Why are there more attractive women than men?

Why are there more attractive women than men?

makeup

there aren't you are just horny

>
there are more women in the 6-8 range than men, prove me wrong

Men are less picky

For a woman to be attractive she needs to be in the top 50% of females
For a man to be attractive he needs to be in the top 20% of males

you're stupid and don't know how makeup works. a thin enough woman with good makeup can go from a 3-4 to 6-7-8

Evolutionarily speaking, females only need to be mediocre in order to be evolutionarily successful. Hence, women just need to be skinny.

We don't live in that world anymore so pick up your standards and control your horny.

>what is a multibillion dollar industry to make women at least 6-8

That's pathetic

I find it quite opposite in America

>Makeup
>estrogen
>bras that make even ugly tits look nice
>diversion tactics like pretty haircuts and nail work
>men have lower standards

They use baby foreskin creams that make them look younger.

Female beauty industry+ you're a thirsty dude/dike.

you forgot the big one
>tight ass thin fabric that makes a flat ass look even better

Women literally made a push up bra for their ass

its more important for them (wimin)

us men just need to be rich

>all these wrong answers

Male attractiveness is a bigger mixture of things than women like status, whereas with women it's almost all look based.

Yes... so what?

So men don't have to evolve to be more attractive because where they don't perform in looks they make up with money, power, status, humor, etc. Women evolve to be more attractive because they don't have as many as those things. Looks are a way larger slice of their pie.

>female attractivity comes from superficial factors that are easily influenced by pushup bras, make up, tight clothing that shows cleavage and ass
>male attractivity comes from social stand, fitness, social skills, stateof mind, self-confidence appear

If men evolve to be socially successful, rich, powerful unshakable, then why are these traits even more rare in men than good looks? Why do men have to earn them through hard work? Nobody is born to be like that.

Your theory fails flat on its face. Women aren't even that much more attractive than men if you take away makeup. Most women would drop at least 2 points on the 10 point scale.

all most women have to do to be attractive is be young and not fat. these aren't difficult requisites

Because you're not gay.

ITS EASIER

FOR WOMEN

TO BE CONVENTIONALLY ATTRACTIVE

THAN MEN

Men need good facial structure, tall height and large frame and some muscle. 3 of them are mostly genetic.

Meanwhile, women can tan, not be fat, wear good feminine clothes and just be feminine in general. facial structure can be feminine or masculine. and males will lust for them

Unconditionally false.

THis is true

women tend to have shorter midfaces due to feminine facial structure therefore making them more youthful and more attractive

also makeup and shit like that

not being fat

yes, yes but my question is WHY?
It's almost as if nature intentionally made it harder for men, forcing them to pursue other means to attract mates.

hey OP, here's your answer >men have lower standards
This too tbqh

>slayer.jpg
She doesn't even look like a Stacy- she's a female Chad.

Is this the pinnacle of women?

idk man. males have it harder

80/20 rule

80 percent of women go for the top 20 percent of males.

Men do have lower standards.

Just look at society in general.

Males whiteknight and lust for any women with a 6+ face.

I'd be curious to see what the world would be like if women didn't have makeup.

What's the difference between a female Chad and a female stacy?

a female chad is an alpha female, even rarer than the true alpha male.

>Make up
>For women their worth is their looks, it's like asking why aren't there that many strong women
>Makeup
>Women seem to care more and put more care into their body
>Makeup

how do u define an alpha female?

what facial structure and traits would they have?

The concept of a female Chad is foreign to me.

A female stacy can ride to the top of the female food chain by riding the cocks at the top of the male food chain.

A female chad can become ruler on their own thanks to their divinely blessed genes.

an alpha female dominates any group she is in but doesn't need a group to survive, is highly desirable, is direct and open, a very rare breed

because society expects that women take care of their personal appearance to a far greater degree than men, if men on average spent as much time as women on their appearance (things like grooming, skin care, makeup, etc etc) I'm willing to bet that you'd think a lot more men are attractive.

alternatively, you're just attracted to more women than men

This.
Chad is essentially a thinly veiled demi-god.

she missed a hair when she shaved

Keep telling yourself that...

female features are more attractive than male features

because of makeup ad because men rate them between this ranges cause men would anything above a 6, and most men would fuck most women.

Also, a female chad has the power to enthrall high status men without even fucking them. Basically Galadriel in LoTR.

Well think of a tribe, because a woman can have only 1 kid roughly every year, but a man can have 10 a day, so obviously men are much more expendable, so while the tribe needs as many women as they can get, they can get by with only a handful of men.

There aren't, all women are subhuman.

shit that kinda makes sense

female stacy: fucks and sucks chad/tyrone/forest law/chadjeet to get what she needs

female chad: is hot and successful in her own right. An example I can think of is the mid-30s woman who owns my entire apartment complex. She's set.

Women put in way more effort to be attractive than men do.
If men put in even a small amount of effort on clothes and hair they almost instantly become 6-7/10 or better.

