What the Health

Just getting around to watching this. Literally not even halfway through it yet:

>dairy foods are bad for you and your cholesterol
>milk causes broken bones and cancer
>red meat and white meat will give you cancer and heart attacks
>fish is bad for you because of mercury and cholesterol
>lack of exercise does not contribute to heart disease and diabetes
>the government telling Black people to drink milk is racist

KEK, the bias is so clear.

Thoughts?

Yes goyim, McDonalds is great!!! Dont want to look good for those white women, do you?

>veganism bullshit the doco
I'm so sick of Netflixs leftwing shit

I mean I know its probably exaggerated a bit, but you cant deny the detrimental effects that most animal products have in our bodies. Whether you care about your health or not its up to you., I do so I switched and never looked back

Most of that sort of shit is pretty simple to wrap your head around, haven't even seen this documentary but can agree with most of those points.

We simply don't have the digestive tract to support animal product, we are herbivorous by nature. I used to be a massive meat eater (500 grams to 1kg per day)

Gave it in on new years and haven't looked back since, feel a million times better too. I urge you to try it, even if it's just a week. Rock hard erections like when I was on T, overall better mood like when I was on T aswell.

Give it a go.

Came here to rage about this propaganda. Just imagine the hundreds of thousands of retards who are going to watch this on Netflix and repeat it as gospel.

Eaten animal products all my life, recently switched to a keto diet and my vitals are amazing, tons of other people have done the same and there are multiple studies showing that a keto diet, one that is quite rich in animal products, is in fact good for you.

>I used to be a massive meat eater (500 grams to 1kg per day)

That is probably about average meat consumption.

Yeah all that cheese, butter, oil, eggs and meat must be doing long term wonders.

People literally can't be this stupid, can they?

Shit troll.

Maybe now you feel fine. But long term, animal products have the potential to literally kill you. Just look at the main causes of death and their correlation with diet. Again, if you dont care about your health, more power to you. But if you do, please consider switching to a plant based diet. Its easier than most people think

this is a new type of shilling, this is pure corporate propaganda. It should be banned from this place, it has so much hysteria and so many falsehoods. Jesus.

I am not going to digest it and tell you point for point what is wrong with it, since its such low quality. It may as well be an e-celeb on jewtube.

Is this nu/fit/ now? Gonna have vegans brigade the board every day?

You can't digest it and tell point for point what is wrong, that's why.

since we are constantly on repeat, I dont feel bad reposting these, since this is just typical corporate fucking shilling, maybe kikes, maybe not. But they dont have memories, nor any good counter arguments. Its going to be like this for many weeks. Fucking vegan shills.

It's going to be this generations Super Size Me.
There is some basis in fact, but extreme level of bias causes the producer to massively exaggerate the reality of the situation.

Sure now, it's all the hubbub, but in two years time fatties will use the obvious fallacies in it as ammunition to support being obese and disgusting.

Honestly it's probably harmless .the Vegan diet isn't as special as people think. Literally every diet produces similar results, it's probably more important to find one that a person can stick with rather than treating diet like religion

It's the same two people post from different ips throughout the day. If you look at the sentence structure you can see it. It's absurd to me.

its low quality, that is why it aint worth it. The industry feels pressure on their simple carb bullshit that is actually making people fat and they churn out garbage like this.

Some people shouldn't drink milk. If I drink milk I get blood in my mucus and get all congested. You can't say this a good thing for my body. But yea the rest of it food documentaries with "that" sort of tone behind them are always full of shit.

The vegan subreddit has made it their mission to colonise "carnist" spaces after the recent surge from the documentary.
I'm not even kidding.

Shit will pass in a few weeks when people start dropping off the diet and they realise that this is a board for gains and homosex.

>evolution at the best
just let all retards who believe in this bias fuck up their bodies...

probably that sips viral marketer who got an upgrade because "he could influence this board" or some shit like that who sold his soul to someone else

last few weeks they are pushing fucking hard that veganism bullshit into Veeky Forums there is always like 5 vegan threads up

can you link to it? Would serve as a nice evidence base to remove this trash from the board without warning.

LOL at the football player

>I only used to bench around 300
>but after I went all vegan my bench went up to 465 and healed all my injuries!

