Co-workers are talking about diet and exercise

>co-workers are talking about diet and exercise

I never take part in these conversations. Normies always contradict me and even if I only talk about the things I'm sure of, their stubbornness and retardation always makes me regret the fact that I wanted to learn them something.

diet and exercise are all subjective, bro, everybody has different tastes in macro ratios and caloric surpluses :^)

They're always spewing about stuff they read on the internet rather than stuff that they actually tried and tested.

Then they tell me I'm wrong when I tell them about what worked for me.

okay, stay fat then

But most normies don't understand CICO and will be quick to provide anecdotal evidence to counter any point you make, even if you are explaining the laws of thermodynamics.

>not wanting to lose 10 lbs. of pure bodyfat a week by adding cucumber to their water

Every day there is this woman in the breakroom drinking a two liter of soda complaining how she can't lose weight and how she's gonna sue her doctor for bullying her

This is the only person I work with who ever talks about diet or exercise

I work with a fat cunt who is bursting out of her scrubs, like the threads can barely hold on. She posts about losing weight with these goddamn fat fighter pills and will take pics of them next to cheese fries shes about to inhale and post it on social media. She talks about her diet and then will come in with a slice of pizza with gravy for sauce and eat it for breakfast. Wew lad.

This. They always have "thats bad for your [organ]" in their speech

>I'm on the taco diet
>I'm doing this 4 slices of bread diet!
>I just had a yoplait yogurt
>I don't understand why I'm so fat*eats taco truck burrito

>break at work
>normans socializing
>brings up exercise
>ears perk up
>they say shit like eating less of the same unhealthy stuff and running every morning
>most pencil thin dyel says you dont need to lift to get abs or arms
>throw away half eaten lunch and punch dents into dumpster

>I have to eat every 2 hours or I'll get fat...I'm going to the vending machine for some hot fries and a coke. You want anything, user?

Fuck normies

>co worker says shes trying to lose weight
>see her the next day with in n out

>meet friend in the gym
>hey user, what muscles are you hitting today?

>Co-workers are noticing my lifting a lot more since my OHP is finally progressing past 1 pl8 (massive shoulder gains) and I'm on a summer cut
>"Wow user what are you doing to get such big arms and shoulders?"
>Explain briefly about my diet and lifting, macros, etc.
>"I was thinking about going back to the gym, but I don't want to get big and bulky since guys don't like that"
>This same chick proceeds to down a 20oz soda and a bag of chips for lunch and tell me about how bad squatting is for the knees. She's also the type to drive EVERYWHERE.
>mfw

I hate everyone in this photo

what mode is this?

>not infiltrating any committee's that promote health and fitness at work
>not being so suave and knowledgeable about diet/exercise you don't become the head of the committee
It's like you beta's aren't even trying

>being this committed to helping normies make it

>cucumber
Its all about the lime wedges brah that acid mobilise your fat cells

BuzzMode
stop lifting and become an sjw, takes 4-6 weeks

What a collection of wonderfully punchable faces

That's not how you pluralize a word...

>vending machine for some hot fries
What a waste of quads

ITT elitist Veeky Forums regulars explain how they refuse to meet casual gym goers halfway to have a somewhat meaningful discussion

Normies don’t go to the gym. ITT we’re talking about the ridiculous shit fatties and normies say at work about fitness. Either lurk more or go back to plebbit.

Well? What do you say to him? Or are you a dumb, pretentious ""powerlifter"" who thinks brosplits are beneath him?

you have anger issues

This is what bugs me about anyone when discussing something... Using anecdotal evidence to make a point too often bothers me about people

My coworker, 29 year old hamplanet:
>I went to the gym for a few weeks but started to gain weight, so I stopped. Working out is too hard on my joints anyways.
>me:did (you) change your diet in that time
>I couldn't, healthy food is too expensive for me.