Can we call female chads Valkyries?

Makeup, and women put more effort into looking good than men do

Speaking of: What does Veeky Forums think of Valkyrie as a name for a daughter? Cool? Or should we go with Valerie?

valkyrie is a bit cringe for a real name, valerie is nice

Its a great name if you want a life time of bullying to mould her into a Circe type character.

>posts a women covered in makeup

It's a double edge sword though because after 35 they're done

Pretty autistic
A chubby girl named valerie sucked my dick in high school

>talking shit about Irina Shayk
wew lad

This. Good looking men 35-50 literally have waves of pussy to choose from, from what I've seen on social media. They all turn into beta orbiters and they're not afraid to tell you how great you look and basically make it known that they want you

I guess it all balances out in the end

It's not survival of the fittest, it's the survival of "good enough."

You're right but its impossible to prove

Palvin is truly an angel on earth

unreachable

The 3 girls I've known named Valerie were all pretty hot. Every Vanessa I've known has been hot too.

palvin has very nice curves

she looks a high class and tall version of a cute jaibait girl

a man of taste I see

make up.
women are more image conscious in general, they take better care of themselves generally.
more effort with fashion, more items which improve body appearance (bras, shapes, leggings etc).
Pill clears up acne quicker for them
Youth looks good on women, it makes men look awkward

FPBP

Youth looks good on men if they have masculine facial structures, masculine physiques and masculine height/frame

Because you are a man and homosexuality doesn't really exist outside of fetishistic bisexuality

Maybe if you're homo

It can add to your looks, unlike women.
Look at Eastwood, he was a lanky twink before reaching middle age.

Baby fireskin seems like an ethical alternative to fetus stem cells. I don't mind being circumcised. It makes me more fit for a war which was the only real intention.

The New Testament does however claim not to be ritually circumcised if you aren't a Jew,

What are two fucking World Wars and a heavy attempt at killing White males off since?

Send out Chads to fight, don't expect Eugene not to breed his beta stock.

I get what you're saying. The other guy is either just a dick or literally retarded.

INcel cope detected.

holy shit young clint eastwood was a prettyboy SLAYER

Recently, I've been looking at images of famous good looking hollywood actors like Brad Pitt and Henry Cavill in their 20's. they looked like youthful prettyboy types.

Also, prettyboy does not equal TWINK

TWinks are skinny cucks with pencil necks and small frame and has a 4/10 - 7/10 face

Prettyboys have a young but pretty looking face (7/10 - 10/10) but has a proportional neck, masculine height (6 feet tall), ottermode - athletic muscular body, and wide frame.

I'm going to save that in my Tasteful Nudes folder

Because, as we all know, conscription only picks out the best and strongest men.

Example of a prettyboy Chad. Henry Cavill in his 20's. Looks younger than their age but still very masculine and good looking.

look at this lookism faggot, name ONE (1) woman who looks better with crow's feet than without, I'll wait

>by nature the male wants to mate with the female
You could look into dozens of other reasons, but we're literally programmed to want to bang. People go up on the attractive scale when you're horny.
Also you can be passable as a woman by just not being morbidly obese. Learn how to do your makeup or dress and you jump up another couple numbers.

Taylor Hill is perfect breh

>implying eugene doesn't just fucking sit in the corner crying while the rest die

Either way, NS Germany should have won and Europe united afterwards. We could have been living with feminine grills and loyal brothers hitting the gym to maintain optimal fitness.

do it user, everyone should have more Barb in their lives

> NS Germany should have won

they should just kill the uglie dudes and then make it SO ONLY CHADS CAN BREED WITH WOMEN

why are you people so autistic

smart and intelligent peple have autism xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

she was so fucking cute in Leftovers

I doubt that tbqh, I see way more ugly girls than ugly men.

Agreed. And a great show too. Where in the united states would i find a girl like her?

It's funny that I've cum full circle. I started jerking to Maxim-tier stuff at 12, and steadily got more degenerate as I got older, then started no-fap at 25, realized it was a meme, and started jerking to Maxim-tier tasteful nudes again.

The South. At least my slice of North Carolina has quite a few women who have that look.

Maxim girls are like the top genetic breed.

they would be the type of girls to be super pretty even without makeup.

I know right

shieet breh. i live in georgia and gonna go to a college in state.

I have a friend in my high school track and field team who looks like and is pretty as jill garvey

fuaarrk

brb gonna fuk some pretty bitches

Start dating her. You'll never find another girl as good as your high school crush. Trust me on this.

Makeup. All other answers are wrong. Infact the gap has reduced a whole lot since a lot of men started working out. Go to any college campus and you'll see.

the average ones can become makeup professionals and boost their looks by 2 points

take away makeup and the entire field of women is brought back a point on average

I noticed this.

ive noticed nerdy engineering dudes have been working out at my university gym

I live in Russia. Men have their pick in women. As long as you aren't sick, deformed, fat and have job you can bag an 8.