Girl fitness > Boy fitness

So buzzfeed has proven it again, girls have it always harder than man. Just look at that intense workout and none on that males is able to do it.

Just accept it, female crossfit/pole dancing/Ballet workout is so much harder and girls have it a lot harder than man.

youtube.com/watch?v=WLT9k8BbOIc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8H8iqtznYPk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews#Y-DNA_of_Ashkenazi_Jews
thoughtcatalog.com/emily-goldstein/2015/05/get-rid-of-white-people/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>first scene
>white girl with nigger boyfriend

>kipping pullups
I trained in a crossfit box for a bit during a stay in Spain and the people were great and super friendly but goddamn, those kipping pullups triggered me every fucking time. They always mired my OHP though. That was cool.

2:20 thats a pullup now?

As a concept it's only a case by case basis. The took a girl who works out with intense work outs several days a week and made her boyfriend who works out every once in a blue moon do it. So yes it's hard. That concept would apply to anything under similar conditions. My gf only does light cardio and probably couldn't handle one of my work outs. This could be done with any situation of taking someone no accustomed to working out at a certain intensity and then having them do it at a higher intensity level. You'd get the same results if you took say a couch potato lap dog and made them do a competition agility dog's training for a day. Buzzfeed discovers that this dog that trains every single day has a harder work out then this dog that goes on a walk once a month, well no shit

Fucking racemixing propaganda everywhere I go

But if my girlfriend does my workout she would fucking die

cant these cunts shave jesus

thats because the amouth of weight you lift is racist and misogynistic

What in the ever living fuck were those pull-ups?

Actually, she is obviously jewish. What annoyed me much more was how beta that nigger was and how that other women, Kate, actually had children with that mongrel japan/flip/malay/manlet specimen.
What a fucking waste.

If they did, the whole world would see their weak chins.

>dominant females with noodle-armed cucks

hmm

They call it kipping, they use it to inflate their stats.
It's ego lifting for calisthenics.

>jewish
It isnt a race my retarded friend

She is germaniv/slavic

I dont understand how you people can be so stupid

Do you think ancient hebrews were pale and have light features?

Ever heard of Ashkenazi Jews?

Which means germanic jews, germanic/slavic people that converted to judaism

They arent related to hebrews at all, they dont even have semitic blood

They were the Jews that were burned by the Nazis whose ashes were blown by the cold winds of Auschwitz, only to reform in the alien ashlands of morrowind to serve in Dagoth Urs immortal legions as sleepers, hence their affinity for all things persuasive and propaganda ie
>the media

They didn't convert you stupid piece of shit why do I see you on this board every day telling people this you are retarded as fuck. They were brought from the middle east by the greeks. All your posts are shit and you should stop posting, you make Veeky Forums a worse place

>Women try boyfriends workout but he's a Veeky Forumsizen
>Ok honey now squat this 3pl8 ass too grass
>Come on it's just ohp LIGHTWEIGHT BABY
>Need a spot?
>Mirin'?
>Here let me show you you... actually, just go sit down and watch me
>Are you seeing me right now? So swole
>H-hey where are you going? pshh whatever this is a great session

Also buzzfeed accidently racist too the wrong side again
>Black men/Asians feminized, immaculated
>Not a single white boi, too strong naturally

Look for askhenazi in wikipedia, you wont find they were brought by the greeks, retard

And what is your source?

So you are saying hebrews were pale and have light features?

Fuck off

They dont have any semitic blood

Speaking of Buzzfeed. Veeky Forums should love this video.

youtu.be/8H8iqtznYPk

Can someone explain what buzzfeed is?

5'5 BEFORE! even after, they're still turbo manlets. Where do they live? I'm just about 6'0ft and I feel short. if I went there I'd be a fucking god.

I thought it quite funny that the dude attempted proper form while his female counterpart kipped her shoulders right into the infirmary.

Kikes

how come every buzzfeed video is full of nu-males?

>women do men's workout
>can't even lift the weight

literally not a single white couple in the video. fucking mericans.

>those pull-ups
Sure the guy did less but at lest he did them with better form

numales and feminists

No body else has as little self respect to appear in a Buzzfeed video.

check your lifting priviledge

you're average in the tallest country in the world. If you feel short at 6', you're not actually 6' or not accounting properly for eye-level difference. And yes, these days every 5'10" guy says he's 6'

Just because there is no weight on the bar it doesn't mean I don't identify it as a 4 plate squat.

>every 5'10" guy says he's 6
You fucking burgers add like 5 inches to your actual height, it's insane over the atlantic.

that mans voice is to soft to be a nigger.

seems scared af

if i had a gf she wouldn't even be able to unrack my weights

>pole "dance"

fuck off, I live in southern alberta and at exactly 6 foot tall i feel incredibly average

this niggres has better back genetics than 90% of fit

Male ancestors of ashkenazi jews have most likely arrived from the Middle East, in case you really care - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews#Y-DNA_of_Ashkenazi_Jews

My gf can lift 0.5/1/2/3

>first post
>salty white boy

t. 5'9" manlet saying he's 6'
it's ridiculous, burgers are shorter on average than europeans (american white average is 5'10", european 5'11"-6' in tallest country=netherlands) but I am sure if they asked for self-reported heights in america they'd end up with 6'1"-6'2" average. Americans like to shoot for magic numbers to feel better

>white tears
>she's mexican

That's probably because of the massive amount of spics they have which drives the average down. I'm sure the average white american is as tall as the average european.

