>eats healthy
>doesn't have to deal with kids
>his husband probably works out with him
>people respect him because of his yt videos and kids look up to him
>hes fulfilling his fatherly duties without kids
Livin the dream lads

Literally this

>doesn't have to deal with kids
This shit is literally the cancer killing society. It's not jews or feminism or marxism, it's this nihilistic mindset that nothing matters but the gratification of the individual.

lol saying this on Veeky Forums is like saying superhero movies suck on reddit. You are in the rotten core of nihilism at this moment, why do you expect anything but everyone to shitpost at you in response?

TRT

>muh lineage

Why is he such a condescending dick to anyone who follows/gives advice that isn't his own?

>Not marxism
It is literally a part of marxism
Read: The communist manifesto
Bonus: youtube.com/watch?v=mqSV72VNnV0&t=2s

I'm afraid you don't know what you're talking about, boy.

this
when you don't feel the need to spend your life with a sociopath, you'll find your life improves.

agreed

this ideology is pathetic. at some point you're going to have to grow up or be an unloved, childless, incel edgelord when you're 70

I'd be happy too if I had his chest at his age.
Hell his chest is bigger than most women's.
He is my goal bod when I hit 50.

>when a 14 year old tells you to grow up
lol

Probably because he got his life together and his shit sorted out, happiness isn't hard when you know what's important to you.

Because he's gay.

cause hes a nice honest person who helps people
and feels a sense of gratification when people
write to him thanking him?

Leonardo DaVinci was a Marxist?
Tesla was a Marxist?
Jesus Christ and Buddha were Marxists?

Many great men never bothered with kids

Agreed here. But Scooby is gay. What else can he do besides please himself and his husband's cock? I'd rather he live in isolated hedonism than raise a child. The aforementioned mindset is much more dangerous for men than women. I'm 25 now and one of my exes is now 28 and is a "career woman" and broke up with me because of it. She makes $40k/yr and has a $10k portfolio. Fucking bravo... Meanwhile, I make $60k/yr and have a $40k portfolio. Soon she'll have dried up eggs, no family, and be scrambling to find some cucked guy to take care of her. Hey, at least she sold her labor for a couple extra pennies though? :^)

hes not , no one is always happy.
everything is impermanent
i asked scoobs if he meditated on stream
he said he didnt have time for it
i wish he would , its helped me so much

Lying psycho fudge packer

closeted steroid user
both are fine and id let him take me to pound town but why lie?

>I'd rather he live in isolated hedonism

Cynical asceticism is a far better lifestyle lad

Scooby has a huge dick. Like 10" and as thick as an Evian bottle. He can't help but smile.

At least she's not spending her free time talking bitterly about her ex on an anonymous image board.

Got any pics for proof?

sigh

This. She's probably doesn't even think about him anymore but here he is ranting about how much greater his life is to a bunch of strangers on a Taiwanese Noodle Tutorial messageboard

Rich vs Scooby
who wins?

Scooby actually. Guy is in top notch shape in terms of cardio and muscular endurance.

Piano would gas out in 30 seconds.

he made it

hes gay dude what do you want him to do

kids are a pain to deal with I have to watch my brothers a few times a week.

He figuratively and literally gay

imagine never dealing with women's bullshit?

>not wanting kids
literally cucked, you might as well just gut off your balls now you cucked jewed little permer children

I will have many children, and in your dying days as you die alone with nobody to take care of you, everything you ever were will vanish. whilst my children and my children's children will continue to echo through history in testament to me and my ancestors

This

You could be gone tomorrow.

that's great, sorry about your autism though

retards do tend to breed more.

You're gone now, kid.

how is Veeky Forums the rotten core of nihilism its just a bunch of faggot shit lmao

>implying you're great enough to be relevant to history or society.

Literally don't get this. People say their "legacy" as if it actually means something. You're a legacy in your own mind and a mediocre at best individual to the rest of the world.

holy fuck this.
your legacy is a coffee stain on human history

>500k

I think that number's a little off

Jesus was constantly being chased down as a blasphemist, Buddha was high.

>This shit is literally the cancer killing Society
>Dont know about the rothshilds and the world Bank System...
>will forever be a slave.
Please dont make Kids, you will just raise slaves like you for the Bank to cuck.