it.
Virtue signaling about starving third world peoples is retarded and not an argument against veganism.

>gmo's are evil

Literally did not say that at all, you're creating this false point that I did not make.

You're free to talk about everything else I mentioned, if you're intellectually honest that is.
And yeah, gmo crop fed cattle have been shown to be less healthy than non gmo fed cattle.

Yes, you are legitimately afraid of any indepth discussion as you fear it will expose your complete lack of cognitive ability. Philosophy is VERY important, look at how much of society relies on these things. Look at the way laws function.

>You literally believe incest is ok
You couldn't have illustrated your lack of comprehension on the subject anymore than if you had literally just screamed "I'm a fucking idiot and have completely no idea what I'm talking about" at me on vocaroo.
There are several valid, extremely solid and indisputable reasons to rationalise why incest is bad. However, and I'm just guessing here, you've seen the video title, saw the "oh shit it's 10 minutes my brain can't work for that long :/" and just jumped to the conclusion that there is no actual answer OR you've just watched one of those fucking clips of Destiny asking some one else to prove it and assumed there was no answer which is equally as retarded.

this is great and all but calories of plant based food is mostly carbs, particularly fibre. Also, if you think for some reason that plant-based agriculture isn't also destructive, you're delusional

>Yes, you are legitimately afraid of any indepth discussion as you fear it will expose your complete lack of cognitive ability.

That's incredibly dumb, I just gave you an explanation for why I don't waste my time debating pathetic autists like you, and it has nothing to do with fear of a lack of intelligence.

Shit, you don't even need to be intelligent to get involved in the debates, just look at your posts.

>w-why don't you dedicate hours of your life to this meaningless thing you're not interested in? you too much of a pussy?

wanted to buy the book when it was available, but didnt want to spend 100+ dollars on shipping to my country, is it any good?

Although you're not exactly right in the point you're trying to make I can understand the confusion.

1000 calories of Beef(mostly protein and fat) requires many many times the ammount of water and energy it takes to produce 1000 calories of beans(mostly carbs and protein, on an almost 1:1 ratio if you deduct total fiber from the total ammount of carbs)

1000 calories of beans has the same ammount of protein as 1000 calories of beef.

Why are most vegans on the autism spectrum

Very peculiar, maybe there's a study on it, we know how much deluded vegans love studies

we all know how much meatheaded mental midgets baseless assertions and bro science hand wavy explanations

sorry i forgot love