Stop me from going to mcdobalds in 30 minutes when my work is over

Stop me from going to mcdobalds in 30 minutes when my work is over

get something for me too

>mcdobalds

my sides

Get some nuggies w/ honey mustard and a few chocky chip cookies

Just drive by it.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Going To McDonalds Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Don't Go Like Nigga Close Your Eyes And Drive Past Haha

Go for it OP. Just don't get the fries, and be sure to get a diet soda.

I always use McDonalds to get those calories, desu.

>close your eyes and drive

So this is why the US has so many car accidents

Fucking niggers

Bihh u got me (laughing while crying emoji x3) i was driving my new used merc to tha welfare office an got a snap from sum thottie (eyes open in surprise emoji + eggplant emoji) nex thing i know i ran into a minivan fulla ol pipo (laughing while crying emoji + 100 emoji)

Take responsibility for your actions faggot, don't try to pass it on to us as an excuse.

I always go by mcds and pick up a 20 sharebox of nuggets for me and my friends

By which i mean i eat 20 mcnuggets in my car while crying. Dat curry dip tho

Curry dip?

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Of you find yourself standing at a mcdonalds due a complete 360 and walk the other way

`what lmao`

Veeky Forums pls

Poo in loo detected

Can you actually eat a mcchicken regularly and not get fat?

boys, I love McDondalds.

What can I eat from McDonalds that wont fuck me up?

I can eat that BigTasy with bacon burger all day long, but that thing is just 2000 empty calories.

Double mcdoubles is less than $3.00.
Just never get soda and fries with anything. It adds about 600 calories of junk.

Nigga's never been to Chik-fil-a

>pro tip: I won't

So, you leave?

I forgot to eat lunch so I caught up on my tdee with this greasy shit. So good.

Bongoland actually. You can haz curry, bbq, ketchup or mayo in UK