Who else is excited for this?

who else is excited for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1498243964649.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't wait for the surgery. Either he will die, which proves us right, or he gets skinny and red pills every fatty watching his channel.

you have to go back

I bet he smells like fat shit

It's already on their twitch page.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1498243964649.webm

If he survives boogs is either going revert back to his current state or go full swolebro

why is Veeky Forums so obsessed with boogie, are they jealous that he is obese and still more successful than them?

>all this to lose weight

nigga just stop eating lmao like just put the fork and the mountain dew down

Wait, what's going on?
Is Boogie getting a liposuction or something?

He's famous.

He's fat.

He has (((cundishons))).

He's the perfect scapegoat for all our hate.

Most people here seem to like him?

He seems like a nice guy

He's a fat lazy shit who let himself get the way he is, and he gets money and sympathy crying about it, while many guys here have just shut the fuck up, and worked their asses off working to actually fix their issues.

yeah hes getting a fat removal operation

is it a good podcast?

it's alright for background noise, but ethan isn't a great interviewer

He will either die or he will gain thin-privilege and will have to cope with the fact that his wealth bought him a smaller body.

Halfway through the podcast Ethan is gonna be like, "nigguh, why you hella fat son"

No, and fuck off with your subtle marketing, cunt.

People on Veeky Forums haven't realized that what you view on the internet is up to you, and that you don't have to intentionally trigger yourself every ten minutes

No. Why would I be excited about some fatfuck who can't even stand up for a picture? The only reason I know anything about him is because of fags on here.

>Implying big youtubers like Boogie actually *need* to actively market on Veeky Forums
You overestimate this generation.