Literally find a flaw

Literally find a flaw

Enjoy never making gains and looking like a skeleton forever.

you use it for a cut, and it has better muscle preservation than a typical cut, fucking read a book

>no milk
pajeet-tier

>keto

>strawberry, apple, carrot

le redit diet

>no milk
>but cheese and butter is fine

no

what if i dont want to feel like shit at the gym?

You fucking mong, pajeets use loads of milk and dairy products

ignore beans.
eat CHEESE? EGGS? OILS AND MEAT? Jesus christ this shit is retarded

Low in fiber, high in saturated fat and cholesterol, would probably put you in a constant state of ketosis

Here's a better one

ketosis is a good thing though

Doesn't mean shit if your a 30 year old women who doesn't exercise.

Ketosis is by definition a diseased state caused by inadequate carbohydrate intake that leads to the overproduction of ketone bodies

>no milk

It's not adapted ethically to the moral capacity of a modern human being there not sufficient to give proper purpose that isn't shallow to one's own life.

then do what I do and put a table spoon of glucose syrup + coconut oil in a strong black coffee before you go. you'll feel more hyped and pumped than any pre-workout. and be back in ketosis by the time you're done

Excluding milk ain't cool and things like strawberries ain't cool too.

Cheese and butter have almost no sugar you retard

No it isn't you mean keto acidosis. It's not the same thing.

No, ketoacidisis is an acute state of toxicity. Ketosis is a condition that can possibly lead to ketoacidosis.

Heart Disease and cancer.

>exclude sugar but eat berries and tomatoes
You're a special kind of stupid

Can't have god-tier Mexican food
>buh-buh-buh gotta make sacrifices to make it
Keto is a meme and there are plenty of less restrictive weight loss diets

>he thinks you can enter ketosis in two hours
Lmao hope you're baiting, or you're a fucking moron. Try two days, minimum

>t. durianrider

>no booze
How do I suppress my deep dissatisfaction with the world?

Stop pushing the low carb meme ffs

>Eat more grains than beans
Why? Did you put any thought into this?

Try reaching a caloric surplus with this bs

meat is better than wheat products. bread is unhealthy

this. cutting 2lb/week and doing a small progressive overload

where does semen go

> eat only 2 portions of leafy greens a day!
> eat an unlimited amount of other vegetables!
> make sure to eat twice as much grains as you do leafy greens!!!

what the FUCK is this SHIT

What's wrong with beans?

The image is called "how ketosis diet works", so take a guess. Beans don't fit into his Reddit Retard Diet.

I'm aryan AF and milk is terrible for you (at least if you live in the states). Enjoy your estrogen, antibiotics, and feces.

Seriously, look up the history of dairy farms and how the jews added milk to the food pyramid / recommendations for a healthy diet.

There's literally a milk committee dedicated to shilling. No thanks.

Milk certainly doesn't make you big and strong. I didn't drink milk as a kid and gree to be three inches taller than my older brother and four inches taller than my dad. Checkmate, aetheists

In diabetics. Healthy individuals run no risk of ketoacidosis, unless they have a pre-existing condition or additional high risk factors. Quit your underinformed fearmongering.

>beans
>literally one of the healthiest foods
Lol. Nice bait you got me.

>There's literally a milk committee dedicated to shilling. No thanks.
This is true for literally every food, thank the farm bill and the Iowa Caucuses.

you know, this is probably the reason why the rest of the world sees the US as the most retarted country in the world. And trump.

>Inb4 animal suffering

I already don't eat the exclude list. Am I in ketosis now?

Yeah we only have the most powerful military in human conception, not to mention we own all the oil (petro DOLLAR) but at least you guys have neat food pyramids!

This is what other nations do when they talk shit about the usa, they ignore the fact that their shit nations are completely blown of the fuck out in every major aspect but find a small shitty niche thing their nation does and say "hehehe look usa, you guys are sooooo dumb, we have these eggs that contain a toy inside and its not illegal to have!!!!!!"

>make meat the basis of your whole diet

enjoy colon cancer

>aryan
looooool

>grains

Too expensive. You can make similar gains for half the money if you add simple carbs.

