How does getting Veeky Forums change your social life?

You become more insecure and critical of yourself in public

Literally the exact opposite

You become more secure and less critical of yourself when showering in the gym

sauce of girl?

Also, being fit helped me a lot.

used to be 5 9 lanklet manlet

now buff 5 9 manlet with a thick neck and hunter eyes

People, at least in my experience, tend to treat you better and actually go out of their way to talk to you instead of the other way around. You see the person looking back at you in the mirror amd you're no longer afraid of looking back. Over time though you maintain an inner battle where you seem to think you're not getting big enough or that you're still dyel

agreed brah

I sperg a bit less

I used to live with a couple, the girl would come into my room at night and suck my dick while I was asleep, would always catch her running out of the room and closing the door when I woke up, the guy would even say passive aggressive shit to her like, "are you going to sleep in OUR bed tonight?" all mad as fuck

tl;dr not much but it let me passively cuck someone in my sleep so there's that

user...I think you were raped

Yeah but she was hot, can't rape the willing and what not

nice bro

It didn't. I got married before I got fit. I wasn't fat tho. It's pretty awesome when the little guy tries to lift my weights and looks at me like I'm a superhero. It's actually one of the best feelings in the world. All the best feelings in the world come from either the admiration your children have for you, or the admiration you have for your children.

To continue, I thought I was having a dream of her sucking my dick when in reality I was going in and out of consciousness because she had mad head game, I heard, "he doesn't have condoms" in a male voice then heard her say, "I don't care - I need this dick in me now" the next image I was has her squaring over me guiding my cock into her and I lifted my torso up like in a sit up and put my hands under her ass to help since I was all for it - still half asleep, then I heard "no user" and a hand on my back and I fell back asleep

So the guy was actively clicking himself too

I can't make this shit up

every man should strive to be a superhero

The only hope of being aesthetic at 5' 9" (which really means you are 5' 7") is ottermode. I don't know why people gym if they are under 6' 0".

>Last Night went to the bar
>3 guys 3 girls
>Get wasted, girl who liked my bud starts grabbing my arm
>Ignores him, continues to just grab my arms
>Starts touching my chest
>No thanks tho
Didn't make a move since my buddy is my bestfriend since middle school

>People talk to me now like I am supposed to be a normie or something
>have to go to gym after 10 pm now

anyone else know these feels? just leave me alone so I can lift and go home to shitpost

>fit cucking people in their sleep
I hope this ride never ends.

Haha fucking wow, do people get off on making these retarded stories?

it doesn't

Hi Arin, how's Paige?

I don't know why they don't. Even fat fucks could be the blob! Being fat is no excuse for not being strong as fuck.

ottermode is cucked desu

im athletic/rugby mode right now as a manlet

got that thick neck

not the guy you were replying to, but there is a huge difference between 5'7" and 5'9".

Not all of us fraud our height.

t. guy who is 5'8.500099"

Well with that mentality I hope you accept that you are cucked by the 60%-70% of men that are taller than you.

No

Veeky Forumsggot detected

Height only matters to bitches who think their self worth comes from the guy they are with. Veeky Forums is full of guys who only want to be what they think will get women, and they never seem to want the right kind of woman. The right kind of woman cares more about what you eat and lift than how tall you are.

You mean a conscious urge to self-improve in the presence of other people.

I've always had the torso of a child and was super self conscious about it with girlfriends, but then I started lifting and rock climbing and filled out a bit and my past 3-4 girlfriends have told me I have a beautiful body. I'm not even close to getting big yet.

DUDE THIS SHIT IS SO HOT YOU GOT TO TELL ME MORE MAN IM FUCKING WACKING IT RIGHT NOW TO THIS HOT SHIT WHY DON'T GIRLS HAVE SEX WITH ME WHILE I SLEEP.

also only someone who is bags of sand mode would think it's possible to maintain sleep while getting a blow job and being fucked.

>bags of sand mode

I can't say you're wrong

fucking what user, 'real women don't care about this arbitrary quality, they care about this other arbitrary quality'. Also it's been proven time and time again that the vast majority of women would rather a 6'2" ottermode than someone that squats 4 plate and can't make it onto most rollercoaster rides.

Only closet faggots will care about your lifts and compliment your body.

MOAR

That's pretty much what I remember

Also, you don't know me man - try working HVAC and running 3.8 miles then tell me if you can sleep through the best head of your life

It literally doesn't. But what does change your life is getting Veeky Forumszed up nigga. Come ride the crypto gain train with us.

>Social life

I'll add that the first time I woke up, she was taking my dick out of her mouth looking down at it after trying to deepthroat and I could see a saliva strain(?) from my dick to her mouth

Damn I miss that