/fraud/

/fraud/ - abusing chinese bathtub chemicals to look dyel

read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK

previously on actually mostly steroid talk:

Hopefully seeing an endo soon, so what do I ask for? I have elevated prolactin confirmed and I show all the signs of low test but I'm right in the middle of range on that.

Second for lolis

Any strength training nerds on right now?

Want some opinions on my future programming.

A CAT/MRI to confirm you don't have a prolactinoma

I am in no way qualified but I will give you a second opinion

I don't think my prolactin's high enough for that to be likely but I guess the endo will check

Has anyone here ever gotten visual sides from clomid? Seems like a exaggerated meme

Same here.

Maybe they made the drug testing more strict lel.

Anyone have experience with DNP?

Woops, clicked in the wrong thread.

Kinda new to /fraud/ I know no source talk aloud. What about peptide/research sources? Mod grf, etc.

Ok bear with me I think I've made it a little complex, but I like training that way, keeps me engaged.

Basic skeleton

ABCD repeated. Day off when needed, I'm good at regulating that due to work, sleep, etc

A slash indicates a superset

A
Hinge/abs
>Deadlift
>Leg lifts

Horizontal Press Accessory/Pulls
>CG Bench
>CG Bent over row

>Dips
>T-bar row/Meadows row

Triceps/Biceps/Delts
>Tricep isolation
>Bicep isolation
>Lateral delt isolation

B
Vertical Press/Pulls
>Push press
>Chin-ups

Squat accessory/abs
>Front Squat
>Ab varient

>Lunges
>Ab varient

Quads/Hams
>Isolations

C
Horizontal Press/Pulls
>Bench press
>Bent-over row

Hinge accessory/abs
>Snatch grip Romanian DL
>Leg lift

>DB one-leg Romanian DL
>Leg lifts

Chest/Rear delt
>Isolations

D
Squat/abs
>Back squat
>Ab varient

Vertical Press accessory/pulls
>Klokov press
>Wide grip pullups

>DB Press
>Wide grip pullups/pulldowns

Delts
>Isolations

Progression scheme next post, too many lines

Sorry about this wall I promise it won't happen again/fraud/

Progression Scheme
First block

Main lift (pulls and abs just done as I feel is appropriate that day)
>5/3/1 with FSL amrap

Assistance lifts
Cycle through the three
>15rm, then 3-5 max rep sets of same weight
>12rm
>8rm

Isolation
5-10 sets of 5-20, done as I feel is appropriate.

Secondary block

Main lift
>5/3/1 again with Joker sets

Assistance Lifts
Cycle through

>8rm
>5rm

Isolations
>Same

Progress in main lifts based off of how well I do in both AMRAP sets. Secondary lifts progression kinda obvious.

Things I'm wondering about changing
>Another assistance lift on main lift days, think I could handle that sort of volume?
>Any ideas about better rep and progression schemes for secondary lifts?

Thanks for reading my brain vomit.of.a program. Let me know what you think.

This dbol is making my ankles swell up.

:O

High e

Hey bros, I'm 25 and I just finished my 4th cycle. I ran 750 mg/week of omnadren and 1 shot of EQ a week (not sure of the dosage) for 8 weeks. I ran HCG, then clomid 50mg/ day for 20 days and nolva for 30 days. I just finished this PCT and my libido is 0, I have a hard time mainiting an erection as well. I can get it up, but it doesn't stay hard, and my sperm comes out in lower doses than usual. Can you tell me what might be the problem, and what should I try to fix it?

It's well documented but rare.

What a clusterfuck. Is it working?

Your HPTA hasn't fully restarted yet. Give it another two-three weeks, preferably with around 25mg tamoxifen per day.

Thanks, anything else? I'm also taking tribulus but I don't think its effects are even noticeable

No. Guess u're going to take the shot for all of us?

Just give it time. Make sure your diet is good too, you'll want a lot of fats, vitamins and minerals.

Btw, during PCT my libido was not this bad. Also, I'm not sure but I think I'm experiencing insomnia, maybe that adds to it as well, can messed up hormones cause insomnia?

How is it a clusterfuck?

I took a gzcl volume scheme and broke it up into 4 full body days (just how I like to train). Basically only changed the main lifts progression.

The idea is that your joints and even nervous system seem to recover easier from various exercises rather than just excessive volume in one exercise and intensity. Look up 'exercise variation and overtraining'

The goal here is mostly hypertrophy and work capacity, gonna run it during a long blast. Then run something like a Sheiko peaking cycle and hit some crazy total for fun.

Currently bulking on a Tren/Test stack, and I'm loving the gains. I've never tried Deca or NPP, but I always hear how much people seem to love it for bulking. The thing is, I love Tren because the gains are nice and dry and I know that what I'm gaining is actual muscle and not a combo of muscle and water weight. Would it be worth it for me to try a Test/NPP stack for my next bulk, or just stick with the Tren/Test that's been working so well for me so far?

NPP will make you bigger but like you said it's water. Up to you.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. It's just not worth it to me to put on size that's just gonna come off once I lose the water. I consider those "fake" gains. I wouldn't mind the joint support that NPP could provide, though. Shoulders have been killing me lately...

