I'm Pussying Out

Hey guys, I just started my very first roid cycle. My plan was to do a 12 week cycle of test-e followed by a PCT of nolvadex. I just pinned for my first time about two hours ago. I did 1ml (250mg) and was planning on doing this twice a week for next 12 weeks.

But now I'm pussying out guys. I don't know if I can do this. If I stop now will there be any side effects? Or should I just finish out my cycle in full with the PCT and never touch this shit again?

Advice greatly needed.

Don't fucking do roids. There's your advice

I don't think they are for me and I don't think I am experienced enough to be taking them. I'm reading online one pin shouldn't do anything but I'd rather hear as much as I can because I'm suffering some severe anxiety right now.

>literally shaking

DO IT !
your not going to die
your going to see results
you'll do you're blood work and due diligence to make sure you're ok .
just cross the threshold. it's what you wanted.

True, but what kind of pushed me towards saying fuck it and doing it was getting broken up with and the fact that I am unemployed right now because I just graduated from uni. Seems like a perfect time to get gains, but now I'm reconsidering hardcore.

Meh you've started now and spent the $. May as well finish the cycle then see how you look/feel at the end.

Keep pushing. you're more afraid of the unknown than anything. go forward into a new chapter on a new foot. You've already started and should see where it takes you.

You took the plunge -- it's not worth it to back out now. You hit a rough patch, but why not run your cycle and focus on the gains, bud? Bring a little joy back into your life. You just might find that the gear (and the progress you make in the gym because of it) puts you in a better mood, overall.

The only thing I really bought out of pocket was the syringes. I've been bagholding BTC for awhile, so buying the gear wasn't a big deal for me.

I honestly never had any attention of doing another cycle after this anyways. So, it kind of makes me reconsider doing it all together in the first place.

Maybe, I suppose. Would cutting the cycle down to six weeks and a short PCT be worth it at all? Or is a six week cycle a fucking retarded idea?

why dont you just tey 175mg a week. more doesnt = bigger gains
if you have the predisposed genetics and years of training backing you, you shouldnt have to do 500mg a week

if you never intend do another cycle then complete this one. if one positive comes out of it then it's that you've experienced something new and learnt from it.

If Money isn't an issue
If you don't care about gains beyond genetic limits
if your honestly just a mess because of a break-up and being unemployed

then throw it out and move on. but either commit to completing a full cycle to get results or not. Half-assing will yield nothing other than more anxiousness and stress.

>cutting the cycle down to six weeks

Not a good idea, man. Long esters like Test E and C take 5-6 weeks just to reach stable blood levels, so you'd be stopping right around the time you start peaking. If anything, you'd want to bump that 12-week cycle up to something like 16 weeks to enjoy the gains for longer.

>pinning before you have a job
>get drug tested
gg

Based on this response, I'd be willing to bet money that you're natty and have never pinned Test before...

>implying that pre-employment drug screening commonly includes AAS testing

kek. Maybe if you're applying to be a pro ball player...

>then throw it out and move on. but either commit to completing a full cycle to get results or not. Half-assing will yield nothing other than more anxiousness and stress.
This is why I am asking. I have until Tuesday which is when I'd take my next pin.

This is what I've read as well. But shit man, 4 months of pinning test is a lot for me. I'm not necessarily into bodybuilding or powerlifting. I have been lifting for 4 years (25 now), but it has never been a huge part of my life beyond getting to that base of 1/2/3/4. So I question why I'm doing it now.

This crossed my mind too kek. Just shows I'm fucking retarded. From what I've read, most drug panel tests look for recreational drugs only.

plenty of jobs do. any government work, especially police, firefighters, fbi

Just go through with it man, I'm half way through my first cycle and for the first week I was also nervous as fuck and thinking oh shit what I have done, so I can relate to how you're feeling but fuck, the results in the gym have totally blown that stress out of the water and I'm so fucking glad I didn't bitch out, would have been kicking myself if I did. If you have your diet, training, AI and PCT in order then just do it and you'll be fine. If you don't like it afterwards then you don't have to do another one but I'd say you've already started which is the hardest part you might as well follow through.

500mg is not the "averge" cycle. i dont understand were you guys get these inflated amounts at. You dont need a big amount of test do get gains. you should try to stack other stuff like whin, and dbol just when your cutting before a show.