The weightlifter
>plant based died healed my injuries
>some of the worlds biggest strongest animals are herbivores

Last I checked I'm a human bean not a fucking gorilla or buffalo

>we are herbivorous by nature
No we're not. We're omnivorous by nature. Even our fucking teeth is designed for omnivorous diet and that's just the most obvious example. Anthropologists etc would have no problem proving further proves.

I tried to go veggie, but i was just so tired all the time. Everyday i'd wake up and be ready for bed in like 4 hours.

Also the food tastes like total piss, honestly tell me you'd rather have whatever salad nonsense than a proper steak

You're mentally ill. Stop posting back and forth with yourself.

>whatever salad nonsense

In your attempt to eat a meatless diet, did you think you were supposed to just eat salads and other low calorie vegetables?

I love how every side of the fence is desperate to prove that the other side of dietary preference is the cause of our society's ill health and early death. Completely failing to recognise that the real cause is the drastic fall in physical activity.

People are so far below the level of activity that people used to be, and it starts from an early age.

Put two people on the exact same diet, one leading an active life, one doing no exercise, its obvious who would be healthier.

But I think even if you put the active person on a normie diet that includes fast food, processed foods and other "bad things" (just control the calories) they would still be healthier than the super-diet non-active person.

My gf is into this kind of shit so I expect watching it soon. Gonna be rough

This is the same poster. Look kid we get it. Vegans eat more than salad. You don't need to fake a conversation with yourself.

Just some ideas

simple carbs and the additives are the demons, the food lust that they design, the empty feeling that they bring. Fast carbs mean that the energy gets taken up way too fast, it will give you a burst of energy, like an ADHD kid who cannot sit still, and then it will go straight for your fat. Sugar is also estrogenic a bit.

If a mod were to see my post history I would also be seen as someone who advocates for a wholesome diet, but with complex carbs. Longer term energy. Should also be clean.

and yea, being non sedentary also means that you can have more cholesterol as it raises the hard limit.

But these threads are artificial, they are fake, they are not part of the flux of the board. They are pushed by these vegan fags to no fucking end.

We are not carnivores, we are not herbivores, we are fucking omnivores and as such that is the only allowed, sane long term diet for us.

How fucked am I by not eating beef, pork, lamb and poultry? I do eat lots of fish, drink milk and eat eggs and so on. I never cared much for meat and at some point I just stopped without putting much thought into it.

Any reason why not? Because people with an agenda say so?

Not too bad, plenty of protein in dairy, eggs and fish, lots of good fats for hormone development.

The other meat would largely be a matter of personal preference.

>dairy products are bad you and your cholesterol

Go KYS yourself

Eskimos survived On a diet of nothing but meat and they ate the internal organs for he vitamins. They had low cancer rates and low obesity rates and they didn't brush their teeth but their teeth stayed fine.

In all actuality meat is probably the only food you should eat. Vegetables are high in sugar, can cause toxicity, low in nutrients, does not contain creatine, and rarely contains omegas

Glad to hear that. I know jackshit in terms of nutrition, should study some.

========
WARNING:
========

***** THIS THREAD IS CANCER *****

READING OR PARTICIPATING IN THIS THREAD WILL GIVE YOU CANCER.

HIDE AND REPORT CANCEROUS THREADS

***** ONLY _YOU_ CAN HELP FIGHT THE SUMMERFAG CANCER THREADS FROM SPREADING *****

ADHD is actually not that they are "hyper", it is that their brains operate on a slow brainwave (delta waves) and can't process information faster than they receive it. This is why the medicine for adhd is a stimulant, brings their brainwaves up to alpha and beta waves.

Great film. Already vegan for 5 years and knew all about this. Make great gains, look fantastic, and it's ethical too. The future of Veeky Forums is veganism. The actual conspiracy is the jews constantly bombarding us with terrible nutritional advice. We're physiologically herbivores. If you want cancer, keep eating meat and eating dairy. Simple as that.

Kys my man

Post pics

>Make great gains
If you vegans are going to colonize this board then you better start lifting you weak faggot. Remember, you need to consume twice the amount of protein you would trying to build muscle on a normal diet, since plant protein is tough to absorb.

>cholesterol meme
negative effects are entirely genetic
fucking liberal "nutritionists"

Me too.