Hey, so, uh, where in a gym do I check for cameras? Quick replies appreciated

Hey, so, uh, where in a gym do I check for cameras? Quick replies appreciated.

Pic absolutely unrelated

>cameras

did you not scan a badge when you came in

what is happening in that pic

Since they are solitary creatures, they don't usually live in groups...so you might find them allalone in certain places. From my experiences when I tried to catch a few of them they seem to prefer to live in the top part of a corner where they can have a better overview for potential predators

Yeah, but without a camera can they tell when it happened?

Chin up bar and head shaped dent in the ceiling

How much does dry wall cost?

>Why the fuck would you put a chinup bar so close to the ceiling ? Nu uh, not my fault
There OP, you might pass for an ass to the gym staff but you'll be safe

What kind of special ed gym has drywall for its walls or ceilings

just come clean and tell them, insurance is for shit like this

this, although I can recall a gym in a hotel had dry wall / ceilings. Pic is probably ops home gym tho.

Grow a spine, nigger

Not much

Chill out,they probably won't do anything
I ran into a school awning with a truck and sprinted to tell the principle but he assured me "the damage was already there and that I didn't do it "
For sure never will see him again but Bro for life

>tfw do a muscle up and blast through the ceiling.

Why did you linger on the crime scene to make a photo and put a note there ffs

Holy SHIT you're unfunny

Because posting it doesn't affect whether I get caught, they either have cameras or don't, and I'm trying to figure out if I pretend it didn't happen, own up, or never come back

Son, own up. It's drywall, it's not going to put you out of pocket more than $50 if they do accept your offer to pay for it.

And regardless, it's time to grow the fuck up.

Fuck. Fine

>americans in charge of construction

I thought it was alright.

Too bad we could have blackmailed op into sucking our dicks with that incriminating photo

you don't know who I am or where to send it

>carrots are good for your eyes

If you zoom in to the tag, he's staying at a Hilton Double Tree

If that's the ceiling and you made that with your head doing normal pullups and not some muscleup-shit, then no reasonable court would conclude that you're at fault.

It's their own goddamn fault and their own problem.

You don't HAVE to pay ANYTHING unless a judge in a court says so. Remember that. So don't give a shit.

Own up to it user, you don't want to get caught with your pants down later that would be way more embarrassing

good eye, bryan, good eye.

I do. I just called the cops, too.

I chuckled.