Cbt

Cbt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=73_nI_xx2VI&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stopping the cut and going on maintenance/slow bulk from now.

5'9

6'2 185

6'3 200

diet and exercise lost about 50~ pounds in 8 months so far, but it's been slow lately.

I was the OP of the other CBT you were in, the T H I C C DADDY edition. If I cut from where I'm at now, will I have your level of mass and definition?

no idea, everyone is different. Im not big or anything myself im just 5 11 175.

Natty? Cycle?

post glutes

yes natty im low T in hospital all the time dude

Im just worried about losing too much on a cut. I dont even do cardio

Check this lighting brehs

I dont do cardio either, i guess if you are worried about losing muscle then the idea is just to do it slowly right?

Ask me anything, im bored

Ive seen you around. Good physique and hair, mirin
Well start building muscle, youre in the perfect place to recomp. Maintain the same weight, but keep your lifts going up.
great definition bro, 10/10 keep it up are you natty can i have your autograph wow dude ive never seen abs like those can i take a picture to show my girlfriend yes i have a girlfriend thanks bro k peace out bye

>yes natty im low T in hospital all the time dude

What did he mean by this?

you're in great shape man congrats, 18:15 5k is no joke. How do you incorporate cardio into your work-out schedule?

so you claim to have world class bench and OHP numbers for your weight having lifted less than two years? Quality bait friend.

Walking is the best cardio. When I was in high school, I would walk to school, walk home, and go for an evening walk every single day. Walks are relaxing and you can listen to music/dip/smoke cigarettes/get places. This will significantly help with cardio.
Of course, it wont get you good run times. I dont run every day or even every week, but as long as I walk every day my run times will never go down. I run 10ks up to twice a week, though these days its more like one. I also like to go up to the mountains on weekends and trail run for 5-6 hours. Its not training, its just a day out, and its great to meet girls. I does, however, significantly help with run times.

Fuck i feel dumb now. Im starting cardio tomorrow

A 340 bench is not world class, its pretty typical among people who ACTUALLY LIFT and dont just POST ABOUT IT.
And I think It was meant to say 2014, I should change that.
I have been lifting for about 2.5 years. I also rock climbed 3x per week from the age of 11 to 15

I wish I was better at having RIGHTANGLED PHOTOS

Anyways, 72-ish kg, 175cm tall.

Do I have the big hips curse?

umm what I said ive been posting here for years. ive been on Veeky Forums since it basically started. Im sick, and have low T problems etc, ive shown my test results before. And have also posted videos showing/talking about what i do to work out

thanks dude you as well

good luck dude

So what you're saying is that you're not natty? How can you be lean and muscular, show visual signs of being high Test and yet be low test?

will i look good if i cut?

not huge per se... child bearing, perhaps...

With those genetics? Probably won't matter what you do...

No, you just have narrow shoulders. Hit your shoulders, delts and lats more.

why ;-;

huh no i said im natty, and ive had low T many times. havnt been checked recently though, but ive had it for years. Also im not big im 5 11 175 pounds. Like I said ive posted videos here about it and everything its not a secret or anything. my body is pretty jacked up in general and i do mostly body weight, low weights and bands. Ive never even lifted 50 pounds before actually.

5'8, 175lbs.

answer me im sad now

You have shit insertions.

he mean's you'll look good regardless

where? only on the pecs?

whats your wrist circumference Tbh

You have the face of a lanklet

i love you

This is quality b8, here's a (You)

You look like an evil puppet from a horror movie, go away Chucky.

6'3" 185

umm... its not a bait, ive posted my tests here before, and i have many videos talking about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=73_nI_xx2VI&t=1s

can't remember your name but looking good as always.
how's the lupus?
does it ever get better?

Rate me u faggots

rashes etc havnt been as bad lately. But still no hair that i lost from it all ever came back. Pretty bummed about it... Other than that health pretty shit lately, pretty much doing doctor stuff every other day right now. But I guess like i said if you meant lupus as in all the rashes etc, that could be worse. Not to bad right now. Thanks though

God damn that's a fine ass there m8

dont worry, youre too new to know whether you have good genetics. and keep working out user

Honest Insight would be great fellas

Wtf I unironically hate heavy weight now

well if you can lift heavy weight i think its better to do so. Im snapped up all over, so its kinda like i have to do low weight. Inevitably though because of this I have to do high reps, so its boring. But I mean gotta do what you gotta do I guess so

You look like a bottom. It always looks gay af when a guy is brappy

Will I look OK if I do a short 6 weeks cut?
5"7 dwarf
68kg bw
67.5x2 OHP
90x2 Bench
117.5x2 Skwahts
160x2 Below the knee rackpull

I was a skelly 10 months ago so now im afraid to cut

honestly I hope someday you get the attention you seek.

8 weeks until I go to Japan so I'm hoping to be able to drop around 10-15lbs of fat and look decent. Currently 6ft 205lbs
Ohp 185x3
Bench 255x3
Squat 350x3
Diddy 450x1

>ive been on Veeky Forums since it basically started.
Screw you.

umm why did you quote me? Are you implying im not a nerd or something? Im confused.

Stop hiding that hefty quadroon cock user.

Took recently without a pump
6'3 185

Post chest, mein kshatriya.

Y cant I get gainz Veeky Forums

gee me too desu i dont know why but i always end up with zero (you)'s. Would be great just to know how im looking since ive been cutting for 8 weeks now

What bf% am I at guys?

What should i focus on the most?

lifting maybe?

>implying you will ever look as good as he does.
Post your pic if you're gonna talk shit.

fag

what do you mean? it'd only take few months for anyone

hahah, dude. it was a little joke, but don't make me talk more shit about the guy. anyone can acquire that body in 3 months of lifting

In fact I haven't ever lifted, I've only done bodyweight so far and wanted to start hitting the gym.

kek so I was right

Have a cookie.

9 inches

dude you are fucking terrifying

How do I into sophisticated serial killer mode

As mentioned in every other thread you hoe in, you don't eat enough.

do you have any videos of your lifts?

6'2" - 208lbs
Strength training program for 1.5 years

265BP
185OHP
375SQT
475DL

creepy gay face ... try some facial hair and a better haircut ... jesus ....

reminds me of handsome squidward

At least I'm racially pure, you degenerate. Now show me that dick.

wasn't this pic posted with them saying they were 6'2 or something? Stop posting this poor guy if he's not you

Please post more angles. It's very nice.

>fag calling anyone degenerate
premium kek

That's a semi gay shot angle but mirin

need to take a new pic, this one is a month old
5'10
165lbs

1 year of bro splits
Still fat
Still no muscle
Still weak

I dont even care anymore man

whats your routine and for how long were you running it mate?

oh shit, it has been a while since I have seen you here. I really hope you're getting better

no specific routine, I've been not using weights lately, just trx and bodyweight

tan looks good
almost there but you gotta cut a bit more dude

something is off, i think it's abdominal fat
how old are you?
calves look great

one year? either the diet is off or your workout is lacking

It's probably both. I don't really track calories or macros and I sometimes will skip some stuff to get out of the gym faster.

You should myfitnesspal. And maybe think about tracking your weights and not skipping. the only thing i really skip is abs and i do that on off days

fucking hell mirin. what do you

Someone else also suggested I should do SL or SS but is that really going to help me look better