Would this make your cock grow?

You know those little hook weights you have to use in high school physics class that go up to 1kg. If you set up a pulley system and tie an end of it to your cock when it was hard and then basically did "tricep pushdowns" with your cock would it make it grow any bigger? As the cock is a muscle like any other muscle. Or doing like skullcrushers with your cock?

Here's a diagram to demonstrate.

Other urls found in this thread:

pegym.com/forums/beginners-forum/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20102448
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

your mom made my cock grow last night, faggot.

You have to be 18 to post on this website.

I was 18, 8 years ago buddy boy. I have solid 5" girth but adding a .5 inch or maybe even an inch would be good.

>grow
how the fuck would attaching weights to your cock make it grow nigger? if you do it long enough it may stretch your cock by a cm or two, but it will not be permanent, and also can fuck up your dick and cause ED.
if you're that desperate get that surgery, its risky, but at least you will be sure that you will get permanent decent results

pegym.com/forums/beginners-forum/

It works, you have to consistent with it though and will prob never gain more than 1.5-2 inches length and .5-1 inch girth. You're still probably fugged if you have a micro benis

Go and ask /b/ dicklet

>As the cock is a muscle like any other muscle

No it isn't

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20102448

Study for proof of concept, though it doesn't prove erect gains.

>micro benis
I'm a solid 7 x 5 this is just a scientific experiment I was wondering about

How so?

It's smooth muscle (intestines and some organs), not skeletal muscle (like biceps).

>9 hours a day in this contraption
Getting a bigger dick is literally a full time job

So my idea would not work in that case.

Nice trips btw

Your idea would work to train the kegals muscles, which are skeletal muscles. You could also just put a towel over your erect penor and flex the muscles that contract when you cum for the same result. Would give you better erections and harder ejaculations.

Yeah, and it's not permanent. what are you gonna do when you get with a girl and you're getting to business?
>yo wait,give me 10 minutes, i have to go pump my penis
>*runs to the bathroom*

You don't have to use bathmate, m8.

>Threads 1 to 20 of 19383
Kek. Feels good to be born with 19cm cock while all these faggots buy some weird shit and spend hours trying exercises go gain 1-2cm

I'm 7.5 inches too (started closer to 7.25) and am still insecure enough to dabble in it. Pron is one hell of a drug.

My point is that you will be having to constantly do exercises/pumps or whatever to keep those few poor cm that you will get from them. I'd say not worth it + having in mind that it can fuck up your penis

Most people report keeping 75%ish of their gains even when they stop. Manual exercises are time consuming as fuck though a stretcher would be much more low effort. 2 inches length and 1 inch firth is definitely possible, there are pictures posted in the success forum. I can definitely understand people who say it's not worth the effort/time though.

The penis isn't a muscle you fucking retard

Do bathmates actually work?