Anyone else here water fasting?

I'm on my third water fast. The first two only lasted 4 days but this time i'm on day 7 and feeling pretty good. Lost 12lbs so far in this fast.

Anyone else here fasting?

Other urls found in this thread:

fastingtalk.com/23-dangers-of-fasting-without-medical-supervision-healing-an-egg-allergy-stomach-pain-delayed-menstrual-cycle-keto-and-fasting-certifications/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do you stop yourself eating the humans around you?

>inb4 insecure blue pilled fatties/people who wasted 2+ years of their life counting calories call water fasting a meme or bait

Well I am not a cannibal so I don't have the urge to eat another human. But now when I get hungry I just kinda embrace it and appreciate food more than normal. But I resist eating something cause I know that I will regret it and I can eat all the food I want once i'm done fasting.

Pure bullshit.

Enjoy your rebound to a fatter state than when you started

That was quick

The most i've done is 3 days.

I generally find if i'm busy and engaged i don't even notice the hunger.

If i'm bored it's a fucking nightmare.

Been doing alternate day fasting for four weeks. Lost 3 kg.

is it still a water fast if I'm drinking unsweet tea with calorie free sweetener or does that disqualify me somehow

finished my water fast for 21 days 6 months ago and have still lost weight, ur an idiot

A lot of websites say not to water fast for more than 2-3 days without medical supervision. What do medical professionals check while supervising you that makes it safer? Like you're still just drinking water (at, I assume, a sensible level so that you're not constantly pissing out salts and nutrients you're not replacing) and not doing anything else, right, so why can't I just do it for as long as I can until I feel absolutely fucked and then ease myself back into a normal diet?
I think that was more re: "I can eat all the food I want once i'm done fasting". Which is nonsense.

>sweetener
don't be a little bitch and drink it as it is. tea tastes good all on its own.

fastingtalk.com/23-dangers-of-fasting-without-medical-supervision-healing-an-egg-allergy-stomach-pain-delayed-menstrual-cycle-keto-and-fasting-certifications/

Refeeding syndrome.

Going to fast for 36-48 hours then start keto diet again. Will this allow me to reach ketosis earlier?

Yes. But you'll become keto adapted at the same rate. And also keto is stupid and you're stupid for doing it.

On my 4th day of water fasting. Thinking I'll go for 30 days and set up a decent diet in the meanwhile. I'm a heavy smoker, so that coupled with drinking unsweetened tea all day makes it easy, didn't really suffer from huge cravings.

On a different note,
>start fasting
>you perceive your body in a worse light
Fuck lads, is the beginning of dysmorphia?

Did someone time this?

Lol

How do I do this guys? Do I literally just not eat any food and only drink water? Do I have to take vitamins or some shit?

Theoretically you can do just fine without vitamins, but it mostly depends on its length and what you plan on doing during the fast.

I'm and for the moment everything is alright, but I'm just lazily sitting at home for the duration of the fast. Only side effect I have is that sometimes I get dizzy when I get up from the bed(I read and stay on PC from it), but nothing too strong.

72 hours in a planned 100 hour minimum fast. I haven't surpassed 72 hours before but I'm looking to end this fucking diet and get to ~10% BF. Currently 128lb 5'8 skinnyfat dyel mode.

You're going to turn into a spooky skeleton

I'm okay if I grace a spooky skeleton phase. I was 210 a year ago. Current girl I'm seeing likes smaller guys anyways. I am looking to put some on afterwards though as I am weak as all hell.