FIT BTFO

BIG AND BEAUTIFUL IS THE FUTURE
GET OVER IT

cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a53148/beautiful-raw-nude-photos-beautiful/?src=socialflowFB

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/g/176533/df911ef734/
youtube.com/watch?v=zrJnfDVy_0Q&ab_channel=NCFCtv
youtube.com/watch?v=rYQiPRUu7b0&ab_channel=TriumphUnited
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like something out of Silent Hill

That's some Nurgle daemon type shit

marketing geniuses behind this and all the pop trash you hear about you being beautiful the way you are

they know complacency is the best way to keep you locked in a lifestyle of unhealthiness, it's pretty fucking sinister in a way

>Cosmopolitan is the raw expression of today's society

If you think this is beautiful or attractive in any way you're delusional and probably have mental health issues.

Can the person's personality be beautiful? Sure, maybe. But their body, like that? Fuck no.

Who are they trying to fool bros?

Its all a big joke...
Its like society is patting them on the back in recognition of their utter disgustingness.
Like when people vote for the ugly dork to be prom king... its not because hes actually a stud..

the funny thing is that they start buying into their own meme. It's like those "martial arts masters" who do the chi shit getting the chi kicked out of them by actual mma fighters. I laugh every time.

I rejoice in this. If more people lower their standards for beauty I will look much better by comparison at a chiseled ottermode physique. As with all things, bros, enjoy the decline. We will benefit whichever way the wind blows.

is there source on this?

how. fucking how. I dont understand what kind of mental gymnastics would compel somebody to say that this is "beautiful"

none of these poses are sexy or attractive
none of them show off anything aesthetic
the person posing is warped beyond the point of looking human
the color filter put on this looks absolutely atrocious and makes the model look dirty and unclean

so what exactly is so beautiful about this fat hog? is it just a knee jerk reaction to call everything everybody does "beautiful"? do they have no parameters of what constitutes beautiful?

Had to google that to see what you were on about. Clicked on the first result and had to watch it twice to figure out what the fuck was going on. I think that guy really thought he could control the other fighter's chi, until ofc he got punched in the head several times in a row without so much as putting up a blocking hand. Good lord.

Sauce?

It's simple, I'll risk sounding /pol/ here, but the new wave of thinking (IE SJWs, the left, etc) basically shows that everything conventionally good is now bad, and everything conventionally bad is no good.

It's a character trait of people who tend left, novelty seeking, so that would explain that.

Its beautiful how our skeleton can support all that extra weight

e-hentai.org/g/176533/df911ef734/

Check this shit out.

youtube.com/watch?v=zrJnfDVy_0Q&ab_channel=NCFCtv

Someone who thinks that he's a literal ninja tries to fight former two time UFC Bantaweight Champion Dominick Cruz.

damn, almost thought silent hills was back in production

youtube.com/watch?v=rYQiPRUu7b0&ab_channel=TriumphUnited

I had the wrong video

stop lumping all of the left with sjws and other identitarians, it's just as bad as when people lump all of the right with nazis

your "us vs them" mentality is pure, unadulterated autism

>"ninja" pats his head at the end
pls dude

looks like a diseased animal

went about as well as I'd expect any fight with an mma champion vs a regular person

Does anybody have the picture of that article pic in Dark Souls I think it was?

>Cosmo is publishing pictures of potat---

Oh, it's current-year women.

brap

lol

It's much easier to understand when you realize that it's an agenda and not a genuine belief. Although they do dupe some fatties into believing it.

Dead Youth and Fat, DYaF

Wasn't this the first boss in Dark Souls

I really hope that this is a troll. Nobody could be this retarded.

kek