She comes to work work with breakfast and coffee for about 5€, gets another coffee for 1,8€ from the staff canteen later, eats the menu there at noon for 6€ but tosses the salad, gets a 1,5€ slice of cake for dessert and snacks a pack of sweets during the day, another 2€.
Why are people too retarded to see how much money they spend on their shitty diet.

I spend around 250€ a month on food and the people with their 5€ breakfast want to tell me they only need about 150€ a month. Fucking retards RRREEEEEEEEEEEE

it's a shit test to see how alpha you are. roll around in your piss in front of them, then calmly get up and walk away.

Soymode

if I don't know them well or if I've given advice in the past and they discarded it I just agree with whatever they're saying
if they're friends and genuinely interested in learning then I'll tell them to look into calorie restriction and macro management

>coworker (F-38) starts talking about bullet proof coffee

>hear coworkers talk about the meme-diet of the month
You'd think they'd stop taking dieting advice from headlines they see on their Facebook feeds after failing to see progress after the first one

Why do you all seem to work in office buildings with fat women? Do none of you have a trade?

>bro I dont want to be fit like you, I just want to get toned

i do space shit.
i make more money than you and do half the work.

Trades are full of fat men who eat fast food at least twice a day and drink a 30 rack of Bud a night. But they usually don't bitch about their weight; doesn't make it any less disgusting to see them though

>do no of you have a trade?
and waste my gains? no thanks.

>hey user there is some cake upstairs!
>haha thanks!
Or
>oh I already ate thanks though!

You don't know gains till you have fencer forearms, am fencer.
Who gives a fuck, you don't have to be like that.

>"We're going on a 2 week juice cleanse to lose some of the weight we put on over the holidays"

why are people surprised that consuming 800 calories of liquid vegetables and other random shit a day makes you lose weight, when you don't eat anything else along side it?

>co-workers are talking about their DICK hanging LOWER than their BALLS

>i have to eat every couple of hours to keep my metabolism up
>goes to the vending machine before lunch, after lunch, and just before clocking out

>be at the end of a cut
>10% BF
>discussion with collegues
>"sugar can't make you fat, that makes no sense"

I don't even bother anymore. Even when it's obvious you know your shit and they don't by how you look they STILL spout all kinds of meme-knowledge and refuse to listen.

>coworker quipped about wanting to put me his sister's old dress and slam my ass, but since I'm autistic and don't want to get in trouble for homo shaming I dunno how to respond besides laughing nervously

>I ignore them
>"Hey user! You go to the gym, and are ripped! What did you do?"
>get them to install MyFitnessPal, and teach them to use it
>"Is that all?"
>"That's the first step"
>They actually follow it
>A couple of weeks later
>want the next step
>get them to ride a bike regularly
>few weeks later, half of the office is hitting the gym with me and learning the main compounds
>even a few of the hamplanets

I'm actually kinda proud of them

>you should really stop eating that powdered protein, it's not natural.
>how are you not scared of those steroids (creatine)
>Carbs are so bad for you
>You should stop eating so much
>can you make me a workout plan for a better booty
>I'm not gonna do upper body day, i don't want my arms to get big (already has big arms)
>Have you seen my booty gains? (has gained weight and went to the gym twice since last speaking)
>I don't want to do deadlifts and squats they'll make me bulky.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>not revealing your super secret activated almond salad

>Veeky Forums and /pol/
>tfw lunch break at work

>TONED
HE DARED

>it's a coworkers ask for advice but don't follow/believe it because Dr. Oz or some similar personality talked about some magic 30-day weird trick

>when the dyel thinks he can do supersets without me taking whatever machine I want
>he says nothing

Wow. That's actually great to hear.

The taco truck down the street from my apartment has some good ass burritos but I did a caloric breakdown on one one, weighing all the individual ingredients out of curiosity and it had to be at least 800 kcal not counting the lard they cook the beef with. I saw a drunk chick eat three and then subsequently talk about her new diet for two hours.

