>haven't shat in 1.5 weeks
>laxatives and stool softeners have not done shit

Hospital time?

t.sepsis

yes. it might be really serious

Yeah. 10 days is crazy. I've never gone more than 4 and that was a ride

Just try for a new squat PR

But yea you should go to the hospital

I usually shit once every two weeks, and when I do I shit for 30-40 minutes. It's been once or twice a week now since I changed my diet.

Eat some taco bell, you will be fine.

get an enema

yes holy fuck dude

Medfag here. Have you had any liquid stool, or literally nothing coming out? Any stomach distention? If you have had liquid stool, you may have something else in your GI tract causing a blockage. You can buy an OTC enema, I would suggest you try that. Get some Miralax (polyethylene glycol) and prune juice and chug that. If that fails, you can go to your PCP and get an abdominal XR to see whats there.

Go out and ask Jamal to dick you that will loosen it up.

Might get a bullet in the neck for getting shit all over his dick though but that's a risk you'll have to take.

This

While we're on the subject of shitting, is it normal that I often don't shit more than once every 2-3 days? I only eat 1500kcal a day though which is supposedly around 800-900 below my TDEE but shitting every day is out of the question.
I started drinking coffee again recently (couldn't sleep for quite some time so I dropped it, but the main cause was probably stress anyway) and it seems to help sometimes but I still wonder if I shouldn't be shitting more often.

Press F to pay respects.

One of the rare /pol/ posts that actually made made me laugh

It's more important that your schedule is regular, but try including more fiber in your diet. 3 days is about the time period where it becomes a negative indicator.

ye, when i ate around those calories, i only shit every other day or so

Nice knowing you user, greet Zyzz when you are in heaven

Eat more fiber

>What is bowel obstruction?
>What is bowel perforation?
>What is peritonitis?

> have my jaw wired shut
> liquid only diet
> diarreah every 10-20 days

Only good excuse for not shitting 2-6 times a day.

more calories around 3-3.5k=2-3 shits daily, below 2k=1 shit per day or 1 in 2 days, normal

>Haven't shat in 3 days.
>Previously weighed in at 95kg.
>Been eating 1500kcal and going to the gym every night.
>Now weigh 98.8kg
>Extreme gut pain.
>Can't pass any shit, just gas.
HELP

>>laxatives and stool softeners have not done shit
Call your doctor right now.

Lol it doesn't work like that. You need to look at fiber, veg, etc intake. I can eat about 1500 cal a day and can shit up to 4 times a day, usually its 2

Have you tried ex lax? If so, it's time for suppositories. Pepper your angus and shove a bunch of little dildos made of oil up your sweet boi pucci. Take the two together ideally.

t. Constantly constipated as a kid.

>I often don't shit more than once every 2-3 days
Same here.
I honestly have practical approved that fiber/water/or whatever other shit is a meme. I think the reason people shit 3 times everyday is coffee, cigarettes, alcohol and shit bought food, which I do none of those.
I've been exercising, eating a lot of veggies and things like oats, drinking a lot of water and my shitting routine didn't change.

Pic related.

practically proved*

i take them once a week, not for constipation but for big satisfying poops and weighing less. Am I gay?
Not op

All I can say is you guys should start walking 30 minutes every day. I had bowel movements issues too but now started walking an hour every day and it's a lot better

Drink a liter of water.

You'd need to calculate the total volume squared compared to the average cock size to be sure. It's prob like 5% complete homo

15% of average cock = not gay

u have bad gut bacteria hombre, less I eat , less I shit, simple

-10% gay if they're feminine suppositories

i steal them from my grandma so -10% gay hell yea

This, had constipation for a while
Keep up the myrilax and clean eating until you're poopin green

T. Former constipant, doctor said "green is clean"