Wtf why are whites on this site so pathetically insecure? It's pretty hilarious desu

no, as said the average white american is 5'10" - the average american is 5'9" due to spics. All according to recent health statistics

If I had a girlfriend, I'd be happy.

Well fuck man, we should ban men from becoming Navy SEALS and only have women become SEALS because they are clearly physically superior.

now do it the other way

my brother couldn't even get through one set of my workout let alone my imaginary gf

>not accounting properly for eye-level difference
lel this fucks me up all the time. I see guys from a short distance and mire their height, then I realize I'm actually taller

It was mostly the starving manlets of Europe who left for America so they might not have recovered all their inches yet

>using momentum to do pull ups
She may as well do nothing. I'm sure that DYEL knew that she was doing it wrong and just didn't say anything.

you are fucking dumb

have you ever in your entire life read a single fucking book?

>them wide shoulders
Where is she so I can impregnate her and then leave her to single mother-raise my athletic offspring into a sociopath

Seriously literally every single man is darker than their woman even the niggers what the fuck is that about?

LOL LIGHTWEIGHT BABY

LOOK AT THIS BITCH ON 1PL8

LOL 1PL8

At some point, it feels like there are not many sane people left

Seriously why the fuck is that white bitch with the asian, she literally looks more like a man than he does.

>1PL8
Was .5pl8 at most

that asian guy looked strong enough to ohp 60 pounds ten reps. he must have been faking

I didn't watch the whole video but I don't think that there's a single person thinking that you can suddenly do "sophisticated" movements on your first try as well as someone who has done them for a long time. This is mainly in regard to the pole dancing and "ballet" shit or whatever that was, it's obvious that you'd probably fuck it up somehow if you've never done it before.
I doubt you'd see anything different if they just told the girls to do whatever the guys do. They'd probably look as ridiculous just lifting the bar.

ALSO WHY THE FUCK DO YOU FUCKERS KEEP CONSISTENTLY REPOSTING BUZZFEED SHIT JESUS CHRIST.

>ALSO WHY THE FUCK DO YOU FUCKERS KEEP CONSISTENTLY REPOSTING BUZZFEED SHIT JESUS CHRIST

Because they want to get triggered with their internet friends.

>if my girlfriend does my workout
lets assume that we lower the weight for her but still do the same amount of volume and exercises, then she might be able to do it

My gf can literally not unrack my weights.

what a weak little bitch. you should inject that whore with test until she can.

same weight?

im pretty sure its 10 pounds

>woman
>stay inside with a nice comfy office job she got through gender and diversity quotas
>man
>might work outside on the occasion

I got my girlfriend to work out with me, I'm not even strong and she can barely lift half the weight I do

>preview image in op is dyel numale
>His "girlfriend's" workout

I'm sure this was only the most rigorously researched troll bait.

Ballet can be pretty intense though. My cousin is one and he's incredibly fit.

PPL is alot of volume for people who are not used to it tho

black guy seemed like a bro to me
>hurrr black guys just chimp out fucking hate them
>hurr this black guy is too beta i fucking hate him

Ballet is very intense, and guys in it are always 2 things:
Ottermode
Drowning in skinny pussy

That guy in the picture is such a pussy...

I think my cousin is gay though.

>kipping pullups
whats the point of doing this in a workout

am genuinely 6' (people assuming I'm 6'1 because everybody lies)
I went to Oxford for uni, those posh white aristocrats are honestly 6'2 on average

Do these crossfit chicks really all date nigger faggots and nu males?

>that one bitch in the comment replying kipping pull ups to every comment
LMAO

this article was satire r-right?

>Stephen jewniverse
>doesn't like whites
This is well crafted b8

>Emily Goldstein
nope

>Emily Goldstein
pure coincidence

googled her but couldn't find anything, i think it's a well devised hoax desu bruhs

Jews are their own race

thoughtcatalog.com/emily-goldstein/2015/05/get-rid-of-white-people/

lel

i mean that that article is a hoax, not that that one screen grab is a hoax

outrage culture. Basically what drove the Clinton and Trump campaigns. Welcome to the endless election season. All life is now framed under the lens of politics thanks to the internet.

I've just about had it with these jews and their propaganda machine

>That pull up form

and yet none of these women look physically fit, except for the pole dancer. Why are all burgers so pudgy?

How about a girl doing her boyfriends workout?
>give gf liftoff for 3 plate bench
>let go
>bar falls onto safeties

>tfw no gf

Can confirm Ballet is very hard, that Barre method looks pretty sloppy, but still.

Also let's be real, being a dude and busting out a pole dance move or two would be about the funniest fucking thing I can imagine.

>ballet
>poledancing
>crossfit
>spinning
>yoga
None of these in any world would be considered "working out."

he left to join isis or that buzzfeed are pro isis?

Well, you don't have a gf and she still can't unrack the weights.

No difference.