Only option is to show up in his sister's old dress and slam HIS ass to assert dominance

He made it. He lived like a mad cunt, and inspired people to lift.
You made it brah...

what mode is stallone?

Stallone rambo 2 is manliness mode.
A mix of /thicc/ and /shredded/ mode, something only him is able to accomplish

>halfway to have a somewhat meaningful discussion
You can't in situations where you are saying something from past/current/regular direct experience and the other person is saying something they read or heard somewhere.

>invokes muh laws of thermodynamics to bolster the cico meme
>fails to understand cico is actually in violation of the second law of thermodynamics

>tfw work at a kickboxing gyms and coworkers are chill fitness bros

Because they are effeminate, office dweller, vain "men".
That is why they lift instead of doing a real sport and competing. Nobody can hurt their ego this way, and they get to be the pretty one.

J O O C Y

>Co-worker comes back from holiday abroad and brings a bunch of sweets/treats
>Offers me some
>Deny and tell him that I'm on a cut at the moment so I'm trying to watch what I eat
>Obese Co-worker steps into the conversation and tells me that if I want to lose weight I shouldn't bother counting calories and should just heavily limit my fat intake and do cardio, adding that I won't be able to lose body fat while weight lifting
>mfw

Whenever I hear some dumb shit yapping about how 'they eat healthy' but can't seem to lose weight I usually try to join the conversation and educate them on its not what you eat, it's how much you eat.

It usually does not compute. It's like the question: What's heavier, a bag of feathers that weighs 1000 lbs or a bag of iron that weighs 1000 lbs? It's elementary but people have a mind block and removing it is difficult.

>bring cottage cheese and a myprotein casein bar for breakfast
>"what do you have over there? Uhh, I wonder how many Es are in there"
>I read the ingredients aloud and explain that this stuff is in every slightly processed stuff, that emulgators aren't evil and that it contains no soy protein but the more expensive protein from our everyday's milk
>They give me a look like I would eat my cum thinking of their children
>I guess they won because I answered

Young parents are worse than the holocaust. They are 10 years older than me and their talks are so normie that I would like to throw my food out of the window after 5 minutes.
And most of them order food from the delilvery service, it's quite like school meals in aluminum foil.

jesus this! Job/coworker stories really make me wonder about what kinds of places some of you work at.

>cityfags

W
I
I
F
I
T

A N D

Z
U
M
B
A

>if it looks healthy eat it

The carbs are bad for you one gets to me. Even before I went fucking vegan I ate a shitload and still had a decent body. I don't understand when people (women in particular) say that carbs make them gain weight than any other macro

jew detected

>cleanse
>fast
>any other stupid shit that has you eating radically different for a very short period of time in the promise of a drastic increase of health and well-being
How does a person get this dumb?

A common misconception. Fat and carbs have a higher calorie count per gram than protien and this information gets put in a blog using different verbiage and people interpret it as fat + carbs = unhealthy.

>Friends mum is trying to lose weight
>Just drinks retarded meal replacement shakes
>Decide to just have a sneak peak at the nutritional information
>100% sugar
>Woman is literally just shovelling tablespoons of sugar into water and expecting to lose fat

>cico is actually in violation of the second law of thermodynamics
>in all energy exchanges, if no energy enters or leaves the system, the potential energy of the state will always be less than that of the initial state
Please explain to me how CICO goes against this law

Half-correct. Carbs and proteins have the same caloric density, 4 calories per gram, fat is 9 calories per gram.

People just hate carbs because the only carb they consume is sugar which is easily stored as fat.

