How do I fix this?

How do I fix this?
I think its the cause of my knee pain after squating.
Could also just be doing squats 3x a week idk

get knee sleeves

Strengthen the glute medius. Do the vagina machine as well as use a hip circle and do side steps. Also glute bridges and hip thrusts. Also do RDLs and keep your feet perfectly straight ahead (not pointed out) and try to keep the weight on the lateral sides of your feet, essentially the opposite of the pic you posted.

go to the bathroom

how can i add those into SL 5x5

dont do sl fag

Theres nothing you cam do against knocked knees. I have them too. Shit sucks, but you can work around it.

hahahahaha

Are knee sleeves better than knee wraps

I did the vagina machine for the first time tonight and did like 50 reps with the full stack. Why is it so easy?

Medical student here

This is not something you can fix with exercise, it is something you could correct with surgery. You are at more risk of getting osteoarthritis in the knee from this. Loading more weight on the joint would only exacerbate it more if anything. Its predominantly from a lack of vitamin D during teenage years during the phases on bone development.

Goodluck kappa

The kappa really terrifies me here, but im still a teenager. Can I fix?

Squat with your knees out instead of in.

If your stance is fine but your knees cave in when you try to go up from the bottom of the squat, you're squatting more than you can handle.

No thats not the problem its just that my knees naturally go like that when im standing. not quite as bad as in the picture

>Loading more weight on the joint would only exacerbate it more if anything.
are you saying i shouldnt squat anymore?

the vagina machine scares me

I've heard of people getting hernias or some shit from it.

Here is pic

testing fuck shit

what

Physical Therapist here, medbro is right. There are some cases where knock knees are caused by muscle imbalances but if it's to the extent of the case in OP's pic you need to get surgery.

try not to get polio as a child
too late for you though, rip

you need to go to a physical therapist and a TRAINER WHO IS A PHYSICAL THERAPIST before doing things like squats. Because of your condition you are going to be putting IMMENSE strain on some of your ligaments like your LCL, when doing squats. You are asking for snap city.

This should've been corrected in childhood, I'm not sure there is much of anything you can do now.

How am I going to do SL without squats

The drawing or my irl pic?

>durr i need to do meme powerlifting shit

do fucking brosplits bro jesus christ you are never going to lift heavy weights with those legs telling you that right now

Are they really that bad

>You are asking for snap city.
>This should've been corrected in childhood
Holy shit am i truly that fucked? Is there no way to fix this?

dude go to a physical therapist Veeky Forums cannot help you

Have I got what OP has got?

yes

They have different functions. Knee sleeves are for injury prevention. Knee wraps are for elasticity to help you bounce back up.

Thats with my feet together, is this still normal?

Heres another pic, is it still as bad?

Not the med student but people with knock knees are prone to joint inflammation (arthritis) if it isn't corrected. I would see your doctor. If you are a teen and still growing maybe you can get it corrected with special shoes.

go to a fucking professional or just go neck yourselves

Standing still with your feet touched isn't meant to look like this? What is meant to be touching and what isn't?

OP is this with your feet together or apart?

A little bit apart. my hits hit before my feet can touch

my knees hit*

If your gait is normal, you have nothing to worry. Seek professional advice irl from an orthopaedist/physical therapst but it could be just your joints and ligaments being flexible and giving in under intense pressure.

This is my pic I have my feet together on that pic, is that normal?

I took this picture just now sitting down with my legs straight, is this normal?

They look completely normal. But if you have strains that shouldn't be there and your technique is ok, seek pro advice. Further investigation requires x-rays and a proper exam.

Op you just have a really large q angle. The bottom half of your legs are completely normal.

in cycling if you have your knees tracking like that you are reccomended cleat wedges. maybe orthopedics in your shoes to stop your arches colapsing and tending to knock knees

What constitutes a normail gait?

When no one looks at you funny and you're comfortable with walking.

See an orthopedist.

A number of children get knock knee during per-pubertal growth. A lot of factors like obesity, inactivity, and a vitamin d deficiency as pointed out can influence and exacerbate the issue.

t. had knock knee as a child and had the condition til I had my femurs cut and set by a bone surgeon at nineteen.

You are fucked

You have weak abductors and glutes. Try training them, and activate them when you stand.

I swear I only see this on fucking landwhales

womanly thighs and hips

i know.. shit genetics i guess

oh shit did that work?

Knees should be straight tho

wow guess you need to train glutes then

You can just say obesity

I was obese up until like 2 years ago so I guess that was the cause then

looks good

No they arent...

I have this shit and flat feet.
If you have flat feet too fix your flat feet and squatting form first, might help.

what the hell is 'flat feet'

It's flat feet.

oh ok

This routine's good

>Shit sucks, but you can work around it.
HOW?

Every squat variation is basically PAIN so what can you do?

> it is something you could correct with surgery. You are at more risk of getting osteoarthritis in the knee from this.
iktf