HELP

>no appetite
>vomit if I eat anything
>haven't eaten in 3 days
>dropped from 167 lb to 159 lb
>tried to workout and couldnt squat 240 for even one rep when I had it for five

I DONT WANT TO BE A SKELLY AGAIN WTF CAN I DO?!

PLEASE HELP

See a doctor idiot

I dont have insurance

. . .

The good news is that as long as you have a decent level of body fat you can go on like this indifinitely as long as you can manage to drink enough water. So you aren't gonna die tomorrow as long as nutrition (macro) concerns.

The bad news is that there is probably some medical condition that forced you into this three day fasting streak. Fasting is the best thing to do when you're ill, that's the reason behind why the body suppresses the appetite naturally when you're sick and sometimes even forces you to vomit until you're okay. So at least it means the body is trying to do something.

Also, you shoudn't be exercising, much less lifting weights when you're sick. What are you even thinking?

will I lose any muscle during this period?

It's stomach cancer.

AIDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
STDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
HIVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

I though about that but i dont commonly have any blood come out when I shit and when it has it was bright red not dark.

although I exhibit other symptoms of stomach cancer like diarrhea,stomach pain,loss of appetite, and weakness I think it can be attributed possibly to salmonella

Go see a fucking doctor. You are going to die if you do not. You are seriously ill, possibly with cancer or a retrovirus. If you want to actually live (and if you don't, what are you doing here? Find something to live for) then go to the doctor.

step into the ER dumbass

Go to the fucking hospital

all of it, you're fucking dying bro

well fuck. . .

heading to the E.R now will update soon

Die then. If you can't pay your masters, you're worthless.

Hope everything turns out OK, user. Wishing you the best

Waiting on the results from my samples rn

$10 he's low-test.

Godspeed famalam. Hope its nothing serious.

post benis :ddd

no homo

user this is a blue board

Post diagnosis

I will when the faggot doctors give me it friendo