This manlet at my Gym keeps making weird grunting noises and screams about a demon in an Irish accent

This manlet at my Gym keeps making weird grunting noises and screams about a demon in an Irish accent

probably invoking gains demons

fairly standard stuff at my gym

This manlet at my Gym keeps making weird farting noises and screaming in parcel-tongue about the incomprehensible nature of, and I quote, "beansssssss".

I'm a manlet and not the shortest person there
feels good

Lel finny boy

YOU SEE FINN

IN THIS BUSINESS

i'm a manlet and seeing people shorter than me is just depressing. there's this guy who works out regularly who legit must be 5'2", it's fucking rough to look at.

Could be cocaine.

Theres a guy who comes into my gym in the evenings, walking at like 10mph around the gym and making strage sounds to himself then doing the most intense, fastes sets of all his exercises.

>"TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA LADDIES"
>"IM JACK SEPTICEYE"
>repete.

I'm 6'2", but I always fuck with the people at my gym.

My spotter and I have a special diddly-day dance we walk in doing every Friday.

We scream stupid shit all the time before sets like "IT AIN'T NUTTIN BUT A PEANUT" and general rippisms.

I print off a pic of my buddy eating a sandwich on basically everything (mousepads, playing cards, backpacks, posters etc. long story) and one of them is a giant pic of his face on a shirt that I wear every SQUATTAN day. IT GIVE ME POWA. It's actually kind of unsettling, but nobody says shit.

I wear chalk like warpaint before work sets.

After every gym sesh we take over the PT office to drink our GAINZ dranks and discuss the sesh for extra GAINZ.

I make awkward eye contact with everyone I can through at least 2 mirror reflections and don't break the stare until they do.

I write my work set numbers on my arm like a tat in marker (actually nice so I don't forget them and don't have to walk around with a fuckin notepad).

My diet has made my shit schedule exactly 5 minutes before warm-up so I always bomb the fuck out the bathrooms.

Do you not?

I go to an Anytime.

This is gold and needs to be screencapped.

He's da DEMON KING, lad

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

why is he sad

Autism speaks

that's hilarious, I miss doing this shit. I had a buddy at uni who end up enlisting but we would always get up to antics like this. I love having fun at the gym, makes it a lot more enjoyable.

This would be awesome if it were true

>a mental condition, present from early childhood, characterized by difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts.

...not very well though.

The absolute madman

hello, reddit

kys my senpai

This vanilla midget at my gym who never drew a dime keeps hogging the curl racks.

Should I report him to management or just intimidate him into leaving?

Reminder

Lanklets

When will they ever learn?

hup

I'm 5'8 and during midnight hours I'm usually one of the tallest guys there.

I don't like my /asp/ in my Veeky Forums

so the tale of the midnight midgets is real

You're gay.