Protein powder

How many scoops of this shit should I have each day?

Other urls found in this thread:

labdoor.com/rankings/protein
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

depends on how much protein u get from ur diet

The last digit of my post.

what are your daily macros?

8 scoops is the recommended dosage

Try to do 2 max, the more protein you get from your the rest of your diet the better. Protein powder should just fill in what you miss.

Your body weight in grams

160 pounds = 160 g of protein

you don't need whey if you can get that

use MyFitnessPal to keep track of nutrient intake

5 SCOOPS COME ON

>4 scoops

ARE YOU EVEN TRYING TO GET BIG?

How much is one scoop of the scoop meme in grams or retard units?

What's the verdict on beef protein powder? A supplier of mine has a tempting offer but I'm not into jumping the gun.

None. Whey is pig food. Eat chicken. Canned chicken since there's no cooking needed and it's always tender.

I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY OF THIS TWO SCOOPS SHIT, CMON GET BIG

10 SCOOPS

12 SCOOPS FAGGOT, YOU GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG COME ON

>How many scoops
WHATEVER IT TAKES CMON

4 scoops 3 times a day or you'll never going to make it.

>scoops

Lmao what is this bitch stuff? Grab handfuls out of the bag like a real man, unless you don't wanna get big

Zero since protein powder isn't necessary
But keep hooking up pic related pockets so he can go and keep scoring the real reason he or any of (((them))) are huge

>Falling for the Powdered Jew

Any recommendation for unflavoured whey with a good quality/price ratio?

yeah, chicken

This is total bullshit. I'm 242lbs and if I eat 150g of protein I get nasty ass protein farts.

mybrotein

Those are diary farts, eat fish and chicken instead.

Protein powder is a meme, so is eating so much protein. I eat about 70-90g per day. I weigh 176lbs and I'm fine.

body&fit, if its available in your country.

Six Star Unflavored

Tastes like shit

I stopped using protein powder when I realise I didn't fuckin need it, if you eat eggs, bananas, oats and chicken and milk daily what fucking more do you need protein wise

For me I just end up having protein fueled shit missiles that clog the crapper

Whatever it takes. When I cut I often need 2 scoops to reach my protein goal with ours eating too many carbs or fats. When I'm bulking I have 1 scoop or sometimes I don't even need any.

Without, not with ours

Twig

>fine
This is fine

~25- 35g

Not available in my country, don't even find it on amazon.

That'd be an option.

I was thinking about NOW whey isolate unflavored, is it any good? I just started and the only whey I've tried is body fortress banana cream, the taste is ok but it's too sweet for me.

1 7
S C O O P S
C M O N
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

It's a supplement. Just track how much protein you're getting from your diet and if it's not enough then make up for it with protein powder.

read the instructions and directions.
I mean, really, how hard is that?

What country?

Just buy ON like a normal person.

But labdoor says that they aren't actually optimal for nutritional benefit.

None. That shit is a disgusting rip off. Just eat food.

How do I deal with the protein poops, up my fiber intake? Within the past 5 days to meet my target on top of a lot of chicken ive been having whey powder and my god, the shits it produces. Its not even an hour after I drink it and I have to unleash it and it's a complete mess.

Ecuador.
This.
I was asking opinions about now isolate because of this: labdoor.com/rankings/protein

Also, I think ON doesn't have unflavoured whey.

You're lactose intolerant buddy

Vamonos al viaje para buscar los sonidos magicos
De Ecuador!

I have started just going outside when I know it's gonna be a protein blow out. I'd rather spray shit into the grass than all over my bathroom

Well fuck, I am. Didnt even occur to me that would be a problem.

1200 scoops
2 or 3 times a day

don't give me this "once a day"

CMON

This is trumps America now, bean man

>eating food

As many as you need, in the end is just fucking food.

Being a gluttonous bastard myself when I'm on a cut and I can't spend my calorie quota on sweets I just make some 2 or 3 protein muffin and milkshakes through the day and end using 200-300 gr of powder, meanwhile when I'm bulking I can perfectly go 1 or 2 weeks without bothering with it since I can have plenty of meats and carby stuff.

Gotta eat big to get big.

>VERY IMPORTANT TO PUT THE WATER IN FIRST
But for real I spread out my meals so it's usually one scoop in water twice a day

>water
>not coconut water
>not milk

maybe he takes beef or egg protein because he doesn't like lactose? coconut water is straight up girls stuff, not even gay stuff

>one scoop

Seek fucking help holy shit.

Semen

Bananas?
>1.1g protein per 100 grams

i take 1-2 to reach 160g a day

>Not having 2 scoops

I think most people who complain about protein carts are. Excess protein makes people constipated. It's carb carts when bulking you need to watch out for.

Farts*

Why do you wear the mask?

None. Stop being lazy and clean up your diet. You don't need supplements, you need to cut the excess carbs and eat more lean protein from whole foods .

>Your body weight in grams
this is legitimately impossible without protein powder
people got big before protein powder and steroids were a thing
therefore, it can't be right

>people got big before protein powder and steroids were a thing
wrong

clearly not as big without steroids
but you get the point

isn't that because it's technically supposed to be your LEAN bodyweight in grams?

holy shit how are there arguments about this every single day on fit

how is the suggested protein intake for athletes not in the sticky

how is it so many young men who grew up on the internet are unable to look up "recommended protein intake for athletes"