People with clear skin, what does your shower routine look like?

People with clear skin, what does your shower routine look like?

I'm 26 and still have acne on my face, chest, and back.

I shower at the gym

Fap and smear the protein paste all over

cold showers = god tier skin

if you have noticeable body acne though you probably need to wear benzoyl peroxide to bed

Just dont use crazy ass soaps or much soap at all. Use the all natural shit on your pits and pubes and dont use anything on your face other than water. cold water splash on your face at night. cetaphil every day

cetaphil what? lotion?

soap only on balls/dick/asshole

rest rinse off with cold water in 30 sec

total shower time less than 1 minute

Shah brah. Lotion yer shit up. Why do you think Black don't crack? They use lotion so they don't get ashy but it ends up keepin' them all mosturized n shit meanwhile whit epeople get tanned and turn all leathery in order to be fashionable

do you rub your body with your hands at all to exfoliate, or do you just let the water fall onto your skin?

this

it's not your skin, you have a bacterial infection if you still have acne

This, I saved so much money since I started going to gym. I take a bath like once a month at house only.

Shower twice a week. Soap up everywhere get super clean, body temperature water during wash and then cold for 2-3 mins. Moisturise entire body and head with Palmer's Shea butter after.

Wash armpits and arse bits every other day with sensitive skin soap.

Only ever splash water on face unless clean shaving, which I do once a week.

Drink more tea (green, white, herbal) and water OP. And make sure you get at least 6-7 fruit and vegetables a day.

Both water and soap is bad for your skin. The trick is to spend as little time and effort as possible. Use as much shampoo as a volume of an acorn for your head and whatever soap fits on your middle finger is enough. Only soap armpits and private parts. Only be in water for 30seconds or so total.

Full rinse in warm water. Hair face and body get washed with a loofah with Dr. Bronners peppermint. Then use hot water and a Korean / Japanese ultra rough scrubbing towel to exfoliate. Then finish with cool water to start closing the pores. Jump out and use cetephil lotion all over.
If your back is really bad use Aztec Secret clay.
Make sure you're drinking enough water.
At night before bed just rinse your face, don't wash it off, and pat dry with a clean towel.
Use a clean towel on your pillow every night.
Eat healthier

If all that doesn't work after a MONTH OF CONSTANT EFFORT... go to a doctor.

I'll be honest. I struggled with acne until 18 and tried everything. The ONLY thing that actually helped me was accutane. Now I'm 20 and only have slight marks and a couple pimples here and there on occassion. Get that shit prescribed, I know your pain brother.

That's some American Psycho level type of shit, m8y

>shower twice a week
You're the dude that has the BO stratosphere wherever he walks around aren't you

>Before accutane I had beatiful tight dry skin
>After I finished the prescribed amount I got oily as fuck skin and acne came back few months later
>Turns out all you have to do is keep clean bed sheets, cut diary and sugary shit out of your diet and wash your face with water
Do everything you can before jumping on the pills train that shit is fucked up as hell.

when i put moisturizer on but dont cleanse it feel gross why is this

still questions in this thread im interested in having answered

Nah man, I wash my pits every other day. People actually compliment me on my natural body odour. It's weird.
What type do you use? You don't need lather it on, just enough to lightly coat the skin.

My routine:

Rub body completely with a bar of soap. Use shampoo on head and pubes, also scrub it around like a body wash. After the shower, shave and apply an alcohol-based aftershave diluted with water to face. That's it.

The real secret is washing your sheets every week. A dirty pillow case is the cause of most people's acne problems desu.

Shampoo hair once or twice a week.

My hair is shinier than ever and dandruff has decreased greatly. Skin looks great as well.

Also use cold or cool water when you shower.

do you use soap or anything?

Yeah. Bar soap only for the body and shampoo once or a twice a week. I always shower every day but I simply rinse my hair.

I have amazing skin and i shower 3 or 4 times a week.

Used to have bad acne.

Warm/cold shower doesn't matter. Tried both, no difference.

Plenty of sunlight.

I don't wash my hair/face/body with anything. I haven't shampooed my hair in over a year. I used to get these cysts/acne on my neck and they went away completely after I stopped using shampoo.

I use a bar of soap on my feet, pits, and groin/ass and that's it.

Acne free for years.

Cheers buddy. Stop using products.

it seems like half the people in this thread are advocating for no soap, and the other half are saying they use soap every time.

what do

idk what to tell you dude, i used to get acne all the time but it slowly went away as i hit ~25. Nowadays I don't get any pimples and i never have to clean my face

Never had cystic acne, but I had decently bad acne, which was almost 100% solved by:

>stopped touching my face with my hands (biggest one)
>stopped drinking so much milk
>changed pillow case more often

Other than that, I changed my diet to be cleaner, and I use an electric razor instead of a regular one. Also avoid shampoos with parabins and sulfates. I use Irish Spring Gear 3 in 1 which works amazing.

Acne is like 90% diet honestly.

You'll have acne your whole life dude. Everyone does unless they're wealthy and self obsessed.

Well I do it my way and it works for me. Shower everyday, but only cold shower. I use a natural hair shampoo and a body lotion for man, that gives me a very good smell. 1x a week I do a hot shower and cleanse my whole body with a dead sea salt body peeling and a Aztec Secret mask for my face. Right after my body peeling I change the tempature of the water back to cold. After that is done I use an Aloe Vera moisturizer for my face.

Thats pretty much all I do.

>body lotion for men
>dead sea salt body peeling
>aztec secret mask

r u gay

That's not a fucking answer

feels bad man

My skins generally good. Im 23 and i started a steroid cycle yesterday. I use shampoo conditioner neatrugonia face wash moisterizing dove mens bar and moisterizer with acne control. Also i drink lots of water and eat mainly whole foods like chicken and rice.

Scrub face raw with Clean and Clean morning burst. Once I figured that out I never had acne again.

CVS has an off brand that works too. It's orange. Use a coarse wash cloth when scrubbing the face. You should be scrubbing hard enough that you start to feel some pain. The acne comes from blocked pores that get infected. Scrubbing unclogs and cleans out the junk.

I'm not, but my skin makes woman want to lick me so fuck you.

Take the first half of your shower hot to open and clean your pores, then the second half cold to close em up. I had real bad acne and after all the cream and bs didn't work this did

do NOT use this soap, peppermint does not feel good on your nuts

still looking for an answer on this.

I have very clean skin and all I have to say is that it's genetic. One thing I notice is that drinking pop makes me break out immediately. So maybe diet? We always ate relatively healthy growing up ie. no sugar (and I never liked bread).

Your pores don't have sphincters. They don't "open" and "close".