Marlon Brando. An actor to whom women would literally touch themselves to in movie theaters...

Marlon Brando. An actor to whom women would literally touch themselves to in movie theaters. They would have to be ejected from theaters due to inappropriate sexual behavior.

Kate Beckinsale. One of the hottest MILFs in the world. If you wouldn't fuck her, you're 100% a faggot.

Both these people have negative canthal tilts. Tell me again why are you guys so insecure about yourselves? Just aim to be the best you can possibly be.
Start hitting the gym, lift heavy ass weights and stop making excuses, that you don't have good insertions, or this or that.

>negative
No they don't you idiot. Negative is about the lower lid not the top one. Their bottom is flat.

I didn't bother reading the OP, is this another. LIFTING IS POINTLESS BRO! LOOK AT THIS HOT TAIL THAT X GOT!!

how autistic are you cunt

it's literally the opposite

????
Explain

brando was also 5'9", height isnt as big a deal as people make it out to be

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
We got a manlet

in 1920,way different to being 5'9 now

when will they learn

>Kate is a milf now

brando still makes bitches cream their panties to this day

I'll never understand how a board dedicated to fitness could be so full of manbabies who nitpick the most minor shit.

Canthal tilt? What the fuck even is that shit?

You people sound exactly like the fat people who think it's genetic.

Stop making excuses, go fucking lift. The only thing that matters physically is fitness. It compensates for literally everything else.

how? he's dead man

Veeky Forums only creates bitter /r9k/ robots.

>I'll never understand how a board dedicated to fitness could be so full of manbabies who nitpick the most minor shit.
Most people on Veeky Forums don't lift, according to our /FAG/ threads.

>Canthal tilt? What the fuck even is that shit?
Lookism bullshit.

>Stop making excuses, go fucking lift. The only thing that matters physically is fitness. It compensates for literally everything else.
I agree.

did y'all even read what the OP wrote?

We are highly critical in a world where nobody actually tells people what their faults are and what they have to improve. If you are a snowflake who can't handle that kind of honesty then go to a different fitness board.

And before he died he was fat as fuck

women today still think hes attractive even though he was a manlet

Haha what the fuck just googled it and Marlon Brando has 16 kids

except neither of them has a negative canthal tilt

this image explains why you're incorrect

justin bieber makes girls panties soak and girls are well aware he's a manlet

no one care about your 6'3" ugly ass, only slight points to your tinder profile

my point was that people here put too much emphasis on height and that it shouldnt worry you too much.

I mean good thread but why not pick goose and frog, both of whom are pretty uggo but are considered attractive.
This is not fitness board, it's an insecurity board. It has occasional health and fitness stuff but most of that is to battle insecurity.

oh nevermind, thought you were the common fitizen arguing height over everything

I fully believe in the sluthate / looking red pill. FACE, HEIGHT, FRAME are all that matter (along with extreme MONEY and STATUS and PIZZA).

But I NEVER gave a fuck about this obsessing over little bits of the face. It is pure coping. We can tell who's good looking within ten seconds. Stop coping by thinking your maxilla or whatever bone redeems you in any way. It doesn't

1. Not negative
2. "Negative canthal tilt is most commonly an advanced sign of aging in both men and women. It is commonly associated with excess upper and lower eyelid skin. It is a strong driver of a tired or sorrowful appearance."
While I agree fitness is important, you're extremely naive thinking it can compensate for anything at all.
You can't lift away being retarded, stupid and/or poor. Not to mention various physical imperfections such as weak chin, supermong-tier eyes, protruding ears, early balding/graying or overall bad face characteristics.
Just by lifting you won't get away from your current beta personality/thinking, that requires mental work.

Overly simplifying things is a sign of someone too stupid to understand cause & effect.

couple years ago we watched streetcar named desire in english class. girls were sliding forward out of their chairs for him. same with some like it hot for marilyn monroe

Veeky Forums bitter /r9k/ robot here, can confirm, it just makes failure all the more painful because of how much harder you're trying, it leaves you feeling that even though you've pushed yourself to your peak and you're doing everything you can to improve yourself, even the very best version of yourself still can't lose his KHV status, its painful as fuck

If you're a robot, don't get fit, it's too painful

What's going on in this thread?

It's different being a movie star where your height is always masqueraded or made to be taller.

80% of male Hollywood is like 5'10" or below