Do I still have a chance?

I turned 18 a few weeks ago and I am 5'8.5" barefoot and have not grown since I was 13.
Literally nothing except muscle because I started lifting. My voice is the same, wrist size, shoe size, penis size etc. Did I really stopped physically maturing since then? I barely have facial hair, still suffer from acne.
Will I hit a growth spurt any time soon or is it all over for me? Anyone here had a late growth spurt?

Other urls found in this thread:

howlongismyschlong.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't worry, I didn't have my growth spurt until I was almost 17.

I'm afraid it's over user, you're destined to be a manlet

I kept growing til I was 21. Went from 6'0" to 6'2.5 in college.

David Robinson (the admiral) grew 6 inches in college and went pro in basketball.

>tfw 18 and grew 8 mm in height and penis length since last year

men can grow up to 25. there is still hope

t. 6'1 hoping to reach 6'3

Not only a manlet but a voiclet, wristlet, footlet, beardlet, dicklet, My dick is a little over 6in which was big at the time I was 13 but now is laughable.

Start taking hormones user. At this size your only chance is to put on some lipstick and start sucking dick.

I didn't stop growing until I was 25-26 but 3-4 inches is a lot to overcome. You can hope for maybe an inch or 2 more.

>5'8.5''
>8.5''
>.5''
manlets... when will they learn

176cm @ 18, 181cm @ 25

ye but you guys probably didn't stop growing at 13

I was 5'6 at 15 and I am 5'6 at 21

Does anyone have the penis size satisfaction chart?

6 inches isn't short, you're probably done growing

>6 inches isn't short
Fuck outta here white boi

Was 5'10 at 18
Im 24 at an even 6'1 barefoor

Was 5'10 at 15 as well.

wait i thought average was 4in......

bump for this because reasons

if it's under ten kys

I was 5'10 at 18 and am 6'0 at 20, you've still got time.

I'm 6'4 at 19 and I hope I don't grow anymore.
Fucks sake, it's already hard enough to not look DYEL.

Eat sticks of butter for easy calories

5.1 is average, 6 inches put you in the 62%according to this website howlongismyschlong.com it's bone pressed btw

Lot's of milk (calcium plus growth hormones), full multivitamins, stretching or hanging (get an inversion hanger, it reakky helps with backpain, and MK-677.

MK-677?

176 at 18, 182 at 21 here

i stopped growing noitceably when i was 16-17 really didnt grow much after that

thank god i made it to 6'3 was worried id be stuck a 6'2let for life

Oh shit I recall when my mind and sleep cycle was still ok my legs would hurt during sleep. That was when I grew the most, 17 was my age I guess. Just remembered it because I'm lying in the bed and my legs hurt from exercising. Did something unusual today.
OP you're done, your growth plates have closed. Pls to God (atheist here) mine would not close yet. I'm 6'4", doors are 6'6", fuck this I want to be taller than doors. God listen to this message

i turned 18 a few months ago and i'm 5'10
how to get taller Veeky Forums?