This is how it should go IMO
from least to greatest

>processed sugar/honey/agave/whatever
>oil/butter
>dairy (optional)
>fruit
>legumes/grains
>meat
>vegetables

berries get to go next to veg. berries are elite tier nutrition

>Low in fiber
No, leafy greens are particularly good for fiber but there are plenty other sources on keto.
>high in saturated fat
Only by choice. If you're eating bacon and butter three times a day you're fucked either way, keto or not.
>and cholesterol
Simply false
>would probably put you in a constant state of ketosis
That's the point dum-dum

Actually you're both right. Ketoacidosis is facilitated by low insulin, and sometimes high blood sugar- in diabetics the former causing the latter.
Hence any ketogenic diet does increase the likelihood of ketoacidosis.

However it's important to note that ketogenesis makes it far easier for diabetics in particular to stabilise blood sugars and is coupled with a benefit to satiated which helps weight loss (a major problem in type 2 diabetes).

If you don't eat much carbs (typically less than 10g in any one meal and less than 30g/day) and don't eat huge amounts of protein in any one sitting, quite probably.

it's posted on Veeky Forums so there's obviously something wrong with it

Switch leafy greens with fruit and add a row for meat below grains and then its perfect

>Remove vegetables and add more sugars and meat to make it healthy
Found the obese american

> exclude: milk
But why?

contains lactose which is sugar

You can but any prefix in front of sugar but it still does the same shit.

Carbs can be good, and are part of a healthy diet, sugar is literally never good.

Lactose. Keto is a low carb diet.

swap oils and fats for meat and uve got it. keto requires less protein then standard diet with carbs

Well, at least it has eggs

oh america, why are u so retarded

and thats also why ur the biggest retards on the planet.

Thanks. However, are all sugars equally bad? I do workouts and cardio. What I noticed is when I eat M&M, chocolate, Snickers or else, I don't lose any fat. However, when I eat bananas, oranges and peaches to my liking, I still get more ripped every day.

>Thanks. However, are all sugars equally bad?
In terms of nutrition they're all equally void
In terms of health and effects on the body they're virtually identical with some exceptions of sugars which 99% of humanity wont consume

What you're noticing is placebo. Fruits typically contain fructose and those chocolates tend to contain sucrose or HFCS which is approx 50/50 sucrose and fructose. Both do the same thing.
The difference is that fruit usually contains some fibre and nutrition so you're less likely to binge eat, but when controlled for sugars you're eating exactly the same thing

ofc there is a difference between NATURAL FOODS and fucking chemical toxic processed sugary shit candy. jeeezuz, do u really think ur body can handle all that shit? it CANT ! so it just stores it as fat,coz its toxic as fuck

nah ur just a retarded sugar shill fuck off

>No bread
>No pasta
>No beans
>No rice
>dairy is OK but somehow No milk
Eat a dick OP.

>You state sugar is bad therefore you're a sugar shill
Top spastication kid, try reading next time.

Fruits are good in basically any amount though. Intrinsic sugar/fructose is fine.

> fruit usually contains some fibre and nutrition so you're less likely to binge eat
A-ha. So that's why. Thanks.

u state all sugars are equal therefor you are retarded

Fuck off celerynigger

All sugars are equal in terms of nutrition (null other than calories) and their effect on the body.
Top spastication kid, try reading next time.

Not even him but glucose, lactose, sucrose, fructose and HFCS are all different you retard. In order from better to worse.

One more retard who doesn't read. All of those sugars are virtually identical in all effects on the body but GI, and that is only a marginal difference. They're identical in nutrition. Xylose is the only mainstream exception.

I swear you plebs write any old shit and just hope it's right.

>All of those sugars are virtually identical in all effects on the body
No.

Go look up the different metabolic pathways and come back. Nutrition is just one aspect, GI is another and metabolism is yet another and the last 2 are way different.

I swear you only read a single thing and think you are an expert.

Ok so I get it, the majority of Veeky Forums doesn't care for other beings except dogs and cats, you know, the only ones you weren't brainwashed to love. Actually...that's another discussion.

So why do you continue to consume animal protein when there's evidence that animal protein increases cancer cells?

on top of that half of Veeky Forums probably thinks consuming 2x grams of animal protein per lbs is optimal

*only one you weren't brainwashed to kill** I should say