Low T

>be 27 year old male
>constantly feeling tired, sleeping 8-10 hours a night, but still feeling not rested enough
>sweating at night
>always feel hot
>very irritable lately
>go to dr
>get testosterone results
>414

Is 414 low enough for TRT? I go back to speak with Dr. about the results next week, if he doesn't put me on TRT, should I shop around until I find a Dr. who will?

I don't know

Look into free testosterone and estradiol too.

Also do research on thyroid function and have it checked.

Disregard the doc's ranges and do actual research yourself. Most doctors won't think anything is wrong unless it's straight up going to kill you.

>trt

Are you sure you want that? Once you're on it, your body stops making as much on its own, then you NEED the drug.

What natural options have you tried? Zinc and magnesium? Some gingko? Vitamin D? Altering your diet for more carbs/less carbs; more fat/less fat? HIIT? Heavy lifts only? There has to be something better.

Well, according to the age/test chart, I'm close to the 5th percentile for my age range..

I used to work for a Nephrologist (Kidney Doctor).
He said vitamins are the biggest scam because you just piss them all out before they do anything.

Even capsules?

you don't piss out fat soluble vitamins

He's wrong desu. Deficiencies are a real thing.

Not saying they aren't, but if you're already eating meal prepped foods with the proper servings of veggies, why do you need to still supplement with vitamins?

Anyway, this thread is about TRT, not vitamins.

I heard about a very similar case where it turns out a guy just had a B-vitamin deficiency for like 20 years and had to take 10000% of the RDA for a while to even him out.

Every single man should take test.

Are there home test kits?

Agree with this. I had a severe iodine deficiency for a long time (maybe two years or so) and it fucked with my thyroid. Felt like a faggot all the time, no energy to work out and couldn't lose weight even when I wasn't eating very much at all. Started taking nascent iodine and was back to my old self within a couple of days. Iodine is important.

B vitamins were fine

What would cause me to just get hot flashes suddenly? Like while working, I just feel hot, my ears feel hot, my face feels flush, to the point where I have to go to the restroom, and splash cool water on my face.

Brain tumor, desu. Probably nothing but go see a dr.

Thyroid levels all looked normal according to the lab printout.

Estrogen levels are off.

OP forgot add units of measurement are ng/dl

Similar thing happened to me. Shit energy levels, constant brain fog then I got bloodwork and I had lower than average test. Got on a B-complex vitamin and I feel better than ever.

shaper mind

Is it RX or OTC? Injection or Oral?

I think it's like insuring that you're not deficient. 90% could be wasted, but the last 20% could possibly be filling a hole in your diet that you don't know about.

thats the testosterone levels of a 60y/o man

That's what I'm saying. All my symptoms are symptoms of low T:
night sweats, irritability, low energy

I mean my bedroom is like a meatlocker and I'll go to sleep fine, then just wake up hot.

Pretty much in the same boat here.

I'm in my early 20s and got my test checked like a year ago and had similar results to yours: 420~ first time I took it, and 480~ the second time.

Dr. Shlohmo told me there's nothing to worry about. I went home, did research and was livid to find out that I'm actually low test for my age and my doc was an incompetent fuck. I've been ignoring the issue until now, and am going to schedule an appointment with another doc on Monday. Hopefully he isn't a dumb fuck like my old doc.

As for symptoms: I get tired very easily, also irritable, extreme case of baby face (can easily pass for 16), slow progression in lifts, dubious sex drive.

Good luck senpai.
To address the concerns brought up by , is there a drug that possibly, convinces your brain to make more Test?
(Instead of just substituting the natural test your body create?)

Sounds like that would be the ticket if it were true.

not OP but no there isn't. The supplements he brought up would only bring up your test if you're deficient in them, which I believe OP has said he is not. Playing around with macros could has somewhat of an effect depending on your current diet. For example if your diet consists of no fats, introducing fats into your diet would up your test levels, but of course most peoples diets already consist of at least roughly 15-20% fats which is enough to have normal testosterone levels.

my brother was 350 i was 380, he did TRT and i did 500mg of test a week thru illegal test-c. I gained 20 lbs of muscle and he looks the same.

its just a fucking shot, 1-2 times a month. are people really just this much of pussies? a while ago i had 360 free test then i diet'd, started lifting, took ZMA and vit d3. after a year of that I got 387. not to mention cold showers and nofap.

And you eventually went on HRT?

It's low enough to warrant suspicion. Go to an endocrinologist. Family doctors don't know shit about male testosterone and often think 350 at 18 years old is acceptable

Fuck family doctors. Seriously.

No I took steroids instead and now my T is above 2000.

Do you feel different?

bump

Literally just a $10 bottle of tablets otc

>1-2 times a month

uhh i thought you injected every 3.5 days?

A GP is unlikely to put you on TRT at 414 ng/dL. They're usually pretty cautious about that. However, if you go to a "men's health" or "anti-aging" clinic with those symptoms and that level, they'll have you on TRT before you can finish saying "thanks." You'll have to pay more for it, though.

>41916689

I was a similar level at a similar age. It's not low enough to be put on TRT, which is stupid because those levels are consistent with 50 - 60 y/o's.

If you want to make sure you are low enough, goo for another test but eat a lot of licorice, real licorice not aniseed, that should lower your Test by ~37%. Other ways are to consume large amounts of peppermint and spearmint tea, drink really hoppy beer and don;t eat any cholesterol or saturated fat.

If you're interested in naturally upping your test, eat lots of saturated and mono unsaturated fat, enough Zinc, vitamin D, avoid licorice and mint, get enough sleep. Try supplementing with ashwagandha which lowers cortisol.

>shaper mind
not even close

how so?