Finally got fit

>finally got fit
>finally got gf
>still feel empty and unfulfilled

I wouldn't go as far as to say that lifting is a meme because I finally like how my body looks but if you think it will fix your problems and magically fill that empty hole in your life you'll be sorely disappointed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ctnObP4cS-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Checked and you're not happy because she is no the right girl for you
When you find the right girl she will make you happy
Or a guy n-no homo tho

Nice dubs I wish I had a gf.

w2c gf?

>>>>>finally got fit

that's not something a truly Veeky Forums person would say

Insta?

Nobody ever feels fulfilled. That's life. But you're more fulfilled than before.

If you don't think so, I was in the same position 5 years ago. Got fit, went from being a virgin to having random hookups and eventually a gf. Still felt like shit even though my life was objectively better in many ways. Got lazy, quit going to the gym, now I'm even less fulfilled. Now I'm back to square one.

Right now you're just complacent and in homeostasis, no different than before you got fit. Its the new normal for you. Just continue going to the gym, but now it's time to find other goals to work towards as well.

Anllela Sagra

Well maybe your problem is that you got a gf instead of bbc. If you had some bbc filling your boihole then you probably wouldn't be in this situation.

You lifted
You got a girl
but did you live?
Did you learn other subjects and focus on hobbies other than the gym?
Or perhaps you are stuck in what you've created as your own personal prison. Have you tried traveling around? You might want to meet new people and visit new scenery, but feel like you can't. This might be the case and you don't even know it. A prison cell where you are both the prisoner and the guard.

OP your problem isn't what you think it is.

Getting fit, getting a gf/wife, getting a nice job, a house, a car etc... are those really your goals? Or are they goals your copied off someone along the way since you couldn't be bothered to think up your own?
I see a lot of people achieve moderate success and still be miserable because it's not what they wanted to, its what they thought they wanted to do, its stuff they copied off of other people.

Find your goals, however stupid or trivial they seem, do something you enjoy doing, and fulfillment will follow.

Or like, join a cult, I don't fucking care

my goal is to live by the beach,

be able to run at the beach with my shirt off, do some pullups and ocasionaly some surfing

right now I live 700km away from the nearest beach

Terrible fucking advice. You shouldn't depend on someone else to find happiness, otherwise you'll be just worse off if/when they leave you. Find happiness within

women will never satisfy you emotionally just come to accept that. Only the Lord God can.

Treat her better, boy
If having her at your side's something you enjoy.
If having her in your life’s really so important to you now.

>still feel empty and unfulfilled
So, you've discovered the Awful Truth, have you?
>you don't get handed your 'purpose in life'
>you have to MAKE YOUR OWN purpose or be left wanting
Congratulations; you drank the Kool-Aid, went to the gym, built yourself up, and got enough confidence to convince some girl to attach herself to you in a semi-formal way. BUT THAT IS NOT A 'PURPOSE IN LIFE', IS IT? These are all accessories to a Life, not Life Itself. I'm sorry, you've missed the point entirely; The Kool-Aid you drank deluded you into believing that the gym and a girl were constituted a 'purpose', but one is just a substitute and the other is just temporary. You still have to go out and devise a 'purpose' for your life, or be doomed to drift aimlessly until you die.

..oh, and by the way? Everyone goes through this, there is no 'owners manual' for Life, there are no 'cookie cutter' solutions to the problem, your 'purpose' is for you and you alone. Good luck with that.

I think next step is find more stuff that interests you, only problem is that when you find stuff you enjoy, gf may not like it. O well. Once you find what is fulfilling cut all the extra out.

It is much like bulking and cutting.

Bulk up on new things to try and cut out things that aren't useful

FYI it's the "new gym posing" duckface girl.

within what and how?

I've met jesusfags and they genuinely believe that with every fibre of their being. I actually envy them and feel that it would be nice to have such strong unshakeable faith to get through everyday. It's like a placebo bulletproof vest for the mind. Too bad I took the religion redpill and its impossible to believe in religion anymore.

What is your purpose?

bee urself

Listen here u entitled shit.
You're complaining about not feeling great while u get seggs but maybe it isn't perfect
It's like if you went to some guy in the desert and bitched about having tap water instead of sparkling.
There are people on this board who have never had water, let alone sparkling
They'd kill for old brackish water
I ain't had a drink in five years and when I did it was heavy water
And you come bitch about not having glacier drippings blessed by a medicine man from each continent?

>Be your self

With a posed bookstore shot? What a fagget.

This is why you don't have gf.

No I think that picture is awful and that woman is clearly a terrible human being and I have a gf.

Why do girls smell so good and are so soft and nice to touch and hold fuuuuck.

what are your goals

wtb gf

kek

Why do you laugh?

Give Jesus another try

youtube.com/watch?v=ctnObP4cS-k

>tfw

That's what happens when you get a girlfriend just for the "sake" of it, moron. I'm more then happy with my girlfriend.

Going out together, sex whenever i want as many times as i want, going out to the gym and her watching me bust out a 150kg squat. Going indoor golfing and getting drunk, going restaurants etc..

Grow up OP, you are nothing more but a loser straight from /r9k/.

can a 6" even satisfy this brehs

You fell for the meme that being fit and getting a girl were the end all be all.

It's only the beginning. That emptiness you feel is HUNGER. You've had a taste of what can be and now you want more.

You're out of the cell, but not out of the prison.

A fit body is the beginning of other attributes - confidence, motivation, discipline. You've already applied them to your body; what else can you apply them to? Do you want a nice house in the mountains? How about a condo in the city? They can be yours, if thats what you choose to devote your discipline and time to.

The girlfriend. Another supposed end, but maybe she is yet another means to a greater end? Do you want children? Something to develop and create? Genesis. You have the power.

Don't get caught in the emptiness. The lion doesn't mope when his stomach burns for a kill. He gets up and slaughters the gazelle.

Good luck in your quest.

This was powerful thanks. Where are you in your personal journey of life now?

posting on Veeky Forums

Growing every day.

Moving in a few days to my new job. Saved 80% of what I've earned over the past year in preparation to buy a house. Gym has suffered this week with the path but still went on a few runs. Set a goal to read 40 books this year and I am on number 24, Prolegomena to Any Future Metaphysics by Kant.

No girlfriend right now, had a casual thing with a girl but she knew I was moving so we're gonna stay friends.

Keep it up man.

>First world problems

its because you lack money you twit

literally. in a third-world shithole your parents would arrange for an obedient virginal qt to accompany you for life.

I had the same thing. I just didn't like her. Broke up with her and felt a lot better. You just need to find the right person.

Shit just isn't fair

Sorrry for the cliche, but it's about the journey.

No gf< gf < the right gf

But finfing the right gf will come as learn more about what you look for in a women, but also yourself and who you are in a relationship. The only way you will learn this is by being in a relationship.

Happiness is not an on/off switch, where all of a sudden you are there "happy" to live in bliss ever after. It's an ideal, something you strive towards, ever getting closer.

You need to learn to enjoy the process and what it brings you.
The biggest benefit you got from the gym is not your muscle. It's the self-disciplin and sense of achievement you derive from it. It's the confidence and knowledge of yourself you developed through physical exertion, that poured over into other areas of your life.

No one has made it, nor will ever "have made it". Success is merely "making it", day after day, its an ongoing march towards self-improvement. And you are making it OP.

Always moving forward, anonbro.