How come chads are always drinking water...

How come chads are always drinking water? Like when I had college classes all the alphas were literally carrying water jugs wherever they went. Is there something in the water that I don't know about?

it's fucking good for you

There's nothing in water and that's the point.

Good skin?

They weren't drinking the tap water thats for sure.

Everyone looks better when they're drinking water. Look at that chad in your pic. I bet your first thought was sexual in nature. Why?

creatine - pretty much have to take water everywhere, or regret it

I think you're right op. There has to be a reason chad doesnt drink milk instead?

Water raises testosterone. While it isn't a 'direct' boost, your body needs water to produce testosterone. Water often carries some Magnesium and other minor minerals as well, and Magnesium also raises your testosterone levels.

Science aside, I guess drinking water is just more attractive to others than drinking anything else. It gives off a 'healthy' vibe, I suppose.

Why is he wearing a woman's shirt?

blouses for spouses

i like water.
don't be a slave to the sugar jew. you'll be happier on water user

There is some truth to this

For example when asked whether a woman holding an apple or a woman holding an apple with a bite in it was more sexy; the vast majority said the woman with the apple with the bite in it was more attractive.

Personally I try not to date women with bites taken out of them but thats just me.

>don't be a slave to the sugar
>Americans actually treat what is supposed to be a special once off treat as a fucking core part of their water consumption
Sugar should be banned

how do we explain to people that fruit juice is extremely bad for them?

i've found cutting back on the sugar habit, all foods taste better now. except for the over the top sugary processed shit that u know u shouldnt eat and isn't even a treat to eat anymore.

Soda taxes do the job if they're applied to all high-sugar drinks.

Fuck that garbage. Let the fat people pay their share of tax dollars.

By explaining them that it isn't fruit juice, but pesticide, colorant and conservator juice

Fruit juice, depending on the brand, can be a healthy way to get some much needed vitamins in your diet. Obviously you dont need much and if you drink too much then its just a sugar overload.

I was talking more about crap like Coke. Which is literally just dissolved sugar (or worse still artificial sugar) in water. I think the best thing you can do is if you have the opportunity, take a glass and put in 330ml of water and 12 teaspoons of sugar then tell them to drink it. Thats what drinking something like coke is.

Wow are you me. I was exactly the same, iv cut sugar 100% out and now food tastes amazing. I can actually eat just plain pan fried chicken and its almost sweet. My meals are really simple but taste really good.

drinking a glass of fresh squeezed orange juice (like 3 oranges worth?) isnt the best regular thing to have either, if not accounted for in the rest of the diet, people think its just a nice drink with breakfast

they're athletic and constantly needing to rehydrate

user... coke and fruit juice are basically the same. Try a vitamin tablet

t. people who think boiled potatoes are spicy

Okay, so if I'm not to drink water from a plastic container, I can buy a glass bottle, which is fine. Now, I'm not supposed to drink straight tap water...I get the point of a filter, but those are always plastic.

What the fuck am I supposed to do?

No user they fundamentally are not. A proper pulp based fruit drink is completely identical to eating fruit. Which also includes vitamins and fiber.

Coke and other sugar drinks are just water and fructose with nothing else.

Move to Iceland and drink only pure mountain water

>t. people who think boiled potatoes are spicy
Zero sugar consumption has no impact on your spice receptors.

>Iceland
I just went on vacation there a month ago, literally smells and tastes like sulfur. Not to mention all food is more expensive due to higher labor costs and imports. It's nice to visit but it's a TERRIBLE place to actually live in unless you're 80 years old

no it isn't

The produce gallons of jizz for all the Tracys around the block so they need to feel hydrated

luckily many hot sauces and spices don't have sugar in it.

But i would go to bland cuisine restaurants if it meant only white people wanted to go there

cause sugar filled beverages give you man titties.

neck beards... neck beards everywhere.

Fruit juice with no added sugar or preservatives is health af

What are you guys going on about

how many servings of fruit are in a glass of juice?

9g of sugar in 100g of orange.
9g of sugar in 100g of coca cola

Wouldn't drinking out of water bottles increase the buccilators, causing chubby cheeks? I would think hollow-cheek chad consumes his reverse osmosised water from a metal cup, never from a bottle or straw.

Any Mew experts confirm or refute?

there are a lot of cities that are beginning to tax drinks with sugar or artificial sweeteners at 1-3 cents per ounce

Let's be honest here

The main reason they do it isn't for health benefits.Guys like that walk around with huge bottles of water because it implies they work out a ton so they always need to be drinking water. It's all for them to look cooler

Fruit is already too sweet.

Pro-tip, fruit is a modern invention. Humans bred fruit to be tastier, which made them sweeter. Fructose is no healthier than any other form of sugar.

Pic related, it's what bananas used to look like before humans started bio-engineering them

I take a water container (it's the typical yeti 30oz) everywhere because I have to talk constantly (work in sales). I probably refill it every 2 hours while I'm at work, drink about four or five of them just in 8 hours. Yes I piss a lot too.