Protein and carbs both have 4 kcal/gram though

>i'm gonna fast every other day to lose weight
>today's my cheat day
>i'm gonna start skipping lunch
>only 1500 calories a day for me

i started my current job 10 months ago with another guy at the same time. he's a bit chubby and a bit of a manlet who thinks he knows his stuff. he "religiously" diets and only ever eats crumbs for lunch. yet the funny thing is that he looks exactly the same since the first day i met him

sometimes he would bring muffins in for lunch and then say out of the blue that he had a small dinner last night so it's fine to justify it to himself. every monday he talks about beers he drank over the weekend and it's just like lmao dude.

one day he got mad at my lunch for some reason and said something like "you can have more than that, you're not fat for fucksake".

>track every day co-workers have cake for one year during all off 2016
>114
>114/366, 31%
>only fit person in a sea of fat lazy middle-age and older office workers
>fat cows always trying to get me to eat cake
>always bitching about how I can eat whatever i want without gaining weight
>whatever

>couple years ago
>fat bitch comes over and asks me for nutrition advice
>wants to lose weight for her kids
>tell her 'ok'
>make it clear she gets only one chance, dont question me, dont lie to me, dont espouse some bullshit rhetoric you 'read in an article', and actually do what I say and never make a fucking excuse
>go shopping with her
>go to her place every evening and teach her how to cook healthy meals
>check her place out for 'snacks' and 'treats'
>check her lunch every day at work
>plan her exercise, go with her to the gym
>run her life for two months straight
>coworkers say im abusing her
>tell her she doesnt need my help or doesnt need to lose weight
>after two months she has lost 20 lbs
>coworkers have turned on her
>they get up from the lunch table when she sits down
>they make snide comments about how 'she thinks shes better than us' blah blah blah
>cunts even report me to HR for creating a "hostile" work enviroment

>after 6 months she lost 50 pounds, was exercising regularly, eating healthy, all on her own
>all the rest of the fat cows are "still dieting" but not losing weight

absolutely no meal replacement shake is "100% sugar" or even close, many of them are actually quite great in terms of macros

i guess you felt the need to post so you made something up

Please go ahead and verify your claim dipshit.

Go to hr and say almost exactly what you said here,
>coworker quipped about wanting to put me his sister's old dress and slam my ass, but since I felt uncomfortable I didn't know how to respond besides laughing nervously.
Then maybe,
>I'm not looking to make a bigger deal out of it than it is, I just don't know how to navigate this scenario.
You're welcome.

>Go to hr
What kind of faggot job do you have?

the initial claim is the one to be verified user. there is no "100% sugar" meal replacement shake. meal replacement shakes are commonly used by fit people.

>meal replacement shakes are commonly used by fit people.
Now I know you're not talking about mentally fit people here.

that is fucking sick bruh

you look anything like Yuki? I'll slam your ass right now, dress or no dress

If this fucko is worried about acting homophobic then presumably there is an hr department that will fuck his shit up when his coworker goes to them crying about how the user was mean because gay.
>What kind of faggot job do you have?
Editing books for a university, it's pretty alright for part time.

Not him but my work used to have a HR but they couldn't afford it for such a small scale operation
t. manual labor worker in factory

Nsfw bruh. I still laughed though.

Lol. No.

I am using anecdotal evidence of my own personal experience, if you don't like that, tough shit. You're the one claiming that ABSOLUTELY NO shake in existence contains 100% sugar. You are making an absolutist claim without any evidence, so cough it up faggot.

>meal replacement shakes are commonly used by fit people.
oh wait, you're a newfag, nevermind then.

so once she's hot you're going to nail her right?

>yoplait
Had to endure the tragedy that is eating one of those horrendous things at a vacation. Holy shit it tastes like nothing but pure sugar. Is this what's required for normies to eat yoghurt?

so when are you going to fuck her...?

He's partly right though, "getting abs" is almost entirely lowering your BF%

yes im the newfag with the exercise science degree in school to be an RDN now.

i'll wait around for you to show me the meal replacement shake which is 100% sugar which means it is literally just granular sugar. I'm sure those sell a lot. and yeah i've never seen a single person who is Veeky Forums drink a svelte or anything. i'm sure nobody here has either.

yikes.