Why not get some caber/prami and run test/tren/nandrolone?

I've actually been considering that exact stack. I didn't really feel like mentioning it because I didn't want to get hit with a billion responses saying "DUUUDE, two 19-nors? Enjoy your lactation, brah huehuehue." I've actually got some Caber already from when I started this Tren blast, but I don't need it on Tren alone. Test P/Tren A/NPP seems like an ideal stack for me -- I'd rely on the Tren and Test for gains and run the NPP fairly low for joint support on those heavy lifts.

What the fuck is this shit

Any reason not to double my tren to 700mg aside from being a pussy

I've only taken Test E 250 (10ml) over 2 weeks, I haven't pinned in over 40 days because shipment was late.

My question is - Safe to just start cycle over again and be fully prepared or should I do PCT?

Haven't noticed any swings, wondering If I even did enough to worry about PCT

hi guise

first time fraud here.on my 4th week of test-e 500mg/week. I have asin on hand.and due to the recommendation that i start asin on the first few weeks, i started 12.5mg (e3.5d) on my 3rd week.and now i feel like shit: lethargic and all.I think i probably crashed my e2.my question is, should i just wait for e2 to rise and give gyno symptoms before taking asin? will it be too late then? and what symptoms should i look out for? itchy nipples?

lump under nipples wont work because i had a mild gyno (not visible) in my puberty and i still have the lumps that arose at the time.

If you don't have any horrible sides at 350, I don't see any reason not to up it if you want to. Maybe try something a little more conservative than doubling it right off the bat... What about 500?

Yeah, go to /r/dnp and read the sticky before you try anything. Even at it's safest usage shit can be dangerous.

> (You)
>:O
I'm laying in bed with my feet raised.

On 25mg of dbol, 25mg also as a preworkout.

High estrogen probably, take some asin

>How is it a clusterfuck?

No visible structure. A lot of work on the same bodyparts on consecutive days over and over. Do you really plan to train squats and deadlifts on consecutive days indefinitely, and train shoulders every day, with any kind of intensity or volume?

If you put a day of rest in between these, or at least go upper/lower, you'll have better results.

> (You)
>High estrogen probably, take some asin
Took one already.

Taking another one.

Might not want to be popping Asin like Pez based on "it might be E2" sides... If you crash your shit, it's going to take a while to come back.

I usually do two on, one off abxcdx

Will take an extra day if unrecovered.

The work is all submaximal, I'm accumulating weekly volume. I like the frequency rather than killing some muscle group completely to death all in one day.

Pick a conservative training max, don't go to form breakdown on anything, etc are easy ways to keep up with the volume but reducing overall fatigue.

Structure is based off of the big 4, ohp/bench/squat/deadlift just split into full body (just a training preference)

I haven't pinned in 4 weeks without any kind of PCT and I still feel literally the same as I did before being on and while I was on. boners still going strong, absolutely nothing wrong with me. I'm not even getting the typical acne from hormone fluctuations.

what's happening

(hopping back on on monday though)

if you crash your estro, just eat more dbol.

Oh, I see. The first post said that you do ABCD repeated, with an occasional day off, so I thought you were just running ABCDABCD etc. until you ran into the ground. ABxCDx is much more reasonable.

As for your actual questions...

>Another assistance lift on main lift days, think I could handle that sort of volume?

I dunno. How's your recovery now? Do you have to deload often?

>Any ideas about better rep and progression schemes for secondary lifts?

If you're doing gzcl style, why not just do it like the T2 portion of that? Roughly twice the total reps of the T1 lifts, adjusting weight accordingly.

I don't know your programming history and I don't know how much you're planning on blasting, but what I do know is that at least for me on moderate to high doses of test (700mg a week) while my CNS/musculature could recover from doing those 4 days back to back, it wouldn't be good for my joints.
I know for a fact that Alsruhe (who I assume you're taking some inspiration from) programs in rest days, and I'm pretty sure that the guy(s) behind gzcl recommend you taking rest days as well. Remember that you can't make any progress if you snap your shit trying to make as much progress as possible during a blast. I think doing ABXCDXX would be much more sustainable/would dramatically lower your risk of snapping your shit.

not on dbol it won't

> (You)
>Might not want to be popping Asin like Pez based on "it might be E2" sides... If you crash your shit, it's going to take a while to come back.

25mg asin is fine. I expected to bloat up on dbol.

Though, I had the hardest erection I've ever had and tore apart my FWB last night.

Since cruising, I produce a fucking ridiculous amount of precum. It looks like a porch of snails for the last two years.

There is way too much steroid and training discussion going on here.

Oh yeah look at my other post hereI'm not tryna kill myself.

Yeah could have been more clear.

Not running it yet, planning for a future blast actually. I think I will run as is for.a few weeks and if I feel like I want more then I will add in more.

That rep scheme is from gzcl, it's roughly his recommendation for t2 in j+t.

I ate too much today
This will never be me

Man doing a water cut while on dnp is rough! Im noy feel too good! Look shred to bone though lol ready for beach party for sure

Hey /fraud/ starting my first cycle of test e 500mg ew. Pct and ai on hand.