I'm not talking those 30 oz ones, I was referring to those big clear blue jugs. You know the ones that look like water dispenser ones, just a lot smaller

Yeah I need to convince myself I won't look like a douchebag with one, because it would stop me from having to refill mine every 2 hours.

Chad drives a tanker truck full of water, so he only has to fill it back up every night.

i mean i duno if it will hurt your sales but looking like a douchebag isnt necessarily a bad thing.
girls and betas will pretend to hate on you but desperately want your approval

Yeah, I know, it's just so hard to make the leap.

It's like there's this continuum of beta, where the more you try to reach for alpha by doing alpha things, the more you actually become beta, until you finally cross the threshold.

One time I saw this guy step out of his Corvette with vertical lifting doors. He had on a muscle shirt, zubaz pants, a cowboy hat, and he was carrying a large cellphone. He had thick plastic glasses, he was fat but on roids, and he was very obviously afflicted with some type of downs or retardation. No doubt he was idgaf-alpha. But if I copied everything about him, I would just become more and more beta, until some final tipping point occurs.

Oh yeah man those trace-trace-trace minerals are going to BOOST UR TEST THROUGH THE FUCKIN ROOF WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

THAT DOUBLE FILTERED TAP WATER BRO

THAT BOTTLED WATER BRO.

But yeah .. science aside. LMAO.

made me chuckle here's a (you)

But really though, how do I drink non estrogen water?

that isnt ripe

I always find it interesting how troll posts like Mewing eventually get repeated enough that people start believing it.

All Chads are cycling DNP

s-scoops?

>Sugar should be banned
this 2bh

THERE PUTTING FLOURIDE IN THE WATER AND ITS TURNING THE FRIGGEN CHADS GAY. GRUH GRUH GRUH

interesting. i drink lots of tap water.
i do fap to traps, pegging,and musclefus

but i'd take vanilla loving qt gf in real life

alex jones out

When Chad drinks water in public he is asserting his dominance by subliminally saying "i can drink the most plain thing in the world and still look like this". He is showing he can consume the closest thing to nothing and still be Chad at the end of the day.

Outside of work/school Chad consumes pizza and beer

bc there on the football/basketball/baseball team and roiding and need all the liquid or theyll die

Nice try vampire.
You guys get less subtle by the night.

>Which also includes vitamins and fiber.
>and fiber
You got a source there?

>he doesn't know about the Secret Chad Mineral Water that increases your test to Chad--tier levels

Only white people dink water

>implying they're all fat

I don't eat sugar but I'd rather the government not get comfortable taxing every little thing they possibly can. They get more than enough

Maybe because people need water and goodlooking are people too

Stop looking at people like they were gods or some shit like that

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE CHAD GOD OF TAP WATER. INSTANT FACIAL AND BODY GAINS IN THE NEAR FUTURE FOR THE INNOCENT SOULS WHO HAVE RUN INTO THIS POST

IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THESE SACRED GAINS YOU NEED TO POST

>TAP TAP WATER CHOO CHOO

TAP TAP WATER CHOO CHOO

TAP TAP WATER CHOO CHOO

It's to wash down all the pizza

TAP TAP WATER CHOO CHOO

TAP TAP WATER CHOO CHOO

TAP WATER CHOO CHOO

TAP TAP WATER CHOO CHOO

Everyone in high school I knew who played football carried around jugs of water towards the end of the year cause that's when training starts.

>Which is literally just dissolved sugar (or worse still artificial sugar) in water.
even worse, corn syrup

TAP TAP WATER CHOO CHOO

>TAP TAP WATER CHOO CHOO

TAP TAP WATER CHOO CHOO

>TAP TAP WATER CHOO CHOO
Actually private well water is better.

>Why do humans drink water?
thanks for pointing out the obvious you fucking faggot

TAP TAP WATER CHOO CHOO

Water is for boys.

Milk is for men.

Shows off gainzz.

TAP TAP WATER CHOO CHOO

TAP TAP WATER CHOO CHOO

TAP TAP WATER CHOO CHOO

BARK BARK

I DID THE MEME GUYS ADD ME TO THE SCREENCAP XD BARK BARK BARK

TAP TAP WATER CHOO CHOO

TAP TAP WATER CHOO CHOO

TAP TAP WATER CHOO CHOO

did you know for Americans, whites are less obese than latinos and blacks?

SICK OF THIS CRAP

Diet?

TAP TAP WATER CHOO CHOO

>Assault Sugar should be banned

FTFY

Sugar is fine in incremental amounts, but who the hell needs soda when it's nutritionally equivalent to drinking a candy bar?

This.

Seeing water makes you thirsty, you associate the thirst with the person.

>cut all soft drinks from diet, switched exclusively to water Jan 1st this year
>dropped 16kg so far
>no other dietary changes

feels good man

Because moisture is the essence of wetness, and wetness is the essence of beauty.

TAP TAP WATER CHOO CHOO

this desu

TAP TAP WATER CHOO CHOO

>TAP WATER CHOO CHOO

TAP TAP WATER CHOO CHOO