Is it possible go Connor Murphy mode

Is it possible to look like Connor Murphy without Gear?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8m_gdx0syZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

unless that is photoshopped i dont think anyone can maintain that bodyfat percentage without gear

He usually stays higher BF, that was during competition, but is it possible to be as swole as this?

This isn't even a good picture, he looks way better in person desu. This is absolutely possibly natty, but you'd need 100% perfect diet and really efficient training for years.

dude got it at 22 tho

yes because he's on gear

>but you'd need 100% perfect diet and really efficient training for years.

Is Goku's body natty?
Yes totally possible but you'd need 100% perfect saiyan training and being resurrected by dragon balls for years.

You're a fucking retard.

In reality he has a thick ass waist and pretty shit delt genes desu

He's been training for 13 or 14 years though. Said he started when he first started going through puberty. Still though I wouldn't be shocked if he was on gear.

I always thought Connor Murphy was Natty, Does that mean Jeff Seids is also on gear

Possible? Yes. You can get to a Zyzz-tier body naturally in theory.

Likely? No. Unless your genetics are on the top percentile coupled with a very decent (not 'perfect') diet and training for at least 3 to 4 years, you won't achieve this naturally.

Also keep in mind you'd only literally 'look' like. Achieving exact numbers in BF% and sheer muscle weight is either extremely unlikely or outright impossible for men today.

Fuck I have a thick waist, and shit rear delts this is the best shot I got

It's very unlikely he's not on gear, he still worked really hard and I'm not taking that away from him but I'd be very surprised if he's natty.

b8

There is a reason he does such a specific pose. He lat flares, bends over and has very specific lighting all to make up for his pretty shit v taper. Great mass and bf tho

can you get a more irish name

If it was Patty instead of Conor

he is natty and he is the best

Murphy O'Connor

that's Mr. Murphy to you boi

i laughed

>There are people on Veeky Forums who debate whether or not Connor Murphy is natural

Why do I even come on here still? Seems like 99% of the board gets a new cycle of unaware new fags every few months, and the older posters just leave forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=8m_gdx0syZ0

He clearly is natty though dickhead

>ffmi meme

Not having a high FFMI doesn't automatically mean someone isn't on steroids you retarded cunt.

Nothing personal but...
> Full round and even chest from back to top you'll never have
> Traps rising from deeper than your squat to his fucking jaw
> All this while beeing really lean, not by BB standards but by a natty cut standard

his progression video was something like 15 - 17 pictures
17 - 22 ???????? pictures missing
it's hard to say because there's not many natural lifters that have been lifting for 10+ years

I believe lotus is natural, a lot of it comes down to genetic potential when you get past the 5 year mark

10+ years doesn't changes shit do 5+ years brah

In his videos it looks like he is losing hair. A side effect from roids

In that pic he does seem natural. Very good delts but besides that, nothing that rings any alarms

dude are you fucking kidding me? pls. u haven't lifted more than 1 year. probably haven't even hit 3 months talking about how u know shit. shut the fuck up pls. yes it's possible to look like him. low body fat and atleast 4 yrs lifting. holy fucking u losers have low standards. either that or shit genetics. the wide frame is genetics btw. I believe people like jeff seid and him are natty cuz I actually put in the work and years and look similar to them. ppl say i look like I'm on gear all the fucking time man. Holy fk u guys r bad at lifting weights.

lotus is cool af. his bike is cool af too.

Is Lotus still around even? I haven't heard from that dude in what seems like forever.

it's hilarious how this is the exact paragraph typed out by every guy who's obviously on roids and claims he isnt

same "i'm barely literate but somehow on the internet" approach, etc

and if he had the same lighting and everything in the op pic then he'd look amazing
we know it's not much because it tapers off, we don't really know what it looks like because we don't have many examples

I don't normally post in these threads because it really doesn't matter if they are natural, it does matter if they lie about it because people have their expectations skewed but you should be lifting to improve yourself but that's another argument

>can I have the same body as someone who is using gear to look better than everyone who is not on gear?

>17 - 22 ???????? pictures missing
Yeah I dunno with Murphy he randomly Chads up from 17-22 by just saying he "changed" his routine, also he maintains a 3.9 gpa, runs a youtube channel, goes gym and fucks 20 chicks a week, I would be really impressed if he was natty.

he's right though, why even lift if you dont even think theres a chance you can have a similar level of muscularity and condition as the OP pic natty

rich piana is bigger than him and natty so yes

you are more than wrong, you are practically criminally wrong. stfu now

did this nigga post a pic of a testosterone test? like it would matter or prove anything to get tested one time

If you can find a picture of someone with similar size and bodyfat, pre 1950, then it may be possible naturally.

If you can't, then it probably isn't.
>inb4 muh modern diet and training. It doesn't make that much difference.

>>inb4 muh modern diet and training. It doesn't make that much difference.

it really makes a tremendous difference, but not one that manifests in *maximal size*

to suggest that methodology hasn't gotten better since the 1950s is fucking laughable. niggas had no idea about nutrition.

Yeah, but nutrition isn't the difference between pre 1950s top tier physiques and modern average 22 year old physiques.

wtf man, how you going to get to zyzz body (who used loads of steroids) without using steroids? You're talking shit.
3-4 years training with a perfect diet to get to this.... Honestly man, how long have you been lifting if you think this? You are completely fucking wrong. Go lift weights properly for 5-6 years, and come back and tell us that this is possible without steroids
Whatever this connor murphur fucktard is doing, it sure as hell isn't natural.
This is not what natural looks like.

programming, equipment, diet, anatomic knowledge all help

Possible?

It's not the same for everyone.

Hardgainers, hate.

>Go lift weights properly for 5-6 years, and come back and tell us that this is possible without steroids

Done that

The only thing that he has and is natty is his tendency to remove his shirt on every single possible situation

That legit really makes me think..

post pictures, I'm curious. Zyzz at his prime, I'll agree. Zyzz before he died? Not really. I've been lifting for 7 years btw

>be 6"2 low body fat
>go to gym pick up a eze curl bar 80 pounds curl
>bench till you get to 200
>3 months
Wow done.

>huh, this guy looks better than me? fucking /fraud/!
>huh, this guy lifts more than I do? fucking /fraud/!
Every time.

I see nonlifter niggers that are bigger
What a failure

Potato McFamine

>I've been lifting for 7 years btw

Pics?