I'm a european who just ate his first pb & j sandwich

I'm a european who just ate his first pb & j sandwich.

It was absolutely delicious but I'm worried about the calories in peanut butter. Is there a low calorie Veeky Forums approved alternative?

PB2 powder has infinitely better macros and tastes exactly the same. It's a bit more expensive.

Btw. I've tried your euro pickle and cheese sandwich. It's god tier.

>counting calories
kek what is this the fucking seventies?

t. First year on SS

You can easily integrate PB in your diet routine as long as it fits your calories/fat requirement.
Lot of guys i know want to cut fat even when bulking, which is a bit stupid.

So if ya need fat, you can have some PB. Just equilibrate with some omega 3 sources (peanuts are rich inO6)

I have a PBJ sandwich errday and I've been on the gains train ever since I started

be more worried about the sugar in the jam famalam

here u go

>worried about peanut butter
go buy some real peanut butter made fresh instead of that pre-packaged preserved shit

Is it really that good? Jely and pb mix seems eww

Sorry americunts, but this seems disgusting.

As a proud Dutchman, I endorse the eating of peanutbutter sandwiches. Food of the gods I tell you!

Honestly what do europeans use PB for? It's almost exclusively for PB+J here in the states.

I eat it like once a month as a PB+J sandwich just like you.

Peanut butter isn't bad at all, just don't get some shitty 'diet' one that switches the good fats for garbage sugar.

What does this taste like?

I'm allergic peanuts and would like to know

Plain PB is not that special, just a mixed peanut taste but your body's telling you it's good as fuck so even that the taste isn't that special you want to eat it.

what about PB&J

mixing into whey? i can down 1kg in like 2 weeks
>send help :^)

>PB & Honey sandwiches

Yes it's exercise you fat fuck.

Baking, you probably wouldn't know about that on account of you being a burger and all.

>eating peanut butter sandwich without anything else=disgust
>eating it with some kind of jam=amazing

hmm

Oh my god it's one sandwich you fucking faggot

>worried about the peanut better
nigger, thats the only healthy thing in a pb&j and yu want to replace it with something else?

You're fucking stupid

bread+peanut butter only sandwiches
but to be honest it's mostly used by people who lift
it wouldn't be nearly as popular here if it wasn't for foreign fitness websites and personalities using peanut butter in their videos etc. not kidding

i don't know what actual dog shit tastes like but if someone told me it tasted like this i would believe them. This stuff is absolutely awful

Well I use it to make PB&Chocolate chip cookies. It adds a certain zhoosh to it that people get a kick out of.

I tried to do that peanut butter and celery snack but it didn't work, tasted awful to me would rather just eat the celery.

PB+J sandwiches are a delight though. I remember having an american teacher in primary school who introduced it to us. She was shocked none of the british kids had even heard of it. My entire class started eating it for breakfast then after her lol. I know my mum got sick of making sandwiches when pouring a cereal bowl was much easier kek.

PBJ is for plebs

t. dutchfag

at first I thought that it was a chips, I was about to throw up

no. just eat the peanut butter and stop being gay

Pbj sandwiches are fine. You don't have to eat fucking salads every meal.

no, its spread out to perfection

and fuck yeah, getting the snicker taste like this without being a faggot

AMERICAS ONLY CONTRIBUTION TO THE WORLD OF ANY MERIT

how does it feel, yanks?

Fuck you, you're a fag and don't understand culinary art.
While we're on the subject though, almond butter is even better than peanut butter, has less calories and tastes 10x better.

Ever had semen? It tastes a lot like that, but instead of semen it's peanut butter and jelly on bread of your choice.

It feels good that "yanks" is the best insult you can come up with. It's like calling a white person "cracker"

Food of the masterrace

PB and honey sandwiches
>With hot sauce

Here is the undisputed king of PB. Prefer that crunchy tho.

OP is the cunt responsible for the sudden increase in shitposts over the past two days. Stop replying to obvious bait you fucking drongos.

Eastern Euro here. Nobody eats peanut butter here. I'd rather eat actual peanuts.

PB and honey with cut up banana on it

Just eat one or the other.

I've been eating these too much, now every time I see them I just want to throw up

looks like FFXV character

Every natural peanut butter is pretty much the same. I could never go back to the sugar loaded kind. I buy raspberries and make my own unsweetened raspberry jam, and use it for peanut butter, jam, and banana sandwiches.

a PB&J with a cold glass of milk is god tier

>Not dipping it in coffee
Child.... You have a whole new world ahead of you