Why don't you wear Nike, user?

Why don't you wear Nike, user?

Bump

Good thread faggot

Because dropping $50 on a dri fit tee with is a waste

And if I'm not doing something active you won't catch me wearing clothes like that at all. Grow up, dress a bit nicer

Nike annoys me for some reason. I don't like branded clothing in general but I particular hate Nike. I'd take Adidas over Nike anyday.

Adidas just has way better shoes out right now. Ultra Boost has to be my favorite shoe of all time

Because I am not going to pay a ridiculous price for chinese sweatshop clothing so that I can bewalking free advertisment for a corporation.

/thread

I wear some, anyway it's all form thrift shops.

I've only ever likes their roshies other than that it's all shit tier ridiculously marked up stuff I'd rather not be advertising

I was gifted some by a neighbor who moved out and didnt want to bring too much stuff into his new apartment. Even the same size. I really like them
I got the black ones, they look cool and are insanely comfy

because that's for jersey and philadelphia scum

>not using safety boots
Y'all never going to make it

I'm a poor fag so half of my clothes come form goodwill bargain bins and other stores that sell cheap shit. I come into the gym looking like a mismatched hobo. I never understood why people have to have a matching outfit just to go to the gym, the clothes are going to get sweaty as fuck anyways.

Because I only wear Palladium boots

I shower in them, sleep in them, workout in them, never take them off

>shoes
Better options for casual wear in brands that make quality casual shoes. Better options for athletic shoes from Adidas and merrell
>general apparel
Other athletic brands do the same stuff for cheaper. I'm kind of a sucker for C9 in this regard. And bike shirts have some of the most garish and noisy designs. I'm not trying to look like a clown

Adidas is way better. They have the best workout shorts/shoes around, and often have them on sale on their website and give out coupons on top of that. Nike is for niggers and teenagers.

New balance match my trash aesthetic

Because I'm not a 12 year old girl wigger from 1998. Fuck that grown men dressing as teens numale kikery.

this

I wear Nike RNs at the gym & get loads of compliments from cute cardiobunnies.
Outside of the gym, I stick to my basic jeans and shirt combo.
>pic related, just bought these Flex 2017 today