So it been over 6 months and the changes have escalated...

So it been over 6 months and the changes have escalated. The doctors don't recommend me to have them cut/removed as more will grow back and spread. I have resorted to taking some Chinese herbal remedies to slow or reduce growth. Anyone ever had these and was successful?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2107573/Bubble-man-body-covered-tumours-No-likes-looking-near-me.html
homedepot.com/p/Fiskars-PowerGear-Titanium-32-in-Bypass-Lopper-398542-1001/204705922
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHAT THE FUCK

what the fuck :(

i want to take sandpaper to that back

7,62×51mm do the trick. End your agony.

That looks like neurofibromatosis OP, cutting them is an option depending on the type but you should really get a second opinion if it's that bad

I've seen a guy with all that shit on his face one. Think I felt more sorry for him than I do for people in wheelchairs etc. I'd kill myself, no question

T-that's shopped right?

I browse the front page of Veeky Forums to see good looking dudes but still have plausible deniability since I'm not browsing /hm/, please delete

natty?

I hope you ll find a remedy, blessings to you brother.

Chinese herbal remedies to any kind of raised growth are more of a scorched earth approach, and cause pretty large scars by the end. Your doctors are absolutely right, don't cut them off. Your skin is in pretty good condition outside of the raised areas, don't touch them or let anyone else touch them. You're gonna make it

t. Guy who used to have this

Congrats. It may not have been the way you once desired, but you've managed to leave humanity behind.

>good looking dudes
Sorry, but you came to the wrong place

no but then again that isn't fucking OP. you can find that same image on google, where it's on a chinese viral site.

Did they just fall off after time or what happened?

I know this is not you but I wonder how do those lumps feel like, are they soft? Does the skin around them feel any different? I want to gently squeeze one of those. Is this condition contagious?

Alzeimers....

They feel kinda like warts, the smaller they are the rougher they are and the larger ones are lumpier, but feel very taught. I seriously cannot think of a better comparison, enlighten me if you think the description fits something better though.
>Knew an old lady with this that went to my church when I was a kid.

3rd world countries, not even once

Internet says this has an incidence of roughly 1-3000 births but I've never seen this shit in my life before. Looks fucking disgusting, I'd feel uncomfortable being anywhere near that shit.

obviously
look at the boils low res as fuck

My family used to stay at a place in Hawaii where the groundskeeper had that condition. Always felt really bummed out for a few weeks after seeing that. I can't even imagine what life would be like.

That's why you don't see it, sadly people like this generally refuse to show themselves in public.

You look like the Bubble Man. dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2107573/Bubble-man-body-covered-tumours-No-likes-looking-near-me.html

Unironically try water fasting.

deadpool is that you?

tie string around one
cut off the blood supply.
see if that works on one of the smaller ones.

what causes it? rare genetic disease by having parents that are cousins? just mutation? some kinda of mutant epstein barr virus?

Its probably a matter of Severity as well, I'd say this is a pretty severe case

this. funny shit

Shopped those warts are so discolored doesn't even look like they're related to the guy's skin. Probably just some old guy with skin disease photoshoped with sphere looking shit. But then again, that medical looking light might just make them look out of place. Pretty fucking gross though.

Are you Irish?

I hope this guy isn't forced to work for his money. He shouldn't have to leave the house.

It might actually work. The body will use those... things... as fuel. At least you won't grow any more,

Stop bulking. Time for a cutting cycle.

fucking kek

Get yourself a pair of these OP, they'll lop those fuckers right off: homedepot.com/p/Fiskars-PowerGear-Titanium-32-in-Bypass-Lopper-398542-1001/204705922

have you tried freezing them off?

let's be real if i ever look like this i instantly put a bullet in my brain

Man I feel pretty bad for a person afflicted with such a condition. Imagine not being able to sit comfortably and being looked at like a monster.

What is this body type called? I'm going to go with "Potato you forgot you had for 3 weeks" mode.

Neurofibramatasis, nice google image.

My aunt has it. She "threads" them when theyre skin tag size so they die and fall off.

Also adopted this fat cat from someone who died. And I mean FAT. fucking thing couldnt even jump onto my platform bed thats only 12" off the ground, had to climb.

The poor thing had these fibroid lumps all over too. Vet wanted $2,000 to remove them.

Oh fuck.
desu, seeing people with this stuff in public I always thought it looked kinda cool, never thought about what's going on under the clothes. Imagine trying o lie down like that.

Same here

What's inside the bubbles?

i will never complain about my bacne again.

Fucking hell good luck to you

What mode is this?

How to achieve micro-gains pockets?