Get fit

>get fit
>show off body
>LOL UR INSECURE
>U COME OF AS A DOUCGEBAG

I don't get why people are like this. I can't show off my body that I worked hard for without being called something negative but some HAES bitch can and be called strong? Hell, even hot chicks are allowed to show off their cleavage without any backlash

Nobody should show off.
The biggest way to look like an asshole is to post shirtless pics online and pretend it's "motivational". No better than "got my nails done!!!" girls who post their asses on IG

>I just wanna say thanks for everyone and their support :) I used to doubt myself and cry every day before I finally took a hard look in the mirror. It's not that my arms and abs have slightly more definition than I posted two days ago, the lesson is you can do ANYTHING you put your MIND to!!

where do you walk around without a shirt?

Success breeds jealousy, OP.

Deep down inside, these people know they are jealous but come up with some way to cope to appear as if they aren't by saying you are insecure.

ye're a fokin faggot OP
stop showing off on the internet and you won't be called a douchey

just smile securely. let them talk.

/thread

its about timing.

It's because your DICK doesn't hang LOWER than your BALLS

Did you really think you weren't going to catch shit for working out?

People don't like being reminded how lazy they are and you remind them how lazy they are so they dont like you

It depends how you do it. We live in a society where bragging typically isn't okay. If you want to show off your gains down take a mirror selfie with your gains, go to the beach or somewhere and get a group shot with friends.

It's like the difference between posting a picture of your car and going "Man I make so much money haha" and posting a picture of your car next to a lake and saying "The scenery is beautiful"

People will notice, you don't need to tell them.

Could you actually post an example pic of yourself user? I'm not looking to critique your physique user, but I have a few ideas as to what could be wrong.

Could also just be the upbringing of an SJW society that prides those who show off things to be ashamed of and shun those who work hard to improve themselves. Not going to get too political, but this may be the beginning of what a liberal society ultimately leads to.
>When a society arises in split parties of black and white, the only understandable end game is a reality of extremes.

it hurts

If this is supposed to be a standard, then I may consider this to be today's ego boost.

maybe you should take some fuckin steroids, bro

Damn, I never noticed how small Techno Viking's calves are.
There I go again projecting my insecurities.

DYEL

lmao, i used to think that this guy was ripped.

Being fit is attractive, being proud of being fit isn't. Particularly since being proud of being fit is you assuming that you're level of fitness is attractive, which it very likely isnt. People have all sorts of odd specific likes and dislikes about peoples bodies, down to even individual muscles being too big or small, or the whole body being too big or small. If you show off and act like a faggot pretending you're better because your bigger all you show is that you cant emphasis that other people think differently.

Its pretty fucking simple. Dont treat it as a big deal and people wont think your an asshole. Dont show off, and if anyone asks you just say its a hobby you do a little bit of to stay healthy and leave it at that.

t. sjw cuck

I'M the ONE with the Dick that hangs LOWER than the BALLS

>I cant understand concepts other than my own
>Better pretend its sjw!
What the fuck are you doing

>Be person with shit nails
>Get nails done, happy that they look so beautiful and want others to see it on the internet
>Wait no I shouldn't post my nails because some guy on an indonesian basket weaving forum won't like it

t. person who does undertale let's plays