>This is what I've read as well. But shit man, 4 months of pinning test is a lot for me. I'm not necessarily into bodybuilding or powerlifting. I have been lifting for 4 years (25 now), but it has never been a huge part of my life beyond getting to that base of 1/2/3/4. So I question why I'm doing it now.
Why are you doing it now?
Do you have a clear image of what you want your body to look like as a result of your hard work and cycles? Can you post a pic similar to what you are going for, and do you think it will be worth it to reach that goal without being natty? Or is it less about image/physique? Need more context.

How long did it take for you to notice your lifts going up? And what is your cycle like? Is it a noob cycle like mine?

I chose 500mg/week because I read the Reddit steroids wiki about 3 times and decided I wanted to be in the 400-500mg range since that seems like the best for the first cycle. At the same time, any less would be causing me more stress. Like, "Fuck, I'm sticking needles in my ass, causing myself stress, etc. for 200mg/week of test."

>4 months of pinning test

I'm not trying to sound rude here, but you're only pinning Test E, man... That's twice a week, so you'd be pinning a grand total of 32 times. Pinning only takes a few minutes out of your day. It's pretty smooth sailing man. The only other thing you have to worry about is popping half an Adex or an Asin every couple of days. If you're using a small needle (high gauge number) to pin with, it should be a breeze. I pin Tren and Test every single day, and I'll be doing it for at least 16 weeks (maybe 24). With that being said, it does seem like you made a somewhat poor decision to hop on gear when it doesn't really even sound like your goals are in line with the types of results that roids provide...

Stop being such a piss OP. Blast and cruise 4 life.

...where are you getting this stuff, man!? 500mg/wk of Test E is the classic "baby's first Test cycle." It's the most commonly recommended cycle in the world. It gives nice results and lets people learn how to dial in their AI and see how Test treats them by itself before they move on to more advanced stacks. Telling someone to use low Test and stack it with other stuff like winny (which you misspelled) when they're starting out is ridiculous and will only serve to confuse people and bring on possible side effects, the cause of which they won't be able to pin down because they're on 3 different compounds they've never used before as a novice user. Also, dbol when cutting before a show? Wtf is that!? If you've ever actually ran gear before and you're giving this advice, I'll eat this keyboard.

I suppose my goal as always been the smaller Zyzz body (pic related). I don't know if this pic of Zyzz was pre-roids or not. Seems like it'd be rather simple to achieve if I'd cut down my body fat with a small roid cycle.

Your post makes me feel better for sure. I pinned with a 23g needle and it didn't hurt at all.

> With that being said, it does seem like you made a somewhat poor decision to hop on gear when it doesn't really even sound like your goals are in line with the types of results that roids provide...
Unfortunately, I believe this to be true. I suppose my goal is just Zyzz bod and general strength. But I have no goal like, "I want to bench 3pl8."

Yep noob cycle as well, wanted to do it by the letter and properly so I wasn't going to start fucking around with other chemicals when I didn't know how I'd react to the test. I'm doing a 12 week test prop cycle 1ml EOD for the first 8 weeks then 1.5ml EOD for the last 4, I'm on week 6 with no sides whatsoever so far other than wanting to fuck everything all the time and it took about a week for me to start noticing my lifts going up in the gym and they've been climbing steadily every week.

Your post makes me feel better about starting this shit. So, so far anyways, you would recommend to keep going? What are you using as an AI and PCT? Have you even had to use your AI at all? I've read that with these noob cycles you probably don't need to have it but it's good to have on hand, which is why I went ahead and got some.

One pin is nothing, most people could pin test e for 2 weeks and come off with no PCT

Nice, that's my goal body too. I'm a similar height just need to build more muscle and cut hard.

Whoa there, cowboy. You are definitely going to need AI on 500mg/wk Test E.

I have an AI. I have arimidex (1mg/cap). I was planning on taking it only when puffy/itchy nipples. Do you recommend taking it as I go if I continue with the cycle?

This is encouraging.

Yeah, I'd keep going at it now you've started, you don't really have anything to lose and it sounds like you've done enough research. I've got arimidex for my AI but haven't had to use any...yet, I've also read the same thing, might not need it but have it on hand anyway so I got some. For PCT I have nolva and clomid.

