Farmer / job muscles

More like this?

Former farmer here (dairy and drystock), currently fencer. Farming muscles aren't a thing, you get strong forearms and calfs with a little bit of bicep.
This guy probably worked out.

This.

And doing the same thing every day all life will just fuck you up.
You need to do some weight training so you don't end up with big muscle imbalances between the antagonists.

>Bobby Hull
>this guy

Get fucked

Would anyone be interested in a gym where you chop wood as a workout?

literally who is bobby hull I dont know basketball player or american football player of that name and these are only american sports that matter besides nascar

>antagonist
Is this cause of the fencing thing? I BUILD FENCES!!! I twist wire and dig holes for a living.

>thinking basketball matters

Nigger

Veeky Forums here. Goal body thread.

Is that Spizoiky?

Sure. Will you pay people to chop said wood? You retard?

Farming was probably a lot harder back in the day. It's probably half computers nowadays. Still agree though. Guy was doing something besides just pitching hay.

As somebody who has actually stacked hay for menial pay, in the summer, in new mexico, 2000
bales + over three days, I can confirm... the grapes of wrath is not the lifestyle for you.

He looks like an extra from the first terminator

>probably half computers
Fuck off!! Dairy farming and Dry stocks hard work.

FarCry character?

body is fine but his overall aesthetic is Mad Max trash tier

This defensive reaction has only reenforced my skepticism.

He looks like a post-modern, archaic revivalist which is the direction first world aesthetics/philosophy/ethics are headed in. Get with the program, Veeky Forums.

I've got my ag certificate if you want to see that.

The impetus for 20th century culture was provided for by, and the result of, 18th and 19th century thought, which were in turn the result of 17th and 16th century culture. We are entering a new era of:

-Depleted resources
-Poisoned, super-heated environment
-Uber-tyranny and corporate totalitarianism
-The abandonment and discrediting of traditional value systems up to/and including religion
-The rise of practical and effective but emotionally unsatisfying doctrines pertaining to scientific rationalism
-The proliferation of shit-brained, image fetish culture paradigms.
-The rapid expansion of the police state

All of these things when combined, to name just a few, SQUEEZE the human psyche and spirit to it's breaking point, like an atom smasher, and leads to authentic self-discovery, hence, the archaic revival which is running through post-modern, first world society now like veins of fat through a steak.

No, he looks like a flaming faggot

No, it'd be for people that want to chop wood as a work out. Like 20 a month or something, and the gym can sell the wood to people for fires and stuff.

That sounds like a really stupid idea. Add in some tractor tires and ropes and you might be able to draw in the crossfit crowd.

I meant about the difficulty.

trow some welding goggles on him and i think it would be a complete look

Great post. I see it as a natural change. I find myself genuinely seeing attitudes towards real life renewing and people going to events instead of watchin them of jewtube.

The only question on this change is when? Hopefully Europe wakes up and removes kikes and non-Whites alike, as with America.

My family for centuries were fisherman-farmers in Sweden.

My grandfather was the last of them. Not very muscular in the pics I've seen of him when young but quite athletic looking. What he did have was massive forearm and grip strength well into his seventies that I have never encountered anyone else, including some pretty strong lifters, that came close.

Hauling nets by hand for 60 years turns out is bretty good for grip gains.

What a stupid fucking idea, I'm not stacking a fucking million pieces of kindling. If I want kindling I split it myself. Not to mention all the wood that was wasted.

I worked at a farm for a year and I barely gained any muscle, most of my job was carrying shit and throwing shit out of stalls

I've been doing landscaping, construction, and general labor for 4 years. My body looks like shit. There is a difference between lifting (making your muscles), and working your muscles.

Have one of my favourite photos

I can relate except i stack 3m long steel pipes in a warehouse. It's a meme, but your forearms will blow up. I also need to eat 600-800 calories in excess every day.

If we're talking about manual labor...

I worked as a mover for a summer and really only got grip gains, and a little bit of bicep and ab gains. Real gains are in the legs though, which everyone forgets is the base of all strength. I'm a scrawny fuck but I can move some unwieldly things that are over 100 pounds now. My deadlift wasn't even that good after it. I think I maxed at 250 when I got in my first week back to the gym. That's some backbreaking work too.