Max Curl Thread - Hirsute Edition

Post your Dumbell Curl Weight x Reps

I'm at 70x5 rn, training seriously for about 6 months (lifting for ~3 years).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N0po_jAwP_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Man never knew Chewbacca was so ripped

What the fuck, a sasquatch

>mfw I also have hair on my biceps like pic, but not quite that much

currently at 180kg x 12, probably going to aim for 200kg x 10 soon

I call bullshit. I'm pretty sure the strongest man alive can't curl 400+ lbs. You must not know how to count

same

thats nothing, i do 360kgx5

Barbell curl in lbs maybe. Pic?

most i've attempted and completed (wearing a lifting belt and wrist wraps) was 5 repetitions of 165 lbs.

>tfw 6'5, 245 lbs., 12ish% BF adonis

great feels.

are you the white guy in this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=N0po_jAwP_4

Do girls like guys that hairy?

post a picture of your "12%" bodyfat

I've got a purdy face and a good job, never had a problem getting laid. Women just make a passing comment about it before they bend over.

im at 40 lbs dumbbells X 10 reps. How do i get my biceps stronger im sick of having stick arms

Pull ups, rows, chin ups. Forget about curls until you can do aforementioned exercises with respectable amount of weight.

nice penis envy, retard. your being too stupid to realize i was talking about barbell curls while neglecting the 'dumbbell' part of the OP is all on you.

in b4 the retard and others like him proceed to whine and bitch some more. i don't give a SHIT about what OP said as all i give a damn about is pointing out my strong barbell curl.

>implying some fat little shit on the internet is worthy to gander upon my physique

nope. you don't deserve to leer at your superiors. fuck off.

don't listen to this fucking retard: do compound exercise as your bread and butter but if you want bigger arms there's no point not doing curls as assistance exercise

>tfw I can only hammer curl 15kg dumbbells for 8-10 reps. I only recently realized my biceps are weak as fuck. Gonna focus more on them from now on.

Food: 1g protein/lbs (try for 2 protein shakes/day) & 500-1000 caloric surplus

Workout (every second day): 2 sets of current normal weight x 5-8 reps + 3 sets of normal weight plus 5 lbs x 3-5 reps; repeat until at desired weight. Keep reasonably good form (no swinging, good posture; some cheating is normal) to avoid tendon injuries.

Also for aesthetic arm size try tricep pulldowns and hammer curls with a similar hypertrophy routine as above.

Not the guy you're talking to but I must say, you're officially the biggest faggot I've seen on this site, and that includes everyone in /lgbt/. Do yourself a favor and stop talking like that, and don't get your reaction images from Tumblr

tl;dr lol. your impotent rage is apparent enough to me without having to read your existential sperg out, idiot.

How many bicep exercises should you do per workout?
My arms are really lagging so I plan on doing 4 bicep exercises for 3x12 two or three times a week. So basically 12 sets per workout. Is that too much? Typically I would only do 4 or 5 sets twice a week and I haven't seen much growth from that. I'm going to do triceps with a similar volume.

I usually do 2 bicep exercises if I'm working arms. If you do too many reps, you won't grow and you'll probably hurt yourself.

Really focus on limiting the number of reps (3-5) and going beyond your current normal weight while increasing your food intake. If you hit a wall, try alternating with a different exercise (hammer curls, seated cable row, bent-over barbell rows, etc) to stimulate supporting muscles.