Look, man... I've been replying to you throughout this thread, and as a gear user myself, I'm all for guys trying it out and getting first-hand experience with how "enhanced" lifting compares to being natty. However, the more responses of yours that I read, the more I can tell that you jumped into this before you were ready. Being on gear (especially just Test) is relatively safe when it's managed responsibly, but this is a commitment, and it requires proper research and preparation beforehand. The fact that you thought an AI was only something you needed to have on hand "just in case" when you're running half a gram of Test a week is concerning... Also, only "bros" recommend that you take an AI based on your perceived sides. Responsible/intelligent steroid users know that AI dosage should be based on bloodwork. Bloodwork is key. You should have pre-cycle bloods to tell your baseline levels, mid-cycle bloods to help dial in your AI based on E2 levels, and post-cycle bloods to make sure your PCT is working and that you're returning back to normal (when cycling and not BnCing). I REALLY think you should have done some more reading and asked more questions about this stuff before you started pinning (or even bought your gear, for that matter)...

Don't do it bro. Stop now while you still can.

Permanent damage awaits if you stay with it.

Also forgot to mention bloods, I had mine done pre-cycle, getting my mid cycle ones done tomorrow to see where I'm at and will get them done afterwards to make sure I'm back to pre-cycle levels. Pretty much what this dude said.

> Responsible/intelligent steroid users know that AI dosage should be based on bloodwork. Bloodwork is key. You should have pre-cycle bloods to tell your baseline levels, mid-cycle bloods to help dial in your AI based on E2 levels, and post-cycle bloods to make sure your PCT is working and that you're returning back to normal (when cycling and not BnCing).
I did NOT get bloodwork done beforehand. So I wouldn't even know the proper amount of adex to take. You are right about this. My information on roids mostly came from the /r/steroids wiki and reading threads there, as well examining cycles on YouTube. Another reason why I'm considering pussying out. If I stop now, I wouldn't have to do nolva right? My test levels would presumably return to normal on their own?

Part of the reason I started was because then I'd be "committed," so to speak. Exactly how I got started in crypto too. I just bought a bunch of BTC and ETH to force myself to protect my investment. This user brings up excellent points which makes me reconsider heavily though.

How much prop are you running? You only mentioned volume, not concentration.

/r/steroids is a great source of info, and I have no idea how you read through their wiki and the posts they have there and came away not knowing to get bloods done...

Regardless, you don't base your AI dosage on your pre-cycle bloods. On a 500mg/wk Test E cycle, you start Adex at 0.5mg E3D or E3.5D on the third pin. You adjust the dosage from there based on your mid-cycle bloods (around 5-6 weeks in). This is standard info that can be found in a few seconds on /r/steroids.

>MOST users will find .5 mg of Arimidex or 12.5 mg Aromasin E3D or E3.5D to be a good starting dose. Some may need more frequent (EOD) dosing or some may even need less than E3.5D; this is really something that varies person-to-person too much.
You're right. This is why I should hop off and doing a couple more months of research and really dialing in everything to see if this is something I want to do.

I usually don't tell people NOT to run gear, but in your case, I think it's for the best at this point. You need to learn some more before you start (IF you decide to start at all after this). You've only pinned once, so you're not in a bad spot. Exogenous test can quickly tank your natty production, though, so get some bloods soon to make sure you're coming back up. You'll want to look at your LH and FSH levels, as well as Total Test, for this. It probably wouldn't hurt you to take a dose or two of Nolva just to be on the safe side. Good luck, bud.

/what state are you in?

is it test e or test c?

I'll buy it off of you, also you can get a proper pct from online help...

Also HRT helped me a lot in life, I had low t before from a doc workup and turned out low t really fucks with your life

On trt and things are good, I've noticed changes in the way your mind works, no more depression and anyt

Alright, thanks m8. I'm going to save a .pdf of this thread because it had a lot of good info. I have a doctors appointment coming up anyways, I'll see if I can get some bloodwork done while there.

Thanks for the info!

You've gone this far, finish what you started OP. One cycle isn't going to have any long term harm

It's too late to go back user. Man up and finish your cycle. Don't fluctuate your dosage : keep it stable. Also keep doing your post estrogen aromatase inhibitor until at least two months after the end of your cycle.
I stopped mine too soon and ended up with gyno and had to have a 2.4k$ surgery.

At four weeks in you'll start seeing the effetcs. Don't worry if you have flu-like symptoms, it's just your immune system getting used to the test and it'll pass.

I've never felt as confident happy and energetic as on my propionate cycle.

You can do it bro.

boomp

>companies test for steroids
>these are the people giving you lifting advice