What routine would you recommend for a first (10 week) cycle. I'm currently running a modified PHUL 4 days a week. Will running test give me enough recovery to run the same routine 6 days a week?

ABxCDxx

WOW user YOU WILL BE TURNING HEADS. MIRIN

A
>chest and arms
B
>Back and shoulders (optional more arms)

ABABABX

>10 week cycle

I fucking hate you faggots

I said my first was gonna be 10 too, but then it became 20 somehow.

Test e shoot for 12 weeks. What I did for my first cycle was pin .5 the first 2 weeks.
Regarding routine. I found that heavy volume worked wonders for me.

still going strong 29 weeks later

>birthing hips

I have enough test for 12 weeks, I have a feeling once I get to 10 I'll keep plugging along

Do you mean pin twice a week or pin half the ew?

Hold me, /fraud/. The levels of WTF in this single post are mind-boggling:

I can't wait for each and every one of you to die twenty years early.

I'd rather have 60 years of kickass life than 80 years of mediocre life.

I cant wait for it either

Why so hateful, natty user? I have no ill will toward you for choosing not to use gear. Why can't you just accept my decision to roid and be at peace with that? You just end up looking like an angry, jealous guy... Aren't we the ones who are supposed to be so full of RAGE?

>implications

Because of the modern day prevalence of steroids one can't really stand out from their hard work at the gym without roids except for maybe at the deli line. You people make me relatively worse, and I have no way to catch up without very damaging effects. The world would be better if no one was on gear. Steroids in that way are like the prisoners dilemma, and you all fell for it.

Ive used it once and lost maybe 15lbs in 20days. I would honestly rather cut normally it was so unpleasant. I cant imagine doing doses to lose 1.5lbs a day

You cannot afford to not run tren... ever

>judging yourself based on everyone else
Never gonna make it

Everything is relative, if everyone else was twice as string you'd view your strength differently.

I'm sorry man, but as long as steroids exist, there are going to be people who feel that the pros outweigh the cons, and they're going to take them. They work, and they work extremely well. I applaud you for sticking to your principles and staying natty, but you're just going to have to accept that some of us are going to do roids and make those types of gains. In the end, you've gotta be happy with your own progress and not let it get to you, man. Not trying to be a dick here. Just telling it like it is.

Drop test to 200 if you do

>wah wah everyone should look shit like me because of steroids inflating the male aesthetics market

your skinny fat tho lol

if i end my test e cycle at week 10 instead of 12, i can hop on again a month earlier and hit weeks 6-12 of anavar in time for summer

good or bad idea

either way, the point of pct is to go back to normal. you don't pct then start another cycle.

even if your natty test was at literally zero right now (it isn't), the answer is to just start pinning again. you pct when you're done.

(this is incredibly, incredibly obvious and you should know this. consider doing more research before injecting bathtub chemicals into your ass)

I'm not a /fraud/ but I'm wondering if it's fine to use Nolvadex for natural gyno not caused by roids. I didnt really find too much about this online. Thoughts?

yeah

ralox is better, nolva is easier to get

That's logical. Good looking out

Cheers user

just self operate.

>before injecting bathtub chemicals
why do roids equate to bathtub chemicals? where dis meme be come from mahn?

you can literally homebrew this stuff with the proper filters and some gso. What do you think all those ug sources do?

What is the major downside of blasting semi-permanently? I basically am on currently and don't really want off, had to take a break and it kept my strength/muscle mass way higher than any natty 3-4 weeks off would have left me.

How do they synthesize the test itself before adding it to the oil? I have no idea how it's done.

I'm glad he could make that deaf girl feel happy.

where the fuck do I get pharma grade shit
not actually asking for sources just sick of something getting a vial that's fucking wrecking my asshole with lumps

that doesn't matter because you can get raws as easily as finding any source online. I'm assuming they use excess runoff from soy oil which is 20% phytosterol and synthesize it somewhat the same way your body produces it.

inject deeper or get a better source, you shouldn't be getting lumps. I do quads and delts and it's smooth now after initial pip and discomfort.

gso = grapeseed oil? couldn't find an answer on the wiki and google search just had the acronym in most places I saw it

Most steroids are synthesized from plant sources. They take a naturally-sourced molecule that's similar to the steroid they need and modify it to turn it into the desired steroid.

Could be reacting to the carrier oil, some people get bad pip with MCT no matter what's in it. Check that out.
Yes, GSO = Grapeseed oil

Should i take anastrazole since day one (first pin)? How much should i take? Some people say 0.5mg eod, others say 0.25mg because 0.5mg is too much.

First ever blast of 500mg test e per week, im not that fat probably around 14% body fat or something

I've always wondered how easy it would be to make test from DHEA.

I know that any retard can put a powder into solution, but to actually synthesise test and put an ester to it sounds like another ball game.

My chest feels kinda hot. Not neccessarily my nipples, but my chest feels alittle burny suddenly. Maybe it's just my nerves?

I'm 3 weeks on my first cycle of test 500mg

Am I needing to get into my arimidex already?

Probably nothing.