Guys, i have a huge fucking problem, i think i have Gynecomastia...

Guys, i have a huge fucking problem, i think i have Gynecomastia. I lost all my confidence to talk with other people 'cause they always look to the weird size of my nipples, when i smoke marihuana, the size of my nips get the double than the original. i talked to a doctor, and he said that the only way to remove it is with an operation, please, tell me there is another way to get throught this, i'm desperate.

>when i smoke marihuana, the size of my nips get the double than the original.
Not sure if b8 but loled

Why not have the operation?

how much do you weigh? are you sure it isnt just fat?

Post pics user. I thought I had gyno too, but it was just high bf%. Once I cut down weight my pecs looked completely normal.

>1 new post
GYNO AHAHA

>i think i have Gynecomastia

you're probably just fucking fat

too expensive :(

thats gyno bro, if it was saggy it would just bet fat but no those are perky and firm...and juicy, am i g-gay?

OP I'm going to make this simple. There is no way to get rid of this without surgery - period. Your best bet is to cut down as much as possible which may help a bit, but it will not eliminate your problem. Start saving up for the operation and do some research. I promise you that it will be the best investment on yourself and possibly of your life.

Would taking more testosterone fix this? or prevent it from getting worse? since its a hormone imbalance. Also don't build your pecs, you will have big pecks with a golf ball sticking out lol

No it wont

Testosterone converts to estrogen, so you would only be feeding the gyno.

RALOX
A
L
O
X

>i talked to a doctor, and he said that the only way to remove it is with an operation
so a doctor tells you something and you come to an anonymous vietnamese basketweaving imageboard thinking we will have a better solution than the guy that studied at least 6 years of medicine

>when i smoke marihuana, the size of my nips get the double than the original.

kek

You probably do.

Two choices.

Live with it.

Surgery it.

That's all folks.

do you have ED too? might have brain tumor

how to fix my gyno?

Only way to fix gyno is to get surgery unfortunately. In the mean time you can buy a compression vest on Amazon that you can wear under any shirt to make them disappear.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Are you sure this isnt a chick

Look into Raloxifene for gyno treatment, there are studies that show its effectiveness