Is it ok to be jelly of a grill's upper body?

Is it ok to be jelly of a grill's upper body?

Other urls found in this thread:

orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-dani-reardon-bodybuilder-arrested-20140915-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not natty.

She looks way better than me tho.

She also has more test than you

orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-dani-reardon-bodybuilder-arrested-20140915-story.html

Can I as a man look like that natty if I train enough tho?

Why do women always get those dimples on their cheeks when they start roiding?

Is it low bodyfat or do the androgenic drugs cause it? Like normal skinny models don't get those dimples even at stupidly low bf%.

That smug look on her face is so goddamn annoying. She's still maybe 5'2 170 lbs? Doing nothing but fulfilling her sad, vain desires at the cost of her womanhood and desirability.
She's competing in an already overpopulated work environment. She's aging her body rapidly, most likely won't ever be able to have kids, and decreasing her likelihood of having a mate.
>inb4 it's her life bla bla
Our sole purpose is to pass our genetic material and teach our offspring the knowledge we've gained.

>Our sole purpose is to pass our genetic material and teach our offspring the knowledge we've gained.

Shame you'll never manage it eh?

Meh I'm 6'3 230 and look like a god. Probability of it happening eventually is pretty high.

She's married.

god has no form desu

Marriage =/= mate

>God has no form
FTFY

I've met "her" irl at an expo. She doesnt even look like she lifts and has terrible roid skin. The saddest thing is I believe she's not even 30

She's more of a man than you'll ever be.

itt: jelly dyels

>uses male hormones
>grill

Pick one

she's a big girl

HGH and that's all she could come up with?

Depends on your height. The taller the harder, but still you can see she had put a lot of work into it, on top of the roids, so I wouldn't think that because I'm 5'2, I can get there in no time.

Face muscles are getting swole, so no need to lower bf% in order to appear a lower bf%.

Dang

I've been summoned.

Who's this and where are pics of her ass?

And so I shall dump what I have.

Or at least until the captcha makes me want to off myself.

gross

Fuck it. Captcha wins. Can't put up with it.

musclefus turn me on, and make me want to work out desu senpai

What kind of cycle is she on? Anavar?

she's getting big

fuck, Penny for big bang